Author Topic: HERE IS THE AFDI PRO-ISRAEL BUS AD TO RUN IN SEATTLE COUNTERING THE HATERS  (Read 572 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/12/here-is-the-afdi-pro-israel-bus-ads-to-run-in-seattle-to-counter-the-annihilationists.html

Here is the ad AFDI/SIOA will be running in Seattle to counter the blood libel campaign against the Jewish people that is currently running in Seattle. The Seattle Mass Transit is now trafficking in blood libels. "War crime" libels against US allies. Even the murderous Muslim Hamas leader admitted that Israel killed mostly terrorists in Gaza. Think about that.

Remember, I had to sue Miami and Detroit transit to get freedom bus ads up helping Muslims under death threat flee to safe places. But Jew hatred? The left is down with that.

Behind the Seattle Goebbels-style propaganda campaign is today's typical vile antisemite, Ed Mast. Same nazi, different day. Years ago he was with the notorious terror-linked Islamic group, ISM.

Mast was an activist with the International Solidarity Movement (ISM), and more recently he has been involved with the “Palestine Online Store.” He is a founding member of the Seattle-based Palestine Information Project which also goes under the name Palestine Solidarity Committee, which has campaigned to boycott Israeli products and produces propaganda (pdf) that declares that:

“The racism and colonialism of the Zionist movement, with its quest for an ethnic supremacist state, remain the fundamental causes of the current conflict.”

Back in March 2003, Ed Mast and Susan Barclay both of the ISM and both residents of Seattle, were in “Palestine” when Rachel Corrie – also of Seattle - positioned herself in front of a bulldozer and got killed. Mast was a “volunteer coordinator” for ISM, and was responsible for planning activities of Western activists. At that time, Barclay had been previously deported from Israel. She had openly boasted to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer that she knowingly worked in February 2003 with representatives of the terrorist groups Hamas and Hizbollah. Barclay said: “We are open to working with any political party as long as they are interested in non-violent resistance. It's almost irrelevant who is participating.” (more over at FSM)

BUS JEWHATE

My organization, American Freedom Defense Initiative, will be running king-sized pro-Israel ads on the Seattle buses to counter the Jewish blood libel advertisements that the left wing city accepted with debased hunger. I am running the minimum buy -- there is no way I will enrich or reward this city of moral depravity for promoting Jewish genocide and incitement to violence.

Jew-Hatred Bus Ads Run in Seattle

I asked for the same deal as the Jew haters received, but was told that the price in the article was "misquoted." So of course they are charging me more.

Huge thanks and props to Big Fur Hat for putting my creative together for me. I speak, he creates. He is, simply, the best.

If they reject my ads, a lawsuit will be filed that day.  Donate to the campaign.  You can Paypal the funds to [email protected] or [email protected]. I think we should roll it out nationwide, don't you?

Seattle Metro's "Israeli War Crimes" Bus Ad Draws Complaints -- Keith Ervin

An advertisement alleging "Israeli war crimes" slated to appear on Seattle Metro Transit buses has ignited a political firestorm. Metro spokeswoman Linda Thielke said the transit agency received 600 e-mails as well as a large number of phone calls protesting the ad.

Richard Fruchter, president and CEO of the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle, said Metro shouldn't have accepted the ad. "We feel that this violates Metro's own policy that running ads shouldn't insult specific groups," he said. "This is an ad that's designed to insult Israelis and the 50,000 members of the Jewish community, many of whom support Israel." Fruchter said the Jewish Federation was "particularly sensitized" by Naveed Haq's fatal shooting of one woman and wounding of five others at the organization's buildin g in Seattle in 2006. (Seattle Times)

Jewish people are commenting on the blood libel bus ad article. At least two Jews of the people commenting on the article said it was no longer safe for them and other Jews to ride Seattle buses.

Is it safe to wear a Star of David? A kippah?

---

Good, good [and I like!]... but they should have included this picture, and others from Mufti Al-Husseini [I think the one at the far right is him, but its pretty much left open to uneducated interpretation; who is this nameless Muslim?].

The Islamic element of the Holocaust can never be understated.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: HERE IS THE AFDI PRO-ISRAEL BUS AD TO RUN IN SEATTLE COUNTERING THE HATERS
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 07:02:11 AM »
Great i'm going to send a letter of support to this councilman  

http://www.king5.com/news/local/King-Co-calls-for-review-of-Israeli-War-Crimes-bus-signs-112200884.html  

SEATTLE – King County Councilman Peter von Reichbauer is calling for a review of proposed advertising on Metro buses that blasts Israel and the U.S., claiming U.S. tax dollars support war crimes.

Von Reichbauer says the ads could incite violence.

"I know hate when I see it," he said. "A number of people in King County see hate in this advertisement."

E-mails have been pouring into von Reichbauer's office since KING 5 broke the story of the planned ad campaign. He's asked Metro to reconsider.

Although Metro attorneys say the ads are covered by the First Amendment, they are now reviewing their policy on non-commercial advertising.

The Seattle Mideast Awareness Campaign is paying Metro $1,800 to run the ads, attempting to get its message out on the street.

"Reaching them through these paid advertising methods tends to frame the message as something we should all be caring about. Is it inflammatory? The intention is not to inflame. It is to educate and raise awareness," said Ed Mast of SMAC.

"We don't need to see a public transportation system be a medium for a message of hate," said von Reichbauer.

It's not clear if the ad campaign will run as scheduled. It was supposed to roll out on Dec. 27. Metro is scrambling to re-assess its advertising policies before next week.

his E-mail is on the upper right of the page                             http://www.kingcounty.gov/vonreichbauer.aspx
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:08:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03