Author Topic: Gary Ackerman supported Yasser Arafat!  (Read 992 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Gary Ackerman supported Yasser Arafat!
« on: December 14, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »
The following is my newest video.     I used Chaim's audio response to my question from the 12-13-10 '  Ask JTF'  program for the video:

'Gary Ackerman supported Yasser Arafat!'

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Gary Ackerman supported Yasser Arafat!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
Could use a picture but other than that, great video!!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 03:27:51 PM »
Could use a picture but other than that, great video!!!!

Thanks.

Right now,   I only know how to put pictures at the beginning of videos.      I'm willing and eager to learn.       I'm confident that the tutorial websites that arksis provided in another thread will prove very helpful.

The good news is the picture that I chose as the cover picture when the video is displayed on my ZooTube Channel and in the ZooTube search engines is now appearing.      It can take up to 6 hours for it to appear.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 10:14:48 PM »
בס''ד

Great job eb! G-d bless you!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »
Every time I see Osama Bin Ackerman's name I think of the show Chaim did when he made fun of him for like 15 minutes. Best show ever.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 09:10:46 PM »
Every time I see Osama Bin Ackerman's name I think of the show Chaim did when he made fun of him for like 15 minutes. Best show ever.

Agreed. Wasn't this the approach for dealing with Gaza?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 11:28:42 PM »
בס''ד

Great job eb! G-d bless you!

Thanks,  Chaim.     I'm going to try to make more JTF videos in the coming days and weeks.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 11:29:44 PM »

Tragically,   Gary Ackerman has remained in Congress so long that you could easily be talking about a number of shows.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 11:32:21 PM »
I didn't finish listening through all of ask JTF yet so I'm looking forward to this one!

eb22, if you have any questions, I can try to offer help by private message.   I'm also new at this but I figured out a few things by tinkering with windows movie maker.   Is that the program you used?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 11:40:11 PM »

Agreed. Wasn't this the approach for dealing with Gaza?

I'm not sure specifically what you are referring to.    But in 2009, Gary Ackerman did support the combined United States $ 900 million funding to Gaza and the PLO.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 11:43:39 PM »
I didn't finish listening through all of ask JTF yet so I'm looking forward to this one!

eb22, if you have any questions, I can try to offer help by private message.   I'm also new at this but I figured out a few things by tinkering with windows movie maker.   Is that the program you used?

Thanks,  Kahane-Was-Right. 

That is indeed the program I have been using.     Being that I'm having some problems with the MP3 Cutter program,    once I figure out what the best solution is regarding that,    I might contact you regarding Windows Movie Maker.    You did an excellent job with the Part 1 of the video that you put together:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,51701.0.html