Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/13)  (Read 823 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/13)
« on: December 13, 2010, 02:04:04 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/tM_yPJ3Z/_12.html

The program was 2 hours and 22 minutes this week.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (12/13)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 02:21:23 AM »
Thank you Shlomo for working full time for JTF

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 06:33:41 AM »
Thank you, Chaim!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 12:26:56 PM »
Thanks Chaim.  If Shlomo will now be working full time for JTF that is an indication that the donations to JTF are going well and I hope this will continue to improve.  I can't wait to see the great work Shlomo will do. 

I love the idea for the Hebrew site to turn into a sort of news site.     I actually think we could do something on the english site similar to that if we have the manpower, like the model of the news section in samson blinded blog.   They put a headline of a story that people will know or see from other news and sites (or some will not have seen it of course), then they give a brief description of the story in a sentence or two, then add a brief sarcastic or ironic quip that refutes the media spin or discredits politicians, leftist political agendas, etc or makes a biting question that is thought-provoking to the reader.   This could be an interesting way to insert the JTF perspective into daily news stories on a regular basis.

Thanks for the responses to Obaid Karki - I will try to make the video this week bli neder.   

Some of his questions make me suspect that he knows very little about Israel, has never been there, and is basing his information on unreliable sources or things he was taught in the UAE schools.  (ie, he claimed Israel has no electricity and is very polluted).
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 03:23:50 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 12:43:39 AM »
I have not listened yet, but if it is true as KWRBT was mentioning above that JTF will have a News forum, this is wonderful news. I have some good ideas and would like to contribute...

I was thinking about a newsletter, which will go out each week, covering relevant news for the JTF causes. This newsletter can be sent to people who subscribe to the list...

I will download and listen soon...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14