Poll

Who of these was the most awful, nauseating, sickness-inducing Judenrat kapo who made headlines in 2010?

PM Lewinsky
4 (19%)
Israeli Pruneface
1 (4.8%)
American Pruneface
1 (4.8%)
Mark Zuckerberg
9 (42.9%)
Arlen Sphincter
0 (0%)
Abe Foxman
4 (19%)
Other
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Most Disgusting Self-Hating Jew of 2010  (Read 5341 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Poll: Most Disgusting Self-Hating Jew of 2010
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2010, 10:56:38 AM »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 11:10:24 AM »
But who is this Silverstein ?

Read it and vomit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Silverstein
Aha that's little [censored] that Mord's often posts of. If He wants to repair the world, the easiest way would be to drink a cup of hemlock tea.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2010, 11:12:59 AM »
As I said before  has been rebuked and he has not heard. It is beyond hope, in my mind. I think he really wants to suck up to the muslims...

Maybe he didnt read the letter! the memory of your brother is permissable just like the blood of your brothers in Israel and Jonathan! He is to be rebuked for his stand on the Mosque matter, amongst other issues which he has done wrong. But as a Jew I find it difficult to curse him because of the laws of ''Lashon Hara'' and because I believe that he may do repentence eventually.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 11:23:04 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2010, 12:17:41 PM »
What about helen thomas?

She's not Jewish.   She's an arab.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2010, 02:29:06 PM »
As I said before  has been rebuked and he has not heard. It is beyond hope, in my mind. I think he really wants to suck up to the muslims...

Maybe he didnt read the letter! the memory of your brother is permissable just like the blood of your brothers in Israel and Jonathan! He is to be rebuked for his stand on the Mosque matter, amongst other issues which he has done wrong. But as a Jew I find it difficult to curse him because of the laws of ''Lashon Hara'' and because I believe that he may do repentence eventually.

Is this true? I could have cared less about Blomberg until this issue came up concerning the proposed mosque at the WTC site. As I learn more and more it seems that Blomberg is on the side of the muslims. He has been helping get them funding, even tax-payer money, to fund this cursed project.

Will he do Teshuva? I doubt it. But it is always a possibility. It is good that you hope for this... But I cannot share your hope. His apparent support of an enemy makes him my enemy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 03:06:32 PM »
it should be mike bloomberg, for his horrible support of the ground zero mosque. what a disgrace.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 03:08:17 PM »

Enough of this crap.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »

Enough of this crap.

I was actually copyin this crap:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,51280.msg484266.html#msg484266

to show Muman's hypocrisy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2010, 03:13:40 PM »

Enough of this crap.

I think he's gotten the point by now.   Don't beat him with it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »

Enough of this crap.

I think you should say this in PM if you are concerned about Lashon Hara...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 03:39:15 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »
Muman, it wasn't my intention to call you a hypocrite, I just was a little shocked to see you use the K-word when you have been the leading JTFer in lobbying against it. So, I am staying out of whatever is going on between you and Ron. However, for claiming to be concerned about "lashon hara" in your last post, I find it amusing that last month you called me a "little Satan".  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2010, 07:55:56 PM »
Muman, it wasn't my intention to call you a hypocrite, I just was a little shocked to see you use the K-word when you have been the leading JTFer in lobbying against it. So, I am staying out of whatever is going on between you and Ron. However, for claiming to be concerned about "lashon hara" in your last post, I find it amusing that last month you called me a "little Satan".  :laugh:

DBF,

I dont want any more problems with you... So I will let this go..

Regarding the K-word... All along I have said that I support its use in some extreme cases {which I consider blomberg to be an exceptional case}. In general I think it is offensive and open to misinterpretation. Most Jews who are not familiar with the usage here at JTF would be offended, and I know one such person who refused to come back to JTF after reading it here. I tried to explain to him about it but he did not listen.

Maybe because of my personal involvement regarding the Ground Zero mosque I have a particular reason to feel hatred. Regarding rebuking blomberg... I consider the fact that my mother wrote him, and there are other families of 9/11 victims who have written him, yet he ignores their pleas and continues to work toward the building of this, that this constitutes a back-stabbing.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 08:04:54 PM »
Obviously Dyke Doomberg deserves to be called a kike. That was never in doubt. But nobody who has ever been called a "kike" at JTF (and the word was never used that often to begin with) was ever called so in error. Lieberman, Ackerman, and Silverstein are all every bit as evil as Dyke Doomberg, if not worse (I'm not aware of Doomberg working to keep Jonathan Pollard behind bars, for instance).

The bottom line is that if someone uses the K-word around here, assuming it's not a troll like Ralph, it is for good reason.