Author Topic: Pipi is a Putz : Who will replace this abomination?  (Read 441 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Pipi is a Putz : Who will replace this abomination?
« on: December 13, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »
Netanyahu has blown it. I can say with certainty I will never, ever recommend that Bibi be elected to anything. He is best suited to cleaning up after dogs... Never have I been more disappointed with an elected leader than I have been of Mr Netanyoohoo... He lied to the Israeli public, repeatedly, represented himself as the strong right winger... But once elected he lost his spine, bent over backwards to get screwed by the PA and by Obama, and continues the path of destruction of Jewish Israel...

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/12/netanyahu-admits-he-would-have-approved.html

Netanyahu admits he would have approved second freeze

Prime Minister Netanyahu has admitted that he would have approved a 'settlement freeze' extension if he could have.

In spite of promises to the contrary, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu admitted Monday that he had been prepared to agree to a second Jewish building freeze "but the Americans realized that the Palestinians will only start taking about fundamental issues on the 90th day of the second moratorium," he said.

Of course, the Americans haven't said that. They make it sound like it's our fault.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Pipi is a Putz : Who will replace this abomination?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 09:15:32 PM »
History keeps repeating itself from Pipi.      This dates back to the first time he was Israeli P.M.  in the late 1990's when Bill Clinton was President of the U.S.      Chaim was 100 % correct with his prediction that nothing would change with Pipi if he became P.M.  again.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/