Author Topic: New video - Chaim responds to UAE Arab Obaid Karki on Israel and Weapons  (Read 850 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Please comment, favorite and like this video.

I made this video with windows movie maker, and this is the first time I've used it.  (used diff program for michelle obama whitey video).    Hope it came out well. 

Chaim ben Pesach Responds to Obaid Karki - Why Israel Needs Weapons Development Program

This is part 1 in what I think will be a 3 part series.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New video - Chaim responds to UAE Arab Obaid Karki on Israel and Weapons
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 11:50:50 PM »
Now I see why other people posted two threads.

There was a problem adding the new thread, it looks like it's just loading forever but I guess at some point it went thru.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 12:44:07 AM »
Now I see why other people posted two threads.

There was a problem adding the new thread, it looks like it's just loading forever but I guess at some point it went thru.

Yes, this happened to me earlier this afternoon. I just opened another browser and saw that my post was posted... I don't know what caused this..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:02:03 PM »
I have sent Obaid the new video asking him if he'll allow it as a "video response" to one of his videos.  He seemed receptive to the idea, but then again that was before he saw the video :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:36:07 PM »
I got this response from Obaid:

"you did great slideshow but i am an Arab i love body language. i love you re-vlog the same showing yourself to enable me to scoop it on my channel or v-response if you wish. i have a lot of things to say"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 02:03:28 PM »

"you did great slideshow but i am an Arab i love body language. i love you re-vlog the same showing yourself to enable me to scoop it on my channel or v-response if you wish. i have a lot of things to say"

huh?

bttw, nice job, KWRBT
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 02:06:16 PM »

huh? 
;D

I'm not sure, but I told him that I'm not chaim so I can't make it into a video, I just got it from the audio program.

bttw, nice job, KWRBT

Thanks!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 11:26:21 PM »
Terrific video,    both with the content from Chaim and the pictures you put in.     This will be one of my feature Favorites Videos on my ZooTube Channel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »
Terrific video,    both with the content from Chaim and the pictures you put in.     This will be one of my feature Favorites Videos on my ZooTube Channel.

Awesome.  Thanks!

I'm looking forward to making part 2 with this upcoming ask JTF.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 08:33:41 AM »
Chaim, This is excellent.   Never ever let these dictators and tyrants dictate to Israel!