Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday January 2, 2011  (Read 9564 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for Sunday January 2, 2011
« on: December 24, 2010, 03:12:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

One last set of comments from Obaid's video, and this series of video responses will be complete.

10.  "What you get automatically is your good luck.  A very good relation with United States of America.  And you have to be very grateful for this people paying 3 billion dollar from high end tax of the American people.  They are not giving you the money to intimidate you or to kill yourself, they are just giving you that money to help yourself.  But if you are going to use this money to buy cocaine with that money or morphine to kill the intelligence of your people, that's not the American problem.   And I think if I am in your place, and I am president of Israel, I would ask America to give me more.   And if the state-owned industry is doing well to keep jobs and keep prices low - I know in Israel the inflation is very low and the economy is well - why not?  if it is working it's better than ruthless capitalism, look what is happening.   You don't have homeless people, you don't have beggars, you don't have starvation, you don't have any problem.  So you have to be very grateful to this people, Chaim.  That is my point."

11.  "You know, this revolutionary news, very nice news, about the president of Israel and condoleeza rice 30 and 50% of Jerusalem (he probably refers to splitting Jerusalem), is a very nice start.  Start from there.   Let's live in peace.  Why you fighting.  Who is fighting you?  No one.  Nobody cares.   You know, Try to live with the world, you are among the world, but you just... asking the Jewish people to keep themselves iceland (sic, he means isolated), this is bloody exodus for 3500 years.   Let them live their remaining life... The Biblical life, they say the Biblical life it's within this situation, let them live in peace, they're not living in peace!    They cannot even fly on a foreign aircraft.  Ok?  Toda Rabba"

Thank you for all that you do, Chaim.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday January 2, 2011
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 03:35:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »
shalom

regarding last week's question on evolution, i 100% agree that humans are totally different spiritually, but not biologically. just google "george w bush" and you will quickly find the biological connection, if that isnt enough proof, than google "sarah palin, refudiate"

do you have an Arabian action story that could potentially be used as evidence for evolution?

what do you think of the English Defense League?

if the has v'halila 2012 elections came down to Hussein Osama (yemach shmo) and one of the Pauls (yemach shmam), would it be wise to support the pauls because there is some hopes that they will peruse a non-interventionist foreign policy aimed to be anti-israel which would backfire at them, or should people just not bother voting?

whats going on with the JDL now? do they even do anything?

can we really blame bill clinton for adultery?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:21:38 AM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 04:36:55 PM »
Dear Chaim

1. Wikipedia says that in the 90s, the Balkans Wars started because the communist dictator wanted to stay to power by supporting the nationalistic ideas of many people. So Milosevik is to blame for the war and the Serbs were still innocent because 1.1 million were killed in World War II. I'm glad that 4 of the KLA mass murderers were arrested by the U.S marines for their crimes against the Serbs.

2. Do you think JTF should reduce the inflammatory language in order to get more people supporting us? Like when we talk about blacks we can imitate the langauge of the Racist blacks but I don't think we should compare them to monkeys and gorillas.

3. In 1984 Al Gore said that Homosexuality is not an acceptable alternative that society should affirm and he was the only politician that the Anti-American G-D hates fags church supported until he changed in 2000. Now all the media will condemn anyone who dares to say something like that.

4. Sometimes America can use pressure for a good thing. For Example, when China tried to sell Iran 75 anti-ship missiles to attack Israeli ships, the U.S. pressured them and they failed to sell them anything.

5. I heard people say that punishment cannot be forever for moderatley evil people and Secular people except for the unforgivably worst monsters like Hitler and Stalin. Because they say if our sins are finite,our punishment must be finite.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:38:55 PM by danny100 »

Offline Shabbes Goy

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »
Halachically, when is a Jew no longer a Jew?
When he states that he is no longer a Jew?
When he converts to another religion?
When he states that he is an atheist?
When he purposely breaks sabbath rules and eats non-kosher food?
When he marries outside his religion and has kids whom he raises as gentiles?
When he states hideous things about Jews and  Israel, like Bobby Fischer?
When he behaves so atrociously that he brings shame on Jews, like Bernard Madoff, Ivan Boesky and Michael Milken?
When he is a gangster murderer like the Jews of Murder, Incorporated?
Halachically, are the above no longer Jews or are they just BAD JEWS?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 07:08:06 PM by Shabbes Goy »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 06:05:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim. Happy New Year!

Just one question for this week.

Do you have an Arabian Action story but not just any regular Arabian action but an encounter with a so-called "Christian" Lebanese Arab in your lifetime.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:34:29 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 06:28:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: Earlier this year someone (imaknick maybe) asked you about rapper Vanilla Ice. Naturally, you aren't fond of him. However, even while understanding that rap is garbage "music" to begin with, don't you think he had some talent at what he did? I listened to rap in my foolish youth and I think Ice carried himself well and commanded a measure of respect. He is often compared to Feminem (yimach schmo) today, but unlike Fem he didn't constantly whine about his bad childhood, spew venom at womankind, or (worst of all) rap on and on about sodomy. His rap was also quite clean compared to today's. Finally, unlike Fem, Ice actually has gone through a lot of musical evolution and in fact became a heavy-metal rocker in his later years. Isn't Vanilla Ice preferable to that queer Eminem?

2: If you were in power in Israel, how would you try to help the tiny Christian communities in Islamic reichs such as Iraq and Pakistan, who are suffering holocausts as we speak?

3: What do you have to say about the Babbar Khalsa Sikh terrorist movement in India in the 1980s? From what I've read they seem to have been a front group for the Pakistani Muslim Nazis, but do you have anything to add?

4: If Kahanism really takes off, will JTF/Hayamin attempt to implement a matchmaking or shidduch service for Kahanists in the United States, Israel, and elsewhere? I think it's probably quite difficult for average religious, right-wing Zionists to meet like-minded mates.

G-d bless you and your loved ones,
DBF
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:43:50 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 06:33:43 PM »
Greetings Chaim. If someone did give JTF a large donation such as a million dollars, but they only agreed with 90 percent of the JTF positions, would they have power to influence JTF to drop those issues they didn't agree with? Very few people are as right wing as you are, and even fewer of those would have the ability to make a large donation.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:36:05 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 06:46:56 PM »
Shalom chaim
From a Torah prospective, is space travel useful?
Also pardon me for this question. I don't want to single anyone out. Are there any posters on this forum that remind you of yourself when you were a teenager in the jdl. What advice would you give him or her to be a successful activist.
A dvar torah for this weeks Parasha
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 11:37:48 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 06:52:18 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions / comments for this week:

(1) With New York set to lose two seats in the House of Representatives, which 2 losers in the current crop of New York House delegates would you like to see go?

(2) One of the more shocking video clips I have ever seen is the German - American Bund rally held at Madison Square Garden on February 20, 1939 led by the so called American Fuhrer, Fritz Julius Kuhn - Y"SV.
What is even more shocking is seeing all these German Americans marching like their brother Nazi's in Berlin, using the same Nazi emblems, the same music played by the marching band all cloaked and wrapped in an American Flag.  I understand these Nazis used to run a summer camp out here in Long Island called Camp Siegfried. How big of a threat was this group and why did it never gain any real traction in the United States. Were there any "Proto-Kahanists" who fought against this group? Also, I believe the self-proclaimed American Fuhrer -  Fritz Julius Kuhn - Y"SV was also a sodomite Bratwürste packer.  Your comments please?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 11:38:50 AM by Nekama »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Shalom Chaim

Here is my zootube questions for the week

From halcyon0830
As written in Talmud

When a Jew murders Gentile, there is no death penalty.
What a Jew steals from Gentile he may keep (Sanhedrin 57a)
All Gentile children are animals (Yebamoth 98a)
If Jew is tempted to do evil, he should do evil (Moed Kattan 17a)
If Gentile hits Jew, Gentile must be killed. Hitting a Jew is same as hitting G-d (Sanhedrin 58b)
Jews may use lies to circumvent a Gentile (Baba Kamma 113a)
Jew need not pay a Gentile any wages (Sanhedrin 57a)
Goyim are boiled in hot excrement in hell (Erubin 21b)

From zobielamouche1
All Zionist Christians & ZioJews (Sayanim) care about is Israel, Greed, AIPAC, making sure Israel takes over everything from Euphrates River in Iraq to the Nile in Egypt (They call it "GreaterIsrael"), making sure Muslims & all people on Earth are oppressed, killed or converted, & then Armageddon will happen in Israel (that's why Christians & Jews don't care about Ending Wars, Saving Earth from Ruin, Poverty, Peace or Humanity's Future), they only care about making sure Armageddon happens.

From MrSpiritus001
The terrorist acts by the Zionists were thoroughly discussed in the House of Commons in London. Members of Parliament frequently asked questions about Zionist terrorist acts which were answered by responsible British Cabinet Ministers. Parliamentary debates record in detail Zionist terrorist activities in Palestine and their condemnations of them. On November 17, 1944 Prime Minister Winston Churchill described the Zionist terrorists as "a new set of gangsters worthy of Nazi Germany.

Gd Bless You, your loved ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:22:41 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 01:45:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Happy New Years to all the JTFers who celebrate New Years.

I was talking with my Orthodox right wing Israeli friend a couple of weeks ago and the subject turned to Israseli politics.  He said he usually voted for Likud but has become discouraged by them (he is against any land withdrawals).  I asked who he would vote for and he just threw his hands up.  I asked about Aryeh Eldad.  He only noted that he has great respect for him and was interested in his pretty daughter at one time (she married someone else) but that he was too honest,  too straight forward and too decent to succeed in Israeli politics.

Do you think that perhaps you have the same problem?  We all know that politics is a dirty business.  And it is  a business or profession.  Just as if I started playing golf I could not hope to compete with Tiger Woods is there an inherent disadvantage for Chaim Ben Pesach trying to compete with snakes like Sharon, Nethanyahu, and Peres.  And how can such a disadvantage be overcome?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim, and Happy Birthay,

Can you briefly explain the meaning of the Book of Job? If God is truly God, almighty and powerful, why would He care to prove anything to Satan?

Secondy, who is this "adversary" or "accuser?" If Judaism is monotheistic then what is the divine council, or “the sons of God” ?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 10:10:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1) Why do you think that self hating piece of human excrement who calls himself a Congressman, Anthony Weiner (yemach shmo), decide to marry a Pakistani Muslim terrorist sympathizer who used to be an errand girl for Hillary Soddom Arafat?  How would you feel if this so called wife of his decides to pull a Lorena Bobbitt on his "weiner" (pun intended)? 

2) What is your opinion of so called "investigative journalist" Amy Goodman?  What would you like to see happen to this hideous dyke?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 03:36:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha Noaz!

Is Barry Chamish psychotic, evil, or both? Have you ever met Chamish and, if so, what was it like? What do you think of his idea that the death of Rafael Eitan was actually a murder hit authorized by Sharon?

Who are some of the most evil writers associated with the Jewish Weak, W-E-A-K? Have you ever encountered the editor, Gary Rosenblatt?

When did the Jewish Press stop being a reputable publication? I know our Rabbi and Manhig ha'Ruchani (Hashem Yikom Damo) used to be senior editor - did you know any of the other major contributors? (i.e., Arnold Fine or Steven Walz)

I have been combing over the older Ask JTF archives - it seems that in the summer of 2008 (just before I joined) there was a bit of a commotion involving a clown named Yaacov - who is this contemptible bozo and what sort of questions did he typically ask?

Lastly, will Dov Hikind get any chelek shel Olam Haba?

Todah Raba,
Gimatria

PS Who is uglier, Charles Krauthammer or the Shmuck?
PPS Who is the biggest Soteh, Clinton, Katsav, or Crusher Ramon?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:32:57 PM by Gimatria »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 01:45:44 AM »
I read recently that the JDL once bombed the office of Sol Hurok, who apparently worked in the music business.  I'd never heard of him.  Can you us about him and why JDL took action?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 01:27:02 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

If a candidate for a Federal position is as Pro-Israel as Mike Huckabee  or close to the level,   what issues ( positions ),  if any,  would prevent you from supporting that candidate in an election?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:34:06 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 01:03:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

First, a very happy and healthy New Year to you and the great members of our great forum!

Now, my first questions of 2011:

1) Much like Gimatria, I've been listening to many of the "Ask" programs from 2008. I was taken aback when I heard the exploits of former members Tina Greco (YSV, may she burn in hellfire forever!), Mike Grozowski (YSV) and Kelly Marine (YSV). Whatever happened to these demons, specifically the satanist Nazi slut Greco? Is it possible, G-d willing, that they've shuffled off this mortal coil - to a much. MUCH warmer place?

2) What do you think of hideous women who toy with the emotions of lonely men on the internet? Is there anything more pathetic? Where will these "women" be headed in the next world?

3) Like you, I'm a resident of Queens, NY, and I was thoroughly appalled (but not surprised) by the horrendous job done by Mayor Bloomberg (I won't call him by your preferred nickname as I'm not Jewish, but I'd love if you would!) and the satanic Sanitation Department in the aftermath of last weekend's blizzard. Would anything be better than for Bloomberg himself to be buried under tons upon tons of snow? It would be a fitting paradox given the temperature of his next place of residence, would it not?

4) How many times is the word "love" mentioned in the Koran?

5) At the start of every New Year, I ponder which evil people might be removed from the world in the following 365 days. Which truly evil people do you think are due to make a visit to Gehenom this calendar year?

All my best,
RWG

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 01:57:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What is your opinion about the Department of Homeland Security? Do you believe that Homeland Security is purposely ignoring real terrorist threats and only focusing on so-called "domestic terrorists" such as right-wing political groups?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 02:34:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have noticed an ever growing number of Nyers donning elaborate, ugly Keffiyehs on the Subway.  I have thought about outright confronting them on the evil of wearing a Keffiyeh.  I saw one obvious militant homosexual staring at himself, admiringly, while refashioning this elaborate piece of garbage in the subway door window.  I was very tempted to go over to him and tell him what an ugly scarf he was wearing and to call him a gay nazi.  I stopped myself, but barely.  I think all of us in NYC should be on Keffiyeh watch, but I'm not sure what this should entail.  I realize the importance of a calm attitude, but seeing such grotesque expressions of hatred really make my blood boil.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:47:47 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 03:08:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

How well does the official inflation rate (or the CPI) reflects the real impact of price change over the public. Many people, including you I think, say that the CPI is a fraud and that the purchasing power of the $ decreases allot faster than suggested by the CPI. Can you explain this subject ?