Author Topic: True black culture  (Read 7402 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
True black culture
« on: June 01, 2007, 04:54:33 PM »
 Da White man stealing our culture and pride umm hmm

I love KFC its part of our culture

We are fighting for KFC the most prized possessioness umm hmm

the picture speaks for itself

Black saying she loves Dicks ie private parts umm hmm

Clearly Black cutlure did not advance but stayed in the stone age, until Arabs,Berbers, and Europeans arrived did they learn about the meaning of true civilization.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 05:17:31 PM by BabylonianJew »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: True black culture
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »

Umm hmm that Fried chicken made ma fat its da whit manz falutz

You have heard of the American dream but have you heard of the African dream

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 06:15:27 PM »
Is that fat animal Cleopatra Jefferson?  ;D

Here is BRAZILLIAAAAAAAAAAA,,, umm hmm

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:27:24 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 06:47:17 PM by BabylonianJew »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 07:37:28 PM »
Day be oppressed!

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 11:14:38 PM »

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 02:59:23 AM »
Wrath of Imerica in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 01:27:21 PM »
My dear fellow posters this is an urgent appeal from fjack. I saw a picture of hoprah without make up and her wig. I have recovered but I am still not a 100%. Please do not post pictures of hoprah while I am still in recovery. I know it is a tough thing to ask, but you have no idea of the trauma that experience has caused me. Maya angelslut is a good substitute, or hoprah's friend gayle king. In a jam you could post coretta king, the woman who looked like she had teriminal constipation, or perhaps cynthia mckinney (smack the mf cop), or jesse jackson's pet pig, and I mean pig, Jackie, but till I recover no more hoprah, till I can get that awful, and I mean awful, picture out of my mind. This message has not been approved by the national association of criminal people, but we will take your money anyway.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 01:49:33 PM »
My dear fellow posters this is an urgent appeal from fjack. I saw a picture of hoprah without make up and her wig. I have recovered but I am still not a 100%. Please do not post pictures of hoprah while I am still in recovery. I know it is a tough thing to ask, but you have no idea of the trauma that experience has caused me. Maya angelslut is a good substitute, or hoprah's friend gayle king. In a jam you could post coretta king, the woman who looked like she had teriminal constipation, or perhaps cynthia mckinney (smack the mf cop), or jesse jackson's pet pig, and I mean pig, Jackie, but till I recover no more hoprah, till I can get that awful, and I mean awful, picture out of my mind. This message has not been approved by the national association of criminal people, but we will take your money anyway.

I'm sorry if I sound like an ignoramus, but what exactly is wrong with Maya Angelou?  It's just that I haven't heard too much about her.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 01:56:20 PM »
Maya is a world famous prostitute and madam, she has be kicked out and banned from several countries in Europe as well as some countries in Northern Africa, the white african countries. She has no training as a writer, has no degrees, but teaches college, she cannot not write to save her life, read the poem that she composed in a hotel room after she knocked off a bottle of wine, for the clinton swearing in ceremony as the whore monger in chief. She is a complete moron white hater. She is right up there with that idiot cornel west. These darkies thing that if you can say things that do not make sense, then whitey will think you are smart. I find them both stupid.

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2007, 10:37:48 PM »

WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS? HOW INSULTING~

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 10:40:52 PM »

I'm sorry if I sound like an ignoramus, but what exactly is wrong with Maya Angelou?  It's just that I haven't heard too much about her.
Read "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" and you'll learn a lot about her other than she was a prostitute...she was never a madam. She was raped countless times and had no self-worth. When she was younger before she became who she is now, she went through a lot of things. The fact though, is that she got over them and would never tell anyone here that she DIDN'T do the things she did.

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 10:51:02 PM »
And what exactly is wrong with fried Chicken? And it dosen't take a genius to see that these photos were severely doctored. The coach and the basketball player are holding either a trophy or a plaque. The football player is holding a football.

What, you guys have never eaten fried chicken?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 01:06:28 AM »
Wrath of Imerica in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

And the theres the wrath

Imerica

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 01:18:14 AM »
I did ask a question and no one answered it. Humor me. Does anyone here eat fried chicken? And what about fried chicken and black people don't you like? (As many white people I see on KFC commercials, you should be posting pictures of THEM.) lol

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 02:59:45 AM »
Yes, I eas fried chicken Imnerica. But I prefer steak.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 03:13:38 AM »
BabylonianJew, why are you posting KKK crap on here?
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 03:59:34 AM »
I didn't know Maya Angelou was a prostitute. You learn something new everyday around here. I agree with jdl4ever, posting funny pics from the [censored site] site is one thing, but not the KKK stuff, those animals hate Jews and real Christians. We need to bury the KKK,Nazis & miggers in the same ditch. Was Maya Angelou a paid prostitute or a smack ho? She is truly ugly, I can't imagine her getting money. 

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 06:03:02 AM »
If anyone is in the Sheepshead Bay area I know a killer Fried Chicken delivery place that is owned and operated by whites and is amazing. Chicken Delicious, 286 Kings Highway, Brooklyn, NY 718-998-8878

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 06:14:39 AM »
Maya Angelou ran a brothel.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 07:46:17 AM »
When I read the name of Thurgood Marshall it brought back another moment you won't see again, as a matter of fact it brings back two moments that you won't see again. One moment was with Sam Donaldson who was interviewing that drunk Thurgood Marshall. Marshall was so smash that he thought that President Bush the first was dead. Donaldson had to remind the drunk that the president was still alive. You will never see that interview again. The second moment was right before he 'retired' Marshall gave an interview to the press, he was so drunk that he urinated all over himself, you won't see that again. Marshall was a complete alcoholic, illiterate, incompetent, harrassed women, and was a white hater. The only good thing about him was J. Edgar Hoover used marshall as a rat, to expose the 'civil rights' leaders for what they really were.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »
I did ask a question and no one answered it. Humor me. Does anyone here eat fried chicken? And what about fried chicken and black people don't you like? (As many white people I see on KFC commercials, you should be posting pictures of THEM.) lol

I don't eat that dreck. Plus it seems your fellow "OPPRESSED BROTHERS AND SISTERS' dey be workin dere. Guess Dr. Larry Z. Leslie of U/South Florida hasn't been there yet to enroll them and give them automatic As...

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 10:50:10 AM »
BabylonianJew, why are you posting KKK pictures here? You do realize they hate you even more than the blacks? Posting their garbage is self-hating behavior even if you think it's funny. We shouldn't tolerate or support anything those subhuman, inbred pieces of garbage put out. These are the same scum that murdered 6 million of your own people and you're posting their pictures and doing their work for them!!!

It's NOT funny. I'm really disappointed at the way this forum has gone. It's basically just a forum for promoted KKK or white-nationalist attitudes against blacks. There are real issues at hand like dealing with black anti-Semitism and how affirmative action is destroying America and western society. Instead people just make fun of blacks, call them n|ggers and act like klansmen.

Grow up!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 11:20:05 AM »
BabylonianJew, why are you posting KKK pictures here? You do realize they hate you even more than the blacks? Posting their garbage is self-hating behavior even if you think it's funny. We shouldn't tolerate or support anything those subhuman, inbred pieces of garbage put out. These are the same scum that murdered 6 million of your own people and you're posting their pictures and doing their work for them!!!

It's NOT funny. I'm really disappointed at the way this forum has gone. It's basically just a forum for promoted KKK or white-nationalist attitudes against blacks. There are real issues at hand like dealing with black anti-Semitism and how affirmative action is destroying America and western society. Instead people just make fun of blacks, call them n|ggers and act like klansmen.

Grow up!

I know the KKK hates me one iam not a White Aryan, and second iam dark skined Jew, but the pics were hailrous. Thats why I posted them.