Author Topic: All the Sudanese must be expelled immediately! (new video)  (Read 1055 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
All the Sudanese must be expelled immediately! (new video)
« on: December 15, 2010, 06:54:02 PM »
בס''ד

Every day hundreds of Muslim Nazis illegally cross the border into Israel from Sudan, Eritrea and other African hellholes. Entire neighborhoods in Tel Aviv and other cities already look like Washington D.C. The black Muslim Nazis claim to be "refugees" and so nothing is done to them. This situation endangers Israel's Jewish majority. In this video, we demand that the Muslim Nazi invaders all be expelled immediately, and that Israeli soldiers shoot to kill anyone trying to illegally cross the border.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: All the Sudanese must be expelled immediately! (new video)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 07:31:52 PM »
yes definitely.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 07:37:10 PM »
great video but why did you go after the Asians in america? they, on average, make more than whites. why do you consider them 3rd world? sure, some of their countries are poor, but they are growing at a phenomenal rate.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 07:46:39 AM »

I agree that all illegal immigrants should be expelled from Israel immediately and that the borders should be sealed. However, I don't think one can demand Israeli soldiers to shoot to kill anyone who tries to cross the border. Imagine you're a young soldier and you're sent to the border and there you spot a mother who tries to cross the border with her children because she comes from a hellhole and she yearns for a better life. I'm not saying she should be let in. I understand a country needs borders. But are you really going to ask your boys to shoot her in cold blood ? She's not a terrorist. Imagine how this young soldier will feel like after he's done the killings. I don't think he's going to feel like a Jewish hero. You can't put such a burden on the Israeli soldiers, in my opinion.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »

I agree that all illegal immigrants should be expelled from Israel immediately and that the borders should be sealed. However, I don't think one can demand Israeli soldiers to shoot to kill anyone who tries to cross the border. Imagine you're a young soldier and you're sent to the border and there you spot a mother who tries to cross the border with her children because she comes from a hellhole and she yearns for a better life. I'm not saying she should be let in. I understand a country needs borders. But are you really going to ask your boys to shoot her in cold blood ? She's not a terrorist. Imagine how this young soldier will feel like after he's done the killings. I don't think he's going to feel like a Jewish hero. You can't put such a burden on the Israeli soldiers, in my opinion.

What they need is someone who will volunteer for this task because he or a family member was raped, robbed, or murdered by one of the african goons in south tel aviv, and he wants to go get vengeance on them.  Soldiers like that who have person experience.  It's only a temporary position because after a few incidents like this, the africans will learn just like they learned at the egyptian border that it's an extremely dangerous game they in most cases do not want to play.

Offline Alex37

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »
The Diabolic worms of youtube removed the video!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 04:53:46 PM »
What the hell is going on?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
The Diabolic worms of youtube removed the video!  >:( >:( >:(

Those bastards!!!! May God burn their bones each and every one of them!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( YEMACH SHEMO TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 05:40:34 PM »
put the videos on wejew.com

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »
This video also needs to be reuploaded...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein