Author Topic: Kissinger: If Soviet Jews were sent to gas chambers, we wouldn't care - video  (Read 957 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Not one so-called Jewish leader in Israel or the United States would ever dare call Henry Kissinger a traitor. Kissinger is responsible for the murder of thousands of Israeli Jewish soldiers in the Yom Kippur War. Kissinger almost destroyed Israel in that war. Now this self-hating Judenrat swine says he would not care if all the Soviet Jews were sent to gas chambers. (Kissinger made this Nazi statement when speaking to his fellow Jew-hater Richard Nixon in the recently released tapes.) We in JTF and Hayamin Haamiti are the only ones willing to say that Kissinger is a self-hating kapo traitor.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Commented, liked, favorited.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Great Video Chaim. You make learning Hebrew so much easier with your videos. B'Emet
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Chiam, you are honorable because you dare to speak the truth, especially about judenrat traitors like Kissinger who represents the same backstabbers that attacked the Altalena.  If ever there was a Jewish Gobbels, he is it.  With traitors like Pissinger, its a wonder that Israel hasn't made him prime minister yet!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I am sorry there are so many ignorant people in the world who are anti-semites. Kissinger is one of the biggest!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ALSO REMOVED I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD SEND AN E=MAIL TO YOUTUBE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, they had zero grounds to remove this video!  Look at the message I got when I clicked the link:

"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content. "

What does that mean?!

• Gold Star JTF Member
And when I click the link to "spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content,"  it brings me to a menu that presents information completely unrelated to that category.  There is nothing related to spam or scams where that link brings you.    So is youtube claiming that Kissinger didn't say this comment?   

• Gold Star JTF Member

Speaking of which, how do we do that exactly?  Nowadays all of these sites have messageboards and forums where people post help questions and other users answer them, and sites like this avoid giving out an email address at which to contact them because they don't want to be inundated with emails.  But when an issue like this comes up, how do we actually contact them about a grievance?

Btw, I find the same problem when I get personal threats against me from animals through private message on youtube.   There is no way to report them.   So these nazis are allowed to run amok threatening other users with personal violence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Speaking of which, how do we do that exactly?  Nowadays all of these sites have messageboards and forums where people post help questions and other users answer them, and sites like this avoid giving out an email address at which to contact them because they don't want to be inundated with emails.  But when an issue like this comes up, how do we actually contact them about a grievance?

Btw, I find the same problem when I get personal threats against me from animals through private message on youtube.   There is no way to report them.   So these nazis are allowed to run amok threatening other users with personal violence.
I get hreats i just threaten back them back but if you want try this   

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube/thread?tid=022b88acb9ac70a5&hl=en
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
Thanks mord, I took your advice and was going to use the help and safety tool to report them but it doesn't include personal messages, only video comments or channel comments.  That's rather odd.   I want to report his personal message which included a death-threat.    It may be that I'm missing something, but it seems that there is no option to report private messages.