Author Topic: Bibi threatens israeli citizens on illegal african immigrants  (Read 2472 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Bibi threatens israeli citizens on illegal african immigrants
« on: December 22, 2010, 11:08:09 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=200558

It just makes me happy that the boulshavic establishment is so worried about itmar ben gvir, Baruch marzel, hilltop youth! Wait until we become a mass movement and chaim enters israel!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Bibi threatens israeli citizens on illegal african immigrants
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 12:10:25 PM »
How hard can it be to remove them from the country?  They must stand out and be easily recognized.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 02:56:09 PM »
Lewinsky needs to keep his mouth shut (in more ways than one), clean that stain off of his dress, and allow the good citizens of Israel to kick Obama's family out if he himself is unwilling to.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 03:05:56 PM »
with the more stupid things the boulshavics do the more upset and more ripe are the israeli jews willing to take our message and be there leaders. Bibi is doing something very stupid by going against the will of the jewish people

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 03:11:11 PM »
He mase a youtube about it i'll look for it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 12:06:41 AM »
Adolf KristallNachtyoyo demands the religious and Mizrahi Jews of Southern Tel Aviv to be Blitzkrieged by the murderous, savage, Sudanese Nazis, their children and eldery murdered, their daughters raped and their property stolen, while he lives in Caesarea, a city with not one Arab or Sudanese.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:29:26 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 01:45:24 AM »

Lewinsky looks just like a typical hook-nosed Arab.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 01:51:50 AM »
Haha yes but I was just demonstrating that it's uncanny how evil Jews always look like Arabs. Sharon, Lewinsky, Madeleine Albright (who could be Helen Thomas' sister), etc.

I guess this is a physical sign of judgment from God.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 02:46:21 AM »
Haha yes but I was just demonstrating that it's uncanny how evil Jews always look like Arabs. Sharon, Lewinsky, Madeleine Albright (who could be Helen Thomas' sister), etc.

I guess this is a physical sign of judgment from G-d.

Now who is sounding like an antisemite tonight?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 02:59:40 AM »
Look at Helen Thomas and Madeleine Albright side-by-side and tell me what you think.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 03:01:36 AM »
Look at Helen Thomas and Madeleine Albright side-by-side and tell me what you think.

You are right about that... I was not arguing about that...

But to say/imply that all 'evil' jews have hook noses could be taken as an antisemitic stereotype...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2010, 03:23:41 AM »
I said that Arabs have hooked noses (and that's no stereotype, it's as plain as sunlight), but that evil Jews very disproportionately mimic that appearance. I don't see good Jews with that look.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2010, 03:32:49 AM »
I said that Arabs have hooked noses (and that's no stereotype, it's as plain as sunlight), but that evil Jews very disproportionately mimic that appearance. I don't see good Jews with that look.

But Hitler {Yemach Shemo Vezichron} and his nazis did not distinguish good Jews from bad Jews when it published the propaganda cartoons of Jews with hook noses... And I don't know if that is actually an accurate portrayal, there are evil Jews who do not have such noses, and good Jews who do.... I do not resort to such classification of Jews as that...

Here are some examples from german propaganda posters of the nazi era:

I think you get the picture...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 03:42:55 AM »
yes, they look exactly like Arabs do, Nazis are typically known for attributing onto Jews every sick and twisted thing about themselves. But the only "hook-nosed" Jews I know of are evil, take that as you will.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 03:46:02 AM »
And to this day the evil nazi arabs use the same sort of viscous antisemitic caricatures of hook-nosed Jews.

Here are some of them:

Antisemitic blood-libel cartoon:

Antisemitic conspiracy cartoon:

Antisemitic comparison of Jews to nazis:

Notice that all of these have hook-nosed Jews? I do...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 03:51:37 AM »
Your point being? It has been amply established that Nazis attribute to Jews everything that is true of them, including appearance. Of course the vast majority of Jews don't look like this, but all Arabs do.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 03:56:57 AM »
Your point being? It has been amply established that Nazis attribute to Jews everything that is true of them, including appearance. Of course the vast majority of Jews don't look like this, but all Arabs do.

It is a sensitive topic. Many Jewish women have nose-jobs because they don't want to have the 'Jewish nose'... It is not only evil Jews who have this nose, but many righteous Jewish people also and they are stigmatized because of it.

I don't think you intended anything, but I just wanted to bring this up... It is a stereotype which has been very harmful to the image of some Ashkenazic Jews...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 04:01:05 AM »
It's really this simple. I'm not going to say Ariel Sharon doesn't look like an Arab if he obviously does. He does indeed. Very few average Jews on the street have that hideous appearance. I can only conclude that this is a curse from G-d for his evil deeds. His life was dedicated to helping Arab Amalek, so he got to look the part (and become a grotesquely bloated vegetable too).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 04:09:15 AM »
It's really this simple. I'm not going to say Ariel Sharon doesn't look like an Arab if he obviously does. He does indeed. Very few average Jews on the street have that hideous appearance. I can only conclude that this is a curse from G-d for his evil deeds. His life was dedicated to helping Arab Amalek, so he got to look the part (and become a grotesquely bloated vegetable too).

That is fine... But that all evil Jews have an arab-looking hook nose is a bit of an exageration. And saying that can be compared to the kind of things the germans said about Jews... Thats all Im getting at...

I do not defend Sharon or any evil man, Jew or gentile. But it is foolish to believe that only ugly people are wicked and beautiful people are good, that is just not what Torah tells us about life. Sometimes what looks beautiful is really evil and what may not look so good, is really beautiful in its essence. Jewish beauty differs from Hellenistic/Modern ideas of beauty.

But you are certainly entitled to such an opinion. My only point, as I said before, was to point out that the Jewish nose idea is a touchy topic.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 04:30:28 AM »
There are a lot of good looking Jews who have "the schnoz".  The Jewish "hook nose" is a good look!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2010, 05:44:11 AM »
Hey wait I have a hooked nose  how would you like it if I made a joke about the appearance of short mexicans

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 10:40:08 AM »
 :laugh: :::D :laugh: