Author Topic: Guess who blasts 'Zionists' in control of America  (Read 1018 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Guess who blasts 'Zionists' in control of America
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 06:00:32 PM »
I hope she dies of a massive coronary, no one could deserve it more.  While i feel bad saying that she is an evil monster with no morality.  Now she is getting close to being Amalek

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »
I hope she dies of a massive coronary, no one could deserve it more.  While i feel bad saying that she is an evil monster with no morality.  Now she is getting close to being Amalek

::)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 06:02:47 PM »
I think that she revealed herself as being Amalek because of her constant desire to attack the Jewish people. She is a mouthpiece of antisemitism in the world and she will go down in history as a rabid Jew hater.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 06:18:02 PM »
I'm with Ron on this, how anyone can mince words with that swamp hag is beyond me.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »
I think that she revealed herself as being Amalek because of her constant desire to attack the Jewish people. She is a mouthpiece of antisemitism in the world and she will go down in history as a rabid Jew hater.

Thank you Muman.  You said it much better than I.  To Ron and DBF, decent people do not like wishing hateful things on people.  They may COMPLETELY deserve it, but decent people don't thrive on it.  Realizing a new level of ugliness, even if it is induced by a piece of sh** like Helen Thomas, is never a good feeling

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 07:34:16 PM »
Why is it wrong to proudly hate monsters like Helen Thomas?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 09:42:19 PM »
Interesting. Why did the ugly Arab apologized at all before?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 04:27:40 AM »

Thank you Muman.  You said it much better than I.  To Ron and DBF, decent people do not like wishing hateful things on people.  They may COMPLETELY deserve it, but decent people don't thrive on it.  Realizing a new level of ugliness, even if it is induced by a piece of sh** like Helen Thomas, is never a good feeling

Judaism COMMANDS us to curse evil people, traitors and enemies. 

Then what is Jewish about you?

(Not even starting to talk about your Amalek statement...  every enemy of the Jewish people, except for the Erev Rav, is Amalek)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 06:31:16 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 04:35:42 AM »

I don't understand your qualms either. Why feel bad ? Why say that she is not Amalek ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 05:38:11 AM »
JTFE works in a profession that heals people, and it's hard for someone like that to wish death on someone else when they spend most of their time fighting it. However I think that Helen Thomas should die as soon as possible.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 06:21:29 AM »
I think the "decent people don't like to wish hateful things on anybody" comment was extremely unnecessary. Helen Thomas wants every one of us DEAD. That's where decency flies out the window. Anything that any sane person could wish on her pales in comparison to what she is going to get when she croaks.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 06:30:51 AM »
Why is it wrong to proudly hate monsters like Helen Thomas?

My point exactly. Hopefully one day, the Crypt Keeper (Helen Thomas) will croak.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 08:06:43 AM »
The only reason I can think of why she should live is that she would be a phenomenally effective scarecrow if set out in some crop fields who could singlehandedly prevent millions of dollars in agricultural losses from bird attacks.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 09:18:18 AM »
Thank you Ruby.  Exactly.  Apparently some people here aren't Jewish unless we are mirror images of them

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 10:41:45 AM »
Thank you Ruby.  Exactly.  Apparently some people here aren't Jewish unless we are mirror images of them

What do you mean ?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »

I have to disagree with you there.  A massive coronary for a 90 year old woman is an easy death after a long life.  In an ideal world we could turn the clock back and have her die 30 years ago or more.  She is an old ugly crow.  I can understand not wishing death on people and I would not delight in anyone's death but given a choice of her dying or me and my family she can die and the decision is no contest.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.