Author Topic: From Nadia Matar's Facebook page  (Read 587 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
From Nadia Matar's Facebook page
« on: December 21, 2010, 01:00:55 PM »
I don't think a link will work so I just copied and pasted the entire quote.

"PLO Police on Gush Etzion road 60! We cannot get used to this!
In broad daylight, between Tsomet HaGush and Efrat's Northern entrance, a Palestinian Authority Police car was driving this morning, unhindered. We can assume that the "policemen" in the car were armed.
When we filmed them they passed by waving the V-sign.
This new phenomena... in our area is part of the attempt to get us used to the Arabs slowly but surely becoming more sovereign . We cannot stay quiet nor are we allowed to get used to this!"
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: From Nadia Matar's Facebook page
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 05:12:27 PM »
Sorry to be so ignorant, but is the 'V sign' the peace sign we make with our middle and index fingers?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 06:50:15 PM »
Sorry to be so ignorant, but is the 'V sign' the peace sign we make with our middle and index fingers?

I am guessing it is.  They probably meant to tell the pioneering heroes, that the savages were achieving victory (v) over Jews by roaming free with weapons right outside of Efrat.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 10:09:35 PM »

I am guessing it is.  They probably meant to tell the pioneering heroes, that the savages were achieving victory (v) over Jews by roaming free with weapons right outside of Efrat.

No I think you are right, it was probably a victory sign

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 10:12:10 PM »

No I think you are right, it was probably a victory sign

There is a couple different meanings behind the V sign.
Some which mean peace or victory other meanings behind it are a form of telling someone off
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 12:35:28 AM »
The inmates are running the asylum.  Netanyahu and his ilk [with excrement in their eyes] are certainly setting the stage for Moschiach to come.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein