Author Topic: Holocaust resistance video game?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Holocaust resistance video game?
« on: December 14, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3998993,00.html

the adl has the damn nerve to critcize jewish resistance is so self hating that I am personally disgusted by the new low blow self hating jews have done.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Holocaust resistance video game?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 08:23:17 AM »
Every Jew and Gentile should boycott crap like this.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:41:13 AM »
Every Jew should boycott crap like this.

Why? if Jews play video games, why not video games demonstrating and teaching what should be done to our enemies?

By the way what is the end of this game? I hope it wasn't like in reality..  :'(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:46:59 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 09:24:23 AM »

doesn't really say much.

not much to go on.
usually if its bad the adl would just say they're expressing themselves.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 09:27:34 AM »

I had to re-read the one paragraph article.
I don't get it. Is it supposed to be good or bad? Its made by an Israeli company.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 09:37:46 AM »
This is awfully confusing:

"Similar to Sonderkommando Revolt, Wolfenstein 3D put the player in the role of a hero out to kill as many Nazi's as possible, and ultimately, Hitler.

"This rudimentary video game is an offensive portrayal of the Holocaust." said the ADL spokesperson.

HUH?

"With its unnecessarily gruesome and gratuitous graphics, it is a crude effort to depict Jewish resistance during this painful period which should never be trivialized."

Why shouldn't Jewish resistance be depicted?    ADL is uncomfortable with Jews using violence to fight back against genocide?    :o

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 09:44:03 AM »

"Similar to Sonderkommando Revolt, Wolfenstein 3D put the player in the role of a hero out to kill as many Nazi's as possible, and ultimately, Hitler.

"This rudimentary video game is an offensive portrayal of the Holocaust." said the ADL spokesperson.

That's what written in the article (I boycott Ynet)?  :o

What a wonderful game!

And it's not confusing. These traitors love to see us dying. For them, it's not Jewish to live. It's "Jewish" to die!

They would certainly praise a video game where you can play the Nazi murderers and burn, gas, shoot and rape as many Jews as possible. That would be a wonderful portrayal of the Holocaust for these Jewish blood-sucking Judenrats!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:49:44 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 09:46:45 AM »

That's what written in the article (I boycott Ynet)?  :o

What a wonderful game!

And it's not confusing. These traitors love to see us dying. For them, it's not "Jewish" to live. It's Jewish to die!

They would certainly praise a video game where you can play the Nazi murderers and burn, gas, shoot and rape as many Jews as possible. That would be a wonderful portrayal of the Holocaust for these Jewish blood-sucking Judenrats!

Speaking of which, I at one time played wolfenstein 3d, a LONG time ago, and I relished the fact that the goal of the game was to shoot german nazi scum.
And that was when I barely knew anything.  I'm sure that experience helped mold me into the Jew I am today.  They need to make more games like this.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 02:54:46 PM »
Every Jew should boycott crap like this.

Why? if Jews play video games, why not video games demonstrating and teaching what should be done to our enemies?

By the way what is the end of this game? I hope it wasn't like in reality..  :'(

I meant games like this. If god forbid does become a reality.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 06:04:07 PM »
   It probably would make a great story as long as it was developed by right wing Jews and righteous Gentiles. I would hate to see the left distort the story.
   My only question is why use the Wolfenstein psuedo 3d Engine. This game was great for it's time but didn't even have a mutliplayer mode. They should at least use the Doom engine if it is going to be low budget.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2010, 06:12:32 PM »

Seriously. Is the company actually planning to sell this game. It might make a good project for a programming class, but people just aren't going to pay good money for something meant to run on a 386.

Or is this just some stupid hoax?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?