Author Topic: Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign  (Read 3011 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign
« on: December 21, 2010, 06:41:29 PM »
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/national/strip-club-owner-posts-%E2%80%9Cno-negroes-allowed%E2%80%9D-sign

ABBOTSFORD, Wisconsin - A sign excluding black people from a future Abbotsford, Wisconsin business is enraging some people in the small town.

It's a sign generations of people may have never seen, yet Mark Prior says it's his right to discriminate.

"If I've got a problem with you it's going to be on the front of my store," says Mark Prior.

Prior posted his 'No Negros Allowed' sign after he says he had some problems with black people in the past and needed to make a policy against them.

Federal and State law says if the business is open to the public, prohibiting people based on race is illegal. If the man's proposed gentlemen's club was going to be a private club, then an African American historian says he could discriminate.

Legalities aside, his is a sign that many say is appalling.

"I'm going to stick to my guns because I think I have the right as a business owner to reject service to anyone. It's not all the black people there are just a few bad ones," Prior says of his problems in the past.

Prior wants to open a gentlemen's club in a building next to the Abbotsford city hall and library. He says he moved his sign inside after someone with the city asked him to remove it.

"Our mistake is sometimes we look for logic in something that is just plain stupid," says Dr. Selika Ducksworth-Lawton, an African American historian at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.

Ducksworth-Lawton says she feels Prior is out to get attention.

She says the second he opens his business, he'll be in violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Strip club owner posts “No Negroes Allowed” sign
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 06:55:20 PM »
He can't say he has a problem with a few Black guys and then ban all.  Not only is it illegal it makes no sense.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 08:46:03 PM »
He can't say he has a problem with a few Black guys and then ban all.  Not only is it illegal it makes no sense.

it's also his choice. I'm pro choice.  ;D

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 09:05:30 PM »
Next comes "No Jews Allowed".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 09:19:01 PM »

Maybe that would be good for the Jews considering it's a "gentleman's club". Not exactly a sin free place.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 09:43:11 PM »

Maybe that would be good for the Jews considering it's a "gentleman's club". Not exactly a sin free place.
I wasn't referring to that specific low-life, disgusting place.  I was referring to the legality issue of such a sign.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »
I think it should be legal to discriminate, based on the right to freedom of association. However, business owners would be really stupid to exclude a group like the Jews with many doctors, lawyers, and fellow businessmen as clients, no matter how they privately felt.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 09:58:58 PM »
I think it should be legal to discriminate, based on the right to freedom of association. However, business owners would be really stupid to exclude a group like the Jews with many doctors, lawyers, and fellow businessmen as clients, no matter how they privately felt.
And if they were all really stupid?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 10:07:46 PM »
And if they were all really stupid?

Who would want to live in a place with a bunch of stupid people anyway?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Strip club owner posts No Negroes Allowed sign
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »
No muslims allowed would make much more sense and is quite defendable.
They can go BOOM! at any time.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »
If you don't mind living in a country where it was allowed for establishments to put up a sign "No Jews Allowed", then that's your right.  I don't wish to see such signs.  Because what follows is "Jews Need Not Apply", followed by "Not Renting or Selling To Jews".  It's that old "slippery slope" again.  

Of course, that one sign isn't going to start a national trend.  Don't think that I don't know this.   But such signs do bring up memories of some horrible times for Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 10:20:01 PM »
If you don't mind living in a country where it was allowed for establishments to put up a sign "No Jews Allowed", then that's your right.  I don't wish to see such signs.  Because what follows is "Jews Need Not Apply", followed by "Not Renting or Selling To Jews".  It's that old "slippery slope" again.  

Of course, that one sign isn't going to start a national trend.  Don't think that I don't know this.   But such signs do bring up memories of some horrible times for Jews.

I think I can understand that. I don't agree with being against Jews at all either, and I know that Jews and other groups that shouldn't have been discriminated against were in the past.

I just feel like if a business owner is having a lot of trouble with a certain group, like here in Texas where illegal immigrants steal constantly, that they should be able to ban them.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 10:44:48 PM »

I think I can understand that. I don't agree with being against Jews at all either, and I know that Jews and other groups that shouldn't have been discriminated against were in the past.

I just feel like if a business owner is having a lot of trouble with a certain group, like here in Texas where illegal immigrants steal constantly, that they should be able to ban them.
I should add that I "get" where you're coming from.  If I had a business, I'd want to ban certain groups also.  The funny thing is that I am on your side, but I don't know how to be on your side without thinking of how it could affect my own people down the road.

By the way, I do believe that that strip club could easily stop whomever they wanted from entering without putting up any sign.  they could easily handle the situation, I should think.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 10:56:28 PM »

I agree with you.  Also, I wouldn't want to go to a place where the owner doesn't want me, and hates Jews.   I wouldn't give him my hard earned money.  So, it doesn't bother me if they discriminate. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 11:29:49 PM »
It is legal, it's his business. imo I'm sure he has his reasons.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 11:46:02 PM »
Putting aside the morality issue of a strip club, which is 100% irrelevant to the issue.  If you own a business it is your natural right to ban any and all you do not want to serve.  Its YOUR business.

If you do not want Jews/Mexicans/Asians/blacks in your business, fine.  If I want "Kahanists only" in mine, its just as fine. -- Let the chips fall where they may.  In a free market a business has a right to compete by the virtue of its business plan.  The 1964 civil rights act, in this case, is tantamount to slavery and opposed to free will and free action.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 12:36:22 AM »

it's also his choice. I'm pro choice.  ;D

Yup and being pro choice gives people the right to make stupid choices which this guy is doing except in this case he is doing something clearly illegal.  To say he had a problem with a few Blacks and that most were okay so he is banning them all is stupid.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 05:58:03 AM »
It's not stupid, (it makes sense), as most blacks ruin everything they touch.  So why let them ruin your business, too. 
But it is illegal.  So he will have to let them in. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 06:51:16 AM »
You guys need to lighten up. All this guy is doing is getting a lot of free publicity for his soon to open business.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »
It's not stupid, (it makes sense), as most blacks ruin everything they touch.  So why let them ruin your business, too. 
But it is illegal.  So he will have to let them in. 

If he says most Black people are not a problem then why does it make sense to ban all of them?  If he said they are all problems so he is banning them it would at least make sense.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »
He is an attention-craving loser but what he is doing is completely legal according to the First Amendment.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Strip club owner posts *No Negroes Allowed* sign
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 09:50:46 AM »

Oh a strip club owner. A very honorable person of course. And very moral too. I'm very concerned about people like that. If he/she/it was about to fall off a cliff, I'd give them a hand and shove.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 02:23:04 PM »
The sad fact is that negroes cause trouble everywhere they go.  And whites have a right to protect themselves from negro senseless violence.