Author Topic: Movie coming out about Mossad killing Nazis  (Read 1945 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Movie coming out about Mossad killing Nazis
« on: December 12, 2010, 12:10:21 PM »
Can't wait, looks pretty good. It's called "The Debt"

Hopefully it's better than Munich (guilty conscience is weak)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226753/

Trailer for the movie
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2314470937/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: Movie coming out about Mossad killing Nazis
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 01:00:02 PM »
munich was good but i have a feeling this film will outperform munich in many ways

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »
What bothered me about Munich is it could have been a much better film. First of all, it was a tragedy that all these countries wanted to continue the games after the death of the Israeli athletes as if nothing happened and the assassinations that occurred was to get the people involved in the death of the Jewish athletes, what the film did is it blurred reality with hollywood agenda, it made the Mossad agents look sloppy, it presented the idea that Jews weren't really warriors or fighters at heart and were supposed to be pacifist and showed them as unorganized and fighting people who were much more experienced, it also presented Jews as not really belonging to Israel and more so Europeans who were escaping persecution and felt guilty about what they were doing in the name of killing.

It was a self hating moving.

The Mossad wouldn't think twice about eliminating a target, this movie was embarrassing, your main characters were a cook, a guy that makes toys, a german named hans who did accounting, a cleanup guy who was questioning the killings, and a south african Jew who wanted to go out Rambo style. Hollywood to the max.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 01:20:08 PM »
Elie Cohen, "Our man in Damascus," was contracted to kill one, I think while he was in Argentina.   He succeeded.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
Why are recent supposedly pro-Jew movies about killing Nazis instead of killing Muslims?  Possibly because the populace supports religious tolerance and therefore agrees with the modern day version of the final solution.  Why not make a movie about Jews killing the modern-day Nazis?

They exist, they are primarily promoted in Arab countries that present themselves as being the victims of "evil zionists"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 02:12:49 PM »
and a south african Jew who wanted to go out Rambo style.

Heh, that was the one guy I liked in that movie.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 04:18:25 PM »
I liked a lot of, "Inglorious Basterds".  More movies where Jews visit upon antisemites the gratuitous amount of savage violence they deserve should be made.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 06:12:30 PM »
I like movies like this, but I am not a fan of seeing women brutalized as was apparently done to Helen Mirren's character who had her face cut.  I realize that a terrible things happen and if she killed the bastard after, I'll be happy, but still not a fan of that kind of stuff

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 05:03:55 AM »
Believe me they'll keep on using Nazis for 2 reasons.1 Since Hollywood if filled with Bolsheviks they'll never use Bolsheviks as evil.2 since Hollywood is so P.C they'll never use qurananimals
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 05:58:24 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 05:52:29 AM »
Why are recent supposedly pro-Jew movies about killing Nazis instead of killing Muslims?  Possibly because the populace supports religious tolerance and therefore agrees with the modern day version of the final solution.  Why not make a movie about Jews killing the modern-day Nazis?

I think they are afraid to get in legal trouble even if the directors had the political will to make such a movie and didn't love Muzzies anyway.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 09:05:06 AM »
So there's really no point to Hollywood making any movie about this because they can't even recognize Nazism when it arises in their very own times.
True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03