Author Topic: Israeli official: Collapse of Aqsa Mosque is imminent  (Read 5510 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Israeli official: Collapse of Aqsa Mosque is imminent
« on: December 15, 2010, 12:08:19 AM »
http://www.paltelegraph.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7667%3AIsraeli-official-Collapse-of-Aqsa-Mosque-is-imminent&catid=59%3Awest-bank&Itemid=135

I'm not one to Relly on Arab News Sources in Israel But.........

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Jerusalem, December 5, (Pal Telegraph) Col. Yoram Lev-Ran, the Commander of the Jerusalem district of the Home Front Command, has warned that a disaster might befall the holy Aqsa Mosque and that the old Marwani Mosque might collapse soon.

He told an Israeli weekly published on Friday that a collapse would happen, but the only “question is when? And how many will be killed and injured?”

Lev-Ran said that an emergency plan is always present when prayers in Ramadan are offered, adding the Home Front Command and the police are always on the alert.

Observers believe that Lev-Ran’s statement is only a test balloon to check the Arab reaction, adding that the demolition of the Aqsa was taken a while ago by the Israeli decision makers but was awaiting the proper time for implementation.

Land caved in near the Aqsa Mosque and in occupied Jerusalem as a result of the Israeli excavations and tunnels dug underneath the holy site.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli official: Collapse of Aqsa Mosque is imminent
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 03:55:46 AM »
At this point if a collapse took place the Israelis would help build a new mosque
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:15:53 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I only wish we'd destroy all mosques in Israel!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 12:07:30 PM »
 :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 12:47:12 PM »

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 12:58:38 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
Count me as one who does not want to see the Aqsa mosque collapse.  Kid yourselves not:   Muslims the world over would go absolutely ape and initiate wholesale slaughter of non-Muslim populations, claiming that the infidels had somehow undermined the structure.   No amount of reasoned structural forensic investigation would placate those hideous masses.

If you doubt that, look no further than the 911 truthers:  the World Trade Towers were hit by airplanes carrying tons of fuel, all of it captured on camera, and some still claim that GWB pulled off some kind of grand conspiracy to dynamite those buildings.  (P.S. -- That always amused me:  GWB was the biggest dunce on Earth, and yet GWB managed to pull of the greatest conspiracy the world has ever seen ..... ?Que?)

After watching the 911 truthers, imagine the reaction of low-IQ third-world primitives to that mosque collapsing.  Heck, those kind would probably scream conspiracy if that mosque was hit by a meteorite.  As painful as it is, and as things stand right now (ie, weak western nations that insist on coddling Islam), I regret to say that the ugly edifice must stand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 03:41:01 PM »
It will require extreme pressure on the Israeli govt not to build them a new one.     I don't know if anyone is capable of stopping the Israeli govt from building a new mosque.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2010, 04:18:08 PM »
If hashem gives us the blessing of destroying the mosque we should excavate more and find out all the hidden secrets where are 2nd temple was.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2010, 04:34:43 PM »
If hashem gives us the blessing of destroying the mosque we should excavate more and find out all the hidden secrets where are 2nd temple was.
I'm with you...The tunneling should be done in such a way that the entire piece of cr-p disappears into the ground in one big puff of dust  :::D  Oh there will be a good amount of pi-sing and moaning and a good amount of violence attempted but that will give the IDF a good excuse to expel them from the Holy City once and for all.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2010, 05:35:54 PM »

I'm with you...The tunneling should be done in such a way that the entire piece of cr-p disappears into the ground in one big puff of dust  :::D  Oh there will be a good amount of pi-sing and moaning and a good amount of violence attempted but that will give the IDF a good excuse to expel them from the Holy City once and for all.
[/quote]

Do not worry hashem fights with us and we will always win

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2010, 05:46:36 AM »
Sorry ithaca but your response is the type a cowardly self hating Jew would give.

I would say, "bring it on!"  The truth is we need more brave people to feel the same way. We don't have that yet.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 06:27:18 AM »
Sorry ithaca but your response is the type a cowardly self hating Jew would give.

I would say, "bring it on!"  The truth is we need more brave people to feel the same way. We don't have that yet.
Absolutely True Dr.Dan!
The only language the Muslims understand is strength and total annihilation... Aqsa Mosque MUST go, one way or another!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 06:30:22 AM »

Just looking at the Arabs cry over their destroyed mosque makes me laugh.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 08:01:18 AM »
Fall... Fall... Fall...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »

Absolutely True Dr.Dan!
The only language the Muslims understand is strength and total annihilation... Aqsa Mosque MUST go, one way or another!

I agree ..... note this from my original post:  "as things stand right now (ie, weak western nations that insist on coddling Islam .....)"  The fact is that the West is not speaking from a mentality of strength.   For pete's sake, the United States, considered the most 'cowboy' of nations, elected a closet Muslim only a few years after 911.  The West is afraid of Islam, the Muslims know it, and having that mosque collapse will only speed the surrender.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »
Sorry for the misunderstanding. You're right.

Absolutely True Dr.Dan!

I agree ..... note this from my original post:  "as things stand right now (ie, weak western nations that insist on coddling Islam .....)"  The fact is that the West is not speaking from a mentality of strength.   For pete's sake, the United States, considered the most 'cowboy' of nations, elected a closet Muslim only a few years after 911.  The West is afraid of Islam, the Muslims know it, and having that mosque collapse will only speed the surrender.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2010, 03:39:53 PM »
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I only wish we'd destroy all mosques in Israel!!!

^5          :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 03:42:47 PM »
The mosque/dome will surely collapse when the Third Temple falls from the sky onto the Temple mount...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2010, 03:47:17 PM »
The mosque/dome will surely collapse when the Third Temple falls from the sky onto the Temple mount...

I think you mean IF.

For those of us who believe we will build the Third Temple, the mosque will have to collapse in some other way, and we don't have the luxury of waiting to find out if you are right that some unbelievable miracle against nature will take place in a way that God does not normally interact with the world.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 08:48:34 PM »

I think you mean IF.

For those of us who believe we will build the Third Temple, the mosque will have to collapse in some other way, and we don't have the luxury of waiting to find out if you are right that some unbelievable miracle against nature will take place in a way that G-d does not normally interact with the world.

I was trying to be funny. I do not think that the Temple will fall from heaven... But if it does then the arabs will be in for a shock...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 12:10:56 AM »
Reminds me of the times of Babri Mosque demolition 1992. In 1989 people had started to make slogans "Baccha baccha Ram ka, Ram mandir ke kaam ka", and oath to build the Ancient temple back. Jews should start making similar slogans.. like the one written in Hindi.  "Every child in israel is ordained to do God's work, the work to rebuild the Temple Mount"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2010, 12:30:17 AM »
Reminds me of the times of Babri Mosque demolition 1992. In 1989 people had started to make slogans "Baccha baccha Ram ka, Ram mandir ke kaam ka", and oath to build the Ancient temple back. Jews should start making similar slogans.. like the one written in Hindi.  "Every child in israel is ordained to do G-d's work, the work to rebuild the Temple Mount"

Religious Jews need nothing new... We have been mourning the destruction of the Temple for 2000 years. On Tisha B'AV we mourn and learn about the Temple. All Jews need to do is to observe their religion and we would have the Temple built today...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2010, 12:52:34 AM »
Reminds me of the times of Babri Mosque demolition 1992. In 1989 people had started to make slogans "Baccha baccha Ram ka, Ram mandir ke kaam ka", and oath to build the Ancient temple back. Jews should start making similar slogans.. like the one written in Hindi.  "Every child in israel is ordained to do G-d's work, the work to rebuild the Temple Mount"

Religious Jews need nothing new... We have been mourning the destruction of the Temple for 2000 years. On Tisha B'AV we mourn and learn about the Temple. All Jews need to do is to observe their religion and we would have the Temple built today...

Actually Muman I think you are completely wrong about this and Hindu Zionist has a good point. We DO need something new.  Something is not wrong just because it's new.   We need to reinvigorate the personal responsibility for the Temple Mount which has been lost from the Jewish people.    Most Jews are under the illusion that we do not need to do anything about it, and God will just come and fix it for us.   All their mourning in that context doesn't solve anything.   

The view you joked about, the reason I didn't even pick up that you were joking is because that exact statement could be said seriously without any hesitation by probably hundreds of thousands of religious jews. 

We need to wake up the religious Jews and we also need public pressure put onto the israeli regime which is deathly afraid of Jewish ownership of Temple Mount.   A campaign of slogans and teaching children would go a long way toward both of those things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2010, 12:54:24 AM »

Actually Muman I think you are completely wrong about this and Hindu Zionist has a good point. We DO need something new.  Something is not wrong just because it's new.   We need to reinvigorate the personal responsibility for the Temple Mount which has been lost from the Jewish people.    Most Jews are under the illusion that we do not need to do anything about it, and G-d will just come and fix it for us.   All their mourning in that context doesn't solve anything.   

The view you joked about, the reason I didn't even pick up that you were joking is because that exact statement could be said seriously without any hesitation by probably hundreds of thousands of religious jews. 

We need to wake up the religious Jews and we also need public pressure put onto the israeli regime which is deathly afraid of Jewish ownership of Temple Mount.   A campaign of slogans and teaching children would go a long way toward both of those things.

Why then did the sages not create such a slogan? I generally believe that everything which Judaism needed was codified and written by the sages after the Chorban...

Also, is the rebuilding of the Temple not inferred from the 14th blessing in the Amidah where we pray for the rebuilding of Jerusalem?

I am not against the idea, but I believe for it to be accepted on whole by Klal Yisroel we would need Rabbinic support...

Amidah 14th Blessing
Return in mercy to Jerusalem Your city and dwell therein as You have promised; speedily establish therein the throne of David Your servant, and rebuild it, soon in our days, as an everlasting edifice. Blessed are You L-rd, who rebuilds Jerusalem. Speedily cause the scion of David Your servant to flourish, and increase his power by Your salvation, for we hope for Your salvation all day. Blessed are You L-rd, who causes the power of salvation to flourish.

While I admit the phraseology of the Amidah implies that Hashem will rebuild Jerusalem himself... Most of the Rabbis I listen to and study all say that we must rebuild it ourselves...

The world is like a human eyeball
The white of the eye is the ocean surrounding the world
The iris is this continent
The pupil is Jerusalem
And the image in the pupil is the Holy Temple.
(Talmud - Derech Eretz Zuta 9)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 01:00:52 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2010, 01:28:31 AM »
There is also the final request of the Amidah:

May it be Your will, L-rd our G‑d and G‑d of our fathers, that the Bet Hamikdash be speedily rebuilt in our days, and grant us our portion in Your Torah.

I do think we should try to influence our minyan and our communities to actually do something rather than just mourn for the three-weeks {from the 17th of Tammuz to the 9th of Av}...