Author Topic: Israeli paratroop commander: "I hate the Hesder"  (Read 1244 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Israeli paratroop commander: "I hate the Hesder"
« on: December 12, 2010, 09:15:14 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israeli paratroop commander: "I hate the Hesder"
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 09:20:17 PM »
What a bum...

I read at A7 that Ashkenazi is proud of the Hesder troops...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141106

Ashkenazi Lauds Hesder Soldiers
Tevet 5, 5771, 12 December 10 10:52
by Gil Ronen

(Israelnationalnews.com) IDF Chief of Staff, Lieutenant General Gabi Ashkenazi, had warm words Sunday for the 'Hesder' yehiva soldiers, whose mandatory service in the army is combined with periods of yeshiva study.

"On behalf of an entire army, I want to say 'thank you' – I salute you,” Ashkenazi said to Hesder soldiers at a cornerstone-laying ceremony for the permanent home of the Hesder yeshiva at Modi'in, northwest of Jerusalem.

Ashkenazi told his audience about a student from the Modi'in yeshiva, Second-Lt. Yo'ad Kaplan, who was wounded in the Cast Lead campaign but insisted on being allowed to return to active service and to enroll in the Officers' Course.

"Less than a year ago I had the privilege of decorating Yo'ad with the Platoon Commander pin, because his commanders at Officers' School decided that he was the Excellent Soldier in the Ground Forces Officers' Course,” Ashkenazi said. “For me, this event drove home in a personal way the power of the Hesder yeshivas.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 09:21:36 PM »
Great! Maybe now our boys will get a brain and stop joining the first army in 70 years after the Wehrmacht to violently ethnically cleanse Jews - from their own land. The Ishmael Defense Forces (IDF) are more dangerous to the existence of the Jewish people than any Arab army - they die for the most dangerous Arab murderers (the PLO) and live to beat and expel Jews.

Down with the Israeli Wehrmacht.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 09:23:57 PM »
What a bum...

For ethnically cleansing their brothers in Judea and Samaria and dying in masses for the PLO and the Left's thirst for Jewish blood. A Jew who accepts this as a blessing deserves his punishment if for no other reason than that he is a traitor and a fool.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2010, 09:26:29 PM »
What a bum...

For ethnically cleansing their brothers in Judea and Samaria and dying in masses for the PLO and the Left's thirst for Jewish blood. A Jew who accepts this as a blessing deserves his punishment if for no other reason than that he is a traitor and a fool.

What are you saying? I don't understand what you are getting at... Please explain...

Are you saying that the Hesder should not serve in the IDF? Or are you saying that that Ashkenazi is a traitor?

Okay... I read your previous message and I see that you think that no Jew should serve in the IDF...

Is this what the Rabbis are saying? Maybe they will say this soon. I have mixed feelings about IDF too, but what else is there?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2010, 09:30:07 PM »
What a bum...

What are you saying? I don't understand what you are getting at... Please explain...

the IDF HATES Jews and Judaism. No greater enemy than the army of the Bolshevik establishment. What AshkeNazi said is a curse in disguise of a blessing. He blessed the soldiers for their treason. Aharon Chaliva is like an IDF Helen Thomas - he says what his colleagues would never say because they aren't as stupid.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2010, 09:31:46 PM »
As lyrics of this song say:

"there will be a reckoning for those soldiers who expelled Jews from Gaza and Shomron....they will be held responsible.....even the plain soldier...there will be payback for obsequiousness, foolishness and arrogance....!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:41:24 PM by wonga66 »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 09:43:33 PM »

but what else is there?

"The Son of David shall not come until the informers shall multiply… until the kingdom shall all become deniers (of Torah)… until they despair of being redeemed". (Sanhedrin 97a).

First, stop your dependence on your enemy. Just like sane Jews didn't join the Nazi British Army when Britain was occupying our land, the Jews should not join the IDF, the army of an establishment sworn to eliminate the Jews. He who joins the IDF is a deluded puppet who serves the goals of the Erev Rav - a second Holocaust in the Land of Israel.

The first stage of replacing the Establisment is to realize the problem, to smash false hopes and illusions - such as that the IDF protects us. The most dangerous illusion. No army is as dangerous to our existence as the IDF, and this cannot be changed because it was build this way to be ruled by the Bolshevik founders and tyrants of the State, just like other institutions of the State. This is the meaning of Israel being a power-hungry dictatorship. When you lose hope from the IDF and stop hoping that the redepmtion will come from there, only then you are ready for a real alternative, naturally. But if you want to dance in both weddings - to serve the problem and build a solution - you will be gravely mistaken. This change does not come absentmindedly, but in a deep and general psychological change, which conditions the rejection of the existing system.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:50:06 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 10:38:53 PM »
As lyrics of this song say:

"there will be a reckoning for those soldiers who expelled Jews from Gaza and Shomron....they will be held responsible.....even the plain soldier...there will be payback for obsequiousness, foolishness and arrogance....!

Yesh Din, V'Yesh Dayan.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 10:59:44 PM »
What a bum...

That's crazy, are you saying to abolish the IDF? The IDF is what protects Israel, it's the insane government that misuses them.

Would you prefer Israel be made up of civilians with no standing military? I'm sure the Arabs would be REAL happy.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 11:46:53 PM »
Great! Maybe now our boys will get a brain and stop joining the first army in 70 years after the Wehrmacht to violently ethnically cleanse Jews - from their own land. The Ishmael Defense Forces (IDF) are more dangerous to the existence of the Jewish people than any Arab army - they die for the most dangerous Arab murderers (the PLO) and live to beat and expel Jews.

Down with the Israeli Wehrmacht.

While I am planing to return to Israel and serve in the army, I will refuse orders to expel Jews.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2010, 03:07:42 AM »

Of course, if the Arabs launch a new coordinated large-scale military attack tomorrow, it is the deserters, not the IDF, that will save Israel.
Just as it was those who refused to serve in the army who defeated the Arab invaders in 1948, in 1967 and in 1973.