Author Topic: Who is the best Presidential candidate on taxes? Mike Huckabee (ENGLISH video)  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This is our latest English video promoting Mike Huckabee's presidential candidacy, and also promoting his proposal that we replace the income tax with a national sales tax. This would be a great idea for both America and Israel.

Please rate (Like), favorite and comment. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
in combination with the "negative tax" for the poor, i guess its a good idea.

still, i think Singapore has it right with taxes. http://www.guidemesingapore.com/taxation/topics/singapore-tax-rates

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Liked, favorite, commented, tweeted.

Great video Chaim!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
its says theyve removed the user who made the video :(

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Zootube back to their nazi ways.
AdamDeror has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
AdamDeror has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of our Community Guidelines.

!?!

Which violations would those be?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
It's zootube you don't need violations. For them to take you down.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer

!?!

Which violations would those be?

Chaim speaking the truth...

Doesnt matter though, this is Irish zionist at his best...he always finds a way...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Youtube. STOP TAKING DOWN OUR VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i think we need to unsticky this thread and upload a copy of the Huckabee video.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
What happened to the good old tactic of uploading videos on other sites as well, such as Yahoo Video, Meta Cafe, Dailymotion etc.?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
What happened to the good old tactic of uploading videos on other sites as well, such as Yahoo Video, Meta Cafe, Dailymotion etc.?

Good question.  And also onto multiple youtube accounts since we have made so many of them thanks to Brian and Chaim's hard work (and others).   Probably it was a mistake to put 5 videos onto the one adamderor channel because now 5 vids get flushed along with that.     But I bet it's one of the videos where he's speaking about the arabs causing the fires that are the reason they banned the channel.  I say we upload that same video onto several empty channels, and put the other 4 on other channels as well.