Author Topic: Turner: One-child policy good for planet  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Turner: One-child policy good for planet
« on: December 09, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=1249938

CNN founder and billionaire Ted Turner wants China's one-child policy to be imposed on the entire world because he believes it will help reduce global warming -- a theory disputed by many scientists.

While in Cancun this week to attend an international conference on climate change, the controversial Turner endorsed the communist regime's policy that penalizes -- typically via arrests or forced abortions -- families that exceed the one-child limit, saying: "If we're going to be here [as a species] 5,000 years from now, we're not going to do it with seven billion people." He also suggested that if such a plan was adopted, poor people could profit from their decision not to reproduce by selling fertility rights.

Steven Mosher, president of the Population Research Institute, (PRI) tells OneNewsNow that what Turner fails to understand is that the only way China has been able to enforce the policy is through force.

"Women arrested for the crime of being pregnant, women taken in by force to abortion clinics, women forcibly aborted at nine months pregnancy, babies killed at birth -- I don't know where Ted Turner has been for the last 30 years to have missed all this," Mosher laments.

Steve Mosher PRIHe contends the billionaire is ignorant of all of those realities. And as Turner believes China enforces the law through fines, he wants to follow that method and encourage women to refrain from having more children through financial rewards.

But the PRI president adds that he does not buy the global warming myth either.

"I say 'myth' because the science is still unsettled," he explains. "We don't know whether the planet is warming or not. If it is warming, we don't know whether that's caused by human beings. If it's caused by human beings, we don't know [whether] that's a bad thing. I mean, it would make large parts of Russia and Canada fertile country, able to plant and grow crops."

Mosher insists the one-child policy is a recipe for tyranny -- not environmental protection. Meanwhile, Turner continues to donate millions of dollars to promote abortion and contraception worldwide.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Turner: One-child policy good for planet
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:34:05 PM »
Zero child policy for Fakestinians!!! I wish Israel had the nerve to enforce that even on Fakestinians who live abroad.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 07:10:45 PM »
This is part of the NWO agenda. This isn't just a bunch of talk, this could really happen. However I think that it will mostly be enforced in first world/white countries.

I've read horrible stories of Chinese women who wanted and loved their babies being forced to abort them. China has one of the most evil governments on earth.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »
It would be good for the planet if there was no more muslims.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 09:35:30 PM »
Like Rubystars said, this would never be applied to Third World slime or Muzzies. They should of course have a zero-child policy.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 10:37:58 PM »
For bolschewiks like Turner who believe in this insane global warming cult, this China one child policy is the right thing. But me and my wife want and will have a big family.

It is really interesting what bolschewik cults ask for sacrifices from their insane members. And then their members claim that the real god is strict and evil.  :::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 11:24:28 PM »
For bolschewiks like Turner who believe in this insane global warming cult, this China one child policy is the right thing. But me and my wife want and will have a big family.

It is really interesting what bolschewik cults ask for sacrifices from their insane members. And then their members claim that the real G-d is strict and evil.  :::D

So TRUE!

It is also very amazing that this should come up so close to Chanukah. The evil Greco-Syrians routinely disposed of babies which were deemed too weak, blemished, or the wrong sex. The dark side seems to always work for the same goals, destruction of humanity.

http://international.aish.com/seminars/worldperfect/wp03n11.htm

Infanticide:

Infanticide Iron Age depiction of a priestess sacrificing a child(the murder of newborn babies) was universally practiced by virtually every culture we know about. Why were babies killed? Typical reasons were:

* Population control
    * Sex selection (which always meant killing newborn girls)
    * Ridding society of potentially burdensome or deformed members.

A newborn who was weak or sickly, or even with a minor birth defect such as a cleft pallet, harelip, or just a missing finger, was killed. The "baby removal squad" did not do this. It was a member of the immediate family, usually the mother or father, who disposed of the infant soon after its birth. The baby was taken outside and left to die of exposure, dropped down a well to drown, or smothered.

ROMAN BATHHOUSE IN ASHKELON

"Remains of nearly 100 infants, killed very soon after birth, were discovered in this Roman bathhouse.  The ancient Greeks and Romans considered infanticide, especially through abandonment and exposure to the elements, the most effective form of birth control."
    Biblical Archaeology Review, July / August 1991

Gruesome evidence of this practice was recently found by archaeologists in Ashkelon, on the Mediterranean coast of Israel. Ashkelon was a center of Roman life 2,000 years ago. In 1990, archaeologists excavating the ancient bathhouses in the city found the skeletal remains of 100 newborn babies who were dumped into the sewers after birth. They were literally dropped down the toilet by their parents.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 11:35:34 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 04:34:23 AM »
Maybe Turner's mother should decide to have a very late abortion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 06:23:33 AM »
Maybe Turner's mother should decide to have a very late abortion.

I think the term for that is a post-natal procedure.  :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 09:03:09 AM »
I would impose a zero-child policy for the Muslims.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision