Poll

Who of these was the most awful, nauseating, sickness-inducing Judenrat kapo who made headlines in 2010?

PM Lewinsky
4 (19%)
Israeli Pruneface
1 (4.8%)
American Pruneface
1 (4.8%)
Mark Zuckerberg
9 (42.9%)
Arlen Sphincter
0 (0%)
Abe Foxman
4 (19%)
Other
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Most Disgusting Self-Hating Jew of 2010  (Read 5357 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Poll: Most Disgusting Self-Hating Jew of 2010
« on: December 23, 2010, 11:26:04 PM »
Well, it's that time again--time for that ol' DBF tradition, "Worst Self-Hating Jew Of The Year Poll". It's gonna be a close race, and I will not vote, but I am going to say Lewinsky because he has more power than all these other creeps.

DBF

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Poll: Most Disgusting Self-Hating Jew of 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 11:29:39 PM »
I had to say Mark F@@kerberg! $100M to educate the uneducatable! Giving to the moolignons, much better than helping your own, you piece of crap!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 11:56:31 PM »
As a Gentile, I won't vote. Not good for a Gentile to have the Chutzpah of voting about a foreign people. May any self-hating Jew, whther he is known or not, do Teshuvah and love Hashem and his people.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 01:17:12 AM »
Mark Zuckerberg!
+he has an Asian girlfriend

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 04:05:19 AM »
Netanyahu.  He deceitfully [and willfully!] occupies the position of a right-wing leader while acting like a self-hating Leftist [he clogs the works]. -- The silver lining to this dark cloud: At least he paves the way for a Hayamim minded leader which will be demanded by an outraged public [once the ramifications of him and the rest of the Left cause unbearable travesty to the people of Israel (May HaShem protect Am Yisrael!)].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 04:10:41 AM »
What about helen thomas?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 04:12:04 AM »
What about helen thomas?

Helen Thomas is not a self-hating Jew, she is a Jew hating Arab.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 04:18:09 AM »

I think Mike Doomberg would deserve to be nominated on the 2010 list of candidates for his promotion of the Mosque on Ground Zero.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 04:27:41 AM »

I think Mike Doomberg would deserve to be nominated on the 2010 list of candidates for his promotion of the Mosque on Ground Zero.

If only he was Mike Frumberg!...

"No Mosque.  No Halal.  No Islam. -- NYC is off limits to the 9/11 terrorist religion."

One can dream!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 04:32:21 AM »
I chose Mark Zuckerberg cause he is the most assimilated traitor of the lot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 08:19:43 AM »
I probably should have picked pipi but picked zuckerberg 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 08:49:28 AM »
In terms of self-hating Jew, I'll pick Zuckerberg too, considering that he really has no excuse (he received some Jewish education, he wasn't raised as a communist or an atheist, and he could easily have used a little of his enormous power to help his fellow Jews instead of stabbing them in the back).
« Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 01:28:25 PM by yaakov mendel »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 09:53:18 AM »
That's a hard question. I pick Mark Zuckerberg.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »
What about helen thomas?

Helen Thomas is Arab.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 03:44:06 PM »
Achmed Emaulal hands down
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:21 PM »
It's difficult to choose from the list in the poll,   as at the very least the vast majority on the list warrant the ' award ' .     Mike Bloomberg certain warrants serious consideration as well.

One other individual who comes to mind as a viable candidate is Gary Ackerman.      As horrific as I thought Ackerman was prior to getting heavily involved in the 2010 NY 5th Congressional Campaign,     he's an even greater threat than I previously thought.      
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 01:00:36 AM »
Add an 'All of the Above' category and I will vote...

Also add Kike Blomberg...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 02:11:13 AM »
I thought you hated that word!  :P

(Not that I disagree that Dyke Doomberg merits it.)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 02:43:03 AM »
I thought you hated that word!  :P

I think in this case it is deserved. In general I reserve the word and think it is offensive to all Jews...

But this apostate is beyond the pale in his support of building the muslim nazi abomination near the WTC ground zero site. I hate this animal with all I can for his callous ignorance of my mothers letter and her pain.

I do not regret calling him this, but I do not use it lightly and still think it is a word which can be misunderstood by those who look for reasons to hate JTF...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2010, 03:08:06 AM »
I thought you hated that word!  :P

I think in this case it is deserved. In general I reserve the word and think it is offensive to all Jews...

But this apostate is beyond the pale in his support of building the muslim nazi abomination near the WTC ground zero site. I hate this animal with all I can for his callous ignorance of my mothers letter and her pain.

I do not regret calling him this, but I do not use it lightly and still think it is a word which can be misunderstood by those who look for reasons to hate JTF...

how dare you curse a traitor?! do not curse! rebuke!
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:17:01 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2010, 03:23:40 AM »
i voted for pipi as the worst, but mike the kike comes in 2nd for his support for the GZmosque

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2010, 03:55:03 AM »
I thought you hated that word!  :P

how dare you curse a traitor?! do not curse! rebuke!

As I said before he has been rebuked and he has not heard. It is beyond hope, in my mind. I think he really wants to suck up to the muslims...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2010, 07:05:35 AM »
I think Mr. Silverstein is the worst. The cartoon story I read about was on a level, that no other one on this list has reached.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2010, 07:13:02 AM »
I think Mr. Silverstein is the worst. The cartoon story I read about was on a level, that no other one on this list has reached.
Yes this is very true!! also someone named named Phillip Weiss he has a blog called mondoweiss
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
But who is this Silverstein ?