Author Topic: Some black people I was in a room with said Obama is half black  (Read 1965 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Some black people I was in a room with said Obama is half black
« on: December 13, 2010, 07:27:51 PM »
I was in a room with some black people today and when the leader used Barack Obama's race as an example for something, the black kids started saying that he wasn't black. I didn't say anything because of the setting, but I thought it was interesting to hear black people talk about it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Some black people I was in a room with said Obama is half black
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »
Blacks that are actually from Africa sometimes see American blacks as inferior partly because they aren't "pure" but generally have some white admixture. I had a black speech instructor in college (funny story on its own), and she told the class that the only time she'd ever been called the N word to her face was from a black African.

Those types who believe that way wouldn't consider Obama to be black at all, because of how pale he is and his half white admixture.

There are American blacks who feel that way too of course, but perhaps to a lesser degree.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »
I was in a room with some black people today and when the leader used Barack Obama's race as an example for something, the black kids started saying that he wasn't black. I didn't say anything because of the setting, but I thought it was interesting to hear black people talk about it.
Black Democrats are not crazy about this guy... Some  don't like the fact that he did not hand them over the entire country on a silver platter... Other's don't like the fact that his presidency is going so badly... Plain and simple they really don't care for the guy...The easy way out for them is to make him white.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 07:36:06 PM »

Obama is definitely not "black"! You will never have a "black" person in office. I mean, who would take us seriously? :::D Could you imagine the state of the union, if we did have a "black" person in office? "Yo bros & hos, dis be da states ov da unions n sh#t! We be f%!ked cos des damn crackas be keepin us down...." :::D As you can tell, I'm so looking forward to that! :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 07:40:43 PM »
Never say never, the country seems to be degenerating to that point. Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 07:41:40 PM »
Never say never, the country seems to be degenerating to that point. Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

No, I haven't. Any good?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »

No, I haven't. Any good?

It's a little crude, but it really makes the point. I think it was a good movie in that sense.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 07:56:09 PM »

Obama is definitely not "black"! You will never have a "black" person in office. I mean, who would take us seriously? :::D Could you imagine the state of the union, if we did have a "black" person in office? "Yo bros & hos, dis be da states ov da unions n sh#t! We be f%!ked cos des damn crackas be keepin us down...." :::D As you can tell, I'm so looking forward to that! :::D
Well I don't know... I was watching Fox tonight during dinner and the shvartza President had some sort of press conference....I'm sorry to have to put it this way but it seems that the White House live feed come directly from the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo... Every time I see this president speak I feel like I am living a bad remake  of the Planet of the Apes... He may not be black but he certainly is not white.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »

Well I don't know... I was watching Fox tonight during dinner and the shvartza President had some sort of press conference....I'm sorry to have to put it this way but it seems that the White House live feed come directly from the monkey house at the Bronx Zoo... Every time I see this president speak I feel like I am living a bad remake  of the Planet of the Apes... He may not be black but he certainly is not white.
What did those monkeys ever do to you to deserve such a cruel comparison?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2010, 09:37:37 PM »

I never understood that either! Chimps are very smart. Damn it jtfers, apologize! :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2010, 11:50:35 PM »
He is a half-cracker... I heard two schvartzas say that about Obumma...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 02:17:27 AM »

This sounds like StørmFrønt talk, not like a Kahanist movement.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 03:28:45 AM »
Obama is a house negro of the communists and muslims. Alan Keys would be a real black president; obama is white trash.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 07:51:29 AM »

yaakov mendel: Allow me to defend myself. I don't know about the other posters, but from what I've read they're righteous as well. Anyway, yaakov mendel , have you ever lived/worked with "real" shvugs? No offense, or anything, but to hear you just dismiss this as "StørmFrønt" talk, is utter ignorance. Obama is white-washed. He is not a "true" shvug. To the OP: I'm not surprised in the least that Obama's supposed "own" don't recognize him as black. As a previous poster said the black dems expected to be handed the country on a silver platter. Please let me add, ALL "true" shvugs thought this. I still remember the day after elections in '08. Personally, I thought there would be a KFC/Malt Liquor party where I worked. Everything was Obama this, and Obama that. Then once his presidency solidified, even the "true" shvugs wanted nothing to do with him, as if they were betrayed.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 08:28:44 AM »

yaakov mendel: Allow me to defend myself. I don't know about the other posters, but from what I've read they're righteous as well. Anyway, yaakov mendel , have you ever lived/worked with "real" shvugs? No offense, or anything, but to hear you just dismiss this as "StørmFrønt" talk, is utter ignorance. Obama is white-washed. He is not a "true" shvug. To the OP: I'm not surprised in the least that Obama's supposed "own" don't recognize him as black. As a previous poster said the black dems expected to be handed the country on a silver platter. Please let me add, ALL "true" shvugs thought this. I still remember the day after elections in '08. Personally, I thought there would be a KFC/Malt Liquor party where I worked. Everything was Obama this, and Obama that. Then once his presidency solidified, even the "true" shvugs wanted nothing to do with him, as if they were betrayed.

The thing is the rest of the exchange does not deal with "real schuvgs". All I see is the usual jokes equating anybody with black or half-black skin with an ape or even less than an ape.
There have been several comments such as these already in various threads and I don't think it makes JTF look good. The usual tactics of the left is to claim that Chaim Ben Pesach and his movement are racist, which is false, so let's not give them something that they can use maliciously to back up their claim.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 08:39:46 AM »
According to StørmFrønt.  Obama is 50% black, 70% Jew.  (They arent very good with math)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 08:41:50 AM »
According to StørmFrønt.  Obama is 50% black, 70% Jew.  (They arent very good with math)

:::D :laugh: ;D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »

Sounds like they don't go in for all that fancy book-learnin' we have here in the big city. Yee Haw!!!! :::D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 03:29:56 PM »

The thing is the rest of the exchange does not deal with "real schuvgs". All I see is the usual jokes equating anybody with black or half-black skin with an ape or even less than an ape.
There have been several comments such as these already in various threads and I don't think it makes JTF look good. The usual tactics of the left is to claim that Chaim Ben Pesach and his movement are racist, which is false, so let's not give them something that they can use maliciously to back up their claim.

what was racist in this thread???please point out?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 04:47:59 PM »
He may not be black, but the bombs on his brethren are.