Author Topic: Pro-Homo Sen. Hoeseph Lieberman (ys) Elated At Repeal Of Don't Ask/Don't Tell  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_go_co/us_gays_in_military

And Pruneface is the man who calls himself an "orthodox Jew". Black Muslims are more Jewish than this two-legged turd. Ten thousand yimach schmos to this beast.

DBF

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lieberman is a liberal as such he will always support legislation like this... The fact he considers himself an "orthodox Jew" in his mind has nothing to do with the roll he plays in government... As long as he appears to make his Jewish observances he has no problem giving thumbs up on some of the most outlandish legislation that comes before congress... One "yimach schmos" would be enough for him.... I personally have tried to understand Lieberman's motivations  on some of his positions however I have come to the conclusion that he is a hopeless Liberal and as such should not boast he is an "orthodox Jew"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 06:58:37 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think this will open up a huge can of worms. Imagine this scenario:

A homo asks another soldier he finds attractive to have sex with him. That soldier is offended and beats the homo up. Then the regular straight soldier gets charged with a hate crime, and the homo maybe even gets to sue for injuries received, when he's the one who caused the whole thing in the first place.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

A homo asks another soldier he finds attractive to have sex with him. That soldier is offended and beats the homo up. Then the regular straight soldier gets charged with a hate crime, and the homo maybe even gets to sue for injuries received, when he's the one who caused the whole thing in the first place.
Worse still is the fact that normal people serving will be subjected to the unwanted advances... As much as I did not like Bill Clinton the " Don't ask" policy worked well under the circumstances... This new legislation will now embolden homosexuals to be more brazen in their advances... People now in the military who struggle with the question of homosexuality are now force to live in close quarters with people who wish to seduce them into an unwanted situation...More normal people will be forced into situations of hostility... Whatever the case this will be an unneeded distraction for our military personel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
The problem with Don't Ask Don't tell wasn't the policy itself. It actually makes sense. There's no reason besides possible HIV-contaminated blood that a relatively masculine homosexual couldn't be a good soldier, and that allowed them to serve, just not openly. The problem with DADT was that it was a huge slippery slope. Now that even that wasn't good enough for the gay agenda, so we're going to see scandal, crimes, and outrageous demands for new special treatment of gays in the future.

I fully expect them to request at some point to be able to be allowed to cross dress while off duty.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The problem with Don't Ask Don't tell wasn't the policy itself. It actually makes sense. There's no reason besides possible HIV-contaminated blood that a relatively masculine homosexual couldn't be a good soldier, and that allowed them to serve, just not openly. The problem with DADT was that it was a huge slippery slope. Now that even that wasn't good enough for the gay agenda, so we're going to see scandal, crimes, and outrageous demands for new special treatment of gays in the future.

I fully expect them to request at some point to be able to be allowed to cross dress while off duty.
I am sure there are many very qualified gay personnel in the military... As my favorite expression goes "What people do on their own time is their business" ... Well not really as far as the military goes  but many gay people serving in the military want nothing more then to be left to do the job they enlisted to do... It's the activist that are the real problem... As far as the risk factor for disease goes I think the military keeps close tabs on the people serving... I am sure they do enough preventive checkups that in most cases  people with illness like HIV would not be in combat situations.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer

More likely the propositioned soldier is outranked by the homosexual soldier.  How well will he be able to function after turning down his commander's sexual advances?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Secularbeliever yes that's right. It will be scandal, scandal, scandal...

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
in this case, pruneface is right, but for the wrong reasons.

yes, the words "pruneface" and "right" don't belong in the same sentence, but i don't see anything wrong with gays in the military. it worked well for the greeks (see:300)

most soldiers say they're fine with gays among them.

I guess the social libertarian in me is shining through.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is horrible news and I prayed that it would not come to pass. I am very worried about the performance of the American military. Our Torah claims that a righteous army can defeat any enemy. Americas military today is moving farther and farther from any semblence of righteousness...

And all this talk about the great Greek gay army... Where is ancient Greece today? It crumbled like the degenerate Roman empire.... Because of its indulgence in hedonistic pleasures...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
It's a fact of life, nations come and go and the Jews are the only ancient nation outside of East Asia to still exist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's a fact of life, nations come and go and the Jews are the only ancient nation outside of East Asia to still exist.

And for 3000 years the Jewish people {at least the religiously observant} have not accepted Homosexual behavior. We don't believe, like the secular do, that the Torah was for then and now times are different. We believe Torah is eternal, although times change, the basics remain the same. We still must observe Shabbat, Kashrut, and sexual purity...

I also don't really are if America does go down the drain at this point. When I spoke with my mother the other day I told her I don't think America will still be around 50 years from now.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer

And for 3000 years the Jewish people {at least the religiously observant} have not accepted Homosexual behavior. We don't believe, like the secular do, that the Torah was for then and now times are different. We believe Torah is eternal, although times change, the basics remain the same. We still must observe Shabbat, Kashrut, and sexual purity...

I also don't really are if America does go down the drain at this point. When I spoke with my mother the other day I told her I don't think America will still be around 50 years from now.

china had several bi emperors and they (the Chinese) have been around for 6000 years.

i have all the respect in the world for people who are gay and are making an honest attempt to be straight, but it is not the civil government's business to meddle in matters of religion. a Sanhedrin endorsed by the government with ceremonial powers would be great though.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Men and women are separated in the military because they are sexually attracted to each other.  Having men who are attracted to men integrated is the opposite of the common sense approach to the separation of men and women in the military... no?

@KL, the "most soldiers" who are not bothered by this statistic quoted in the media stems from a survey of only 6% of our total troops.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
Men and women are separated in the military because they are sexually attracted to each other.  Having men who are attracted to men integrated is the opposite of the common sense approach to the separation of men and women in the military... no?

@KL, the "most soldiers" who are not bothered by this statistic quoted in the media stems from a survey of only 6% of our total troops.

we can't realistically survey the entire US army, if the surveyed were picked randomly, than i don't see whats wrong with that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Surely you don't really mean that about the nation you and your family choose to live in, and surely you know that this is the exact same thing the WNs say about America.

Let's pretend that 98% of Americans are evil (which they might be). That remaining 2% translates into very large numbers of righteous Gentiles and decent Jews, in the millions. Do you really want them to perish?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Surely you don't really mean that about the nation you and your family choose to live in, and surely you know that this is the exact same thing the WNs say about America.

Let's pretend that 98% of Americans are evil (which they might be). That remaining 2% translates into very large numbers of righteous Gentiles and decent Jews, in the millions. Do you really want them to perish?

No, of course not... But Hashem wants the Jews to get back into Israel before the final days. I am sure you know the prophecies, and it is not very pleasant for the nations of the world.

Within 50 years I hope that all of my family has made it safely back to Israel.

Jewish history is full of evil decrees which wipe out entire civilizations. Every nation is judged and until recently I have believed America was mostly righteous. But an openly gay military amongst other signs that our society is crumbling {which you often point out the immoral media}... Also if they build that Islamic center/mosque within blocks of ground zero it would be a mark against America.

It would be wonderful if America can turn around, but some of these 'progressive' things which are politically correct may do some irreparable damage.

This is my feeling..

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I mean, what's the deal with this?  Why ask if someone is gay who wants to fight for the military?  Why advertise being gay if going to the military?  Do we really need to know what their sexual inclinations are? 

America might crash because Americans are morons and are ignorant and stupid and lazy!  Americans fight for a lot of the wrong causes which will destroy this country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Posted by: muman613
Insert Quote
Quote from: Dr. Brennan Fan on Today at 02:25:37 AM
Quote from: muman613 on Today at 01:17:57 AM

No, of course not... But Hashem wants the Jews to get back into Israel before the final days. I am sure you know the prophecies, and it is not very pleasant for the nations of the world.

Within 50 years I hope that all of my family has made it safely back to Israel.

When I read something like this the word leech pops up in my mind... I big fat leech that sucks the blood from its host and then drops off when its had it's fill...America is not a flop house for people on the move.... I can see Jews wanting to return to Israel however Jews being born and raised here in America should have a bit more respect for Americas well being.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ha,

I hope you are not calling me and my family leeches. My entire family has been contributing to the well being of America since we came here over 100 years ago. My father was a patriot who fought for America in the 60s-70s while in the Army. My mother continues to work till this day helping people who have been layed-off in order to re-train them with skills which are needed by todays companies. I have worked since I was 15 years old in the computer industry, specifically the last 20 years in the field of digital video and my work has contributed a lot to the development of DVD and blu-ray players.

My father was a right-winger his entire life. Before he died I saw a letter he received from President Bush praising my fathers dedication to the Republican party.

We are nothing close to leeches... We are the back-bone of America, the middle-class, and the righteous Americans.

The fact that I foresee a future which is blighted is not my fault. It is not my fault that the gay agenda has been adopted by the left. It is not my fault, nor anyone in my family, that Obama was elected.

I have been a patriotic American all my life. I am just so ashamed that this country has fallen so far so fast. Without a turnaround I do see America going the route of ancient Rome...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Exactly Dr. Dan, gays could serve just fine, legally, under "don't ask/don't tell". What they want is to BRAG about being sodomites and be worshipped for it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Exactly Dr. Dan, gays could serve just fine, legally, under "don't ask/don't tell". What they want is to BRAG about being sodomites and be worshipped for it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ha,

I hope you are not calling me and my family leeches. My entire family has been contributing to the well being of America since we came here over 100 years ago. My father was a patriot who fought for America in the 60s-70s while in the Army. My mother continues to work till this day helping people who have been layed-off in order to re-train them with skills which are needed by todays companies. I have worked since I was 15 years old in the computer industry, specifically the last 20 years in the field of digital video and my work has contributed a lot to the development of DVD and blu-ray players.

My father was a right-winger his entire life. Before he died I saw a letter he received from President Bush praising my fathers dedication to the Republican party.

We are nothing close to leeches... We are the back-bone of America, the middle-class, and the righteous Americans.

The fact that I foresee a future which is blighted is not my fault. It is not my fault that the gay agenda has been adopted by the left. It is not my fault, nor anyone in my family, that Obama was elected.

I have been a patriotic American all my life. I am just so ashamed that this country has fallen so far so fast. Without a turnaround I do see America going the route of ancient Rome...

The backbone seems to be getting a bit of Osteoporosis in it... My family has been here in America for well over a hundred years and we are not giving up on her yet... America still surpasses every country in the world even in it's present condition.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I wish only good for this country. Several times here at JTF I have praised America and it's treatment of my family {compared to the devestation which occurred in Poland and Ukraine in the 1900s}.... As a Jew, HaKaret HaTov {Recognizing the Good} is always important. Obviously I owe America a lot for providing my family a refuge during a stormy century...

HaKarat HaTov: http://www.machonmeir.net/english/torah-lessons-archive?id=5044&layout=default&view=media

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I have family in the marines, they are very upset about this vote.  This will cause chaos in the military, and in the barracks.  Another bad policy by misguided-ignorant people in Washington!