Author Topic: Gary Ackerman exposed as a filthy slob protecting muslimnazi foodpoisoner  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

2001:
Congressman Ackerman showing his support for the Shish-Kebab Snack Bar and Restaurant in Port Washington by recently dining there with owner Ayhan Hassan after health officials linked the eatery to a food poisoning outbreak. Ackerman stood by the establishment after Hassan--a well respected businessman in the community -- contended that the infected food came from a supplier and not from within the restaurant.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 07:08:11 AM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Gary Ackerman exposed as a filthy slob protecting muslimnazi foodpoisoner
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 06:27:42 AM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 06:35:53 AM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid
:::D True
He is a pig in all senses of the word.
He is not exactly the best spokesperson for cleanliness.
When are the people of New York going to stop reelecting that slob?
I know...the answer is never. :'(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 06:40:22 AM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid

I wish i lived in his district so i could vote against him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 04:59:31 PM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid

I can still picture that filthy animal sitting behind his desk in his old newspaper office in Flushing Queens ... He was somewhat slimmer back then but he always looked like he was allergic to soap and water.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 10:20:59 PM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid

One thing that really caught my attention when campaigning against Gary Ackerman is how friendly he was with potential voters at one of the Train Stations in the 5th Congressional District.     This was the complete opposite of how he treats his opponents,   both those who run against him and those in the general public who DARE to question him or disagree with him.     Ackerman wears a white carnation on his suit jacket practically everyday.    Those who don't know the truth about Ackerman,     are conned by him.             
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 10:33:06 PM »
If Gary Ackerman were to behave like a Jew, it would require him to put certain limits on his food intake.  That notion is so unacceptable to him that he must do all he can to help those who want to destroy everything associated with Judaism.

Tragically,   most people truly believe that Gary Ackerman is one of the most Pro-Israel members of Congress.     Here's one of many examples.   When I was campaigning for one of the Republican Candidates at the Douglaston Train Station 10 days before the Republican Primary,    someone associated with the Democrat Party asked me something to the effect why I disliked Gary Ackerman.     The first thing I mentioned is his horrible record on Israel.     The Democrat Party individual thought I was crazy.     I then mentioned that Ackerman used the term" "settler pogroms" back in February,  2009.    The Democrat Party individual then said something to the effect that if Ackerman said it,   he agrees with Ackerman.     All this did for me was reinforce my efforts for the candidate I campaigned for and against Ackerman.       Even though the primary and the general election didn't turn out the way I hoped,   my efforts are ongoing.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 07:08:59 AM »

I adjusted the link to the picture so it shows up properly.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 08:14:50 AM »
Wow he never stops eating.  With the amount he eats you can end childhood hunger in most of the world.  I hope he gets food poison
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 08:15:27 AM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid

I wish i lived in his district so i could vote against him

I am so sick of him representing this district
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 02:09:59 PM »

I adjusted the link to the picture so it shows up properly.

:::D

:coffee:   Must. stay. awake.... To eat more.....

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 02:10:48 PM »
Israel loses a mile of beach right there.

What do you mean?

Mary Suckformen weighs more than flotilla.

Hahah, he'll step on the boat and bring down the terrorists with him like the Titanic

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 04:30:32 PM »
We are told by the media that Guam tipped over,, what happened?  Osama bin Ackerman fell?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 04:33:58 PM »
What a Jewish pig eating that treif. He will rot in hell with the owner sooner rather then later.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 05:51:32 PM »
Ackerman is pig ..peroid

One thing that really caught my attention when campaigning against Gary Ackerman is how friendly he was with potential voters at one of the Train Stations in the 5th Congressional District.     This was the complete opposite of how he treats his opponents,   both those who run against him and those in the general public who DARE to question him or disagree with him.     Ackerman wears a white carnation on his suit jacket practically everyday.    Those who don't know the truth about Ackerman,     are conned by him.             
This is very true.
Although, he has been around long enough, in the public eye, that the people should be wise to him by now.  What's wrong with New Yorkers?
I had the displeasure of sitting next to him in a Forest Hills restaurant once.  He had his little white carnation and his 'thousand dollar' suit.  A sharp contrast from his earlier days running the Queens Tribune.  He looked like a real slob in those days.  I can still picture his filthy t-shirts and I was just a little girl when I saw him then.  It left such an impression.
A pig in a fancy suit is still a pig though.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »

2001:
Congressman Ackerman showing his support for the Shish-Kebab Snack Bar and Restaurant in Port Washington by recently dining there with owner Ayhan Hassan after health officials linked the eatery to a food poisoning outbreak. Ackerman stood by the establishment after Hassan--a well respected businessman in the community -- contended that the infected food came from a supplier and not from within the restaurant.

Just look at how this Muslim sneers at Ackerman's gay flower on his jacket.

As to the "restaurant", I don't think it should be closed down, it can be simply reregistered as a pigpen.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 08:55:31 PM »
We have Ackerman and Nadler, boy if the 2of them stand together the entire city would just sink

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 04:49:09 AM »
I remember he once called the Bob Grant Show he's one of the best if not the best radio talk show hosts.Fat boy Ackerman called Bob and was hiding under the table of a Chinese or Italian restaurant I forget.Anyhow the place was being robbed by 2 armed perps while he was talking to Bob you could still hear him chewing on the food,he must of took the plate of food under the table with him.Anyhow you heard the Police coming in and arresting the guys.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 09:29:26 AM »
I remember he once called the Bob Grant Show he's one of the best if not the best radio talk show hosts.Fat boy Ackerman called Bob and was hiding under the table of a Chinese or Italian restaurant I forget.Anyhow the place was being robbed by 2 armed perps while he was talking to Bob you could still hear him chewing on the food,he must of took the plate of food under the table with him.Anyhow you heard the Police coming in and arresting the guys.
My family used to listen to Bob Grant.

you could still hear him chewing on the food,he must of took the plate of food under the table with him

That's funny.
 :::D