Author Topic: Is Helen Jewish?  (Read 1706 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Is Helen Jewish?
« on: December 29, 2010, 08:59:34 PM »
It's a serious question and I sick and tired of the admin deleting stuff they don't agree with.

I've been a financial supporter of JTF for over 11 years, don't I at least get a toothbrush holder?

EDIT: Link removed. Obscenity removed.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:22:02 AM by Mishmaat »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Is Helen Jewish?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:08:39 PM »
Helen Thomas is an Arab.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 09:09:55 PM »
Hell no!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 09:10:04 PM »
Ted Pike is a vile anti-Semite.  Helen calls herself a "semite" because she is an Arab.  He actually says many things that are completely false in that article.  For example, he says that Helen calls for a shared 'palestine,' but then provides a quote that does not support that idea AT ALL.  I would not trust this guy for a minute

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »
Helen Thomas is an Arab Christian of Lebanese ancestry.  She is very pro-fakestinian and she practically shills for Hezbollah.  Ted Pike is an anti-semite. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »
Helen Thomas is an Arab Christian of Lebanese ancestry.   

I though she was an Muzzie?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 09:17:40 PM »
The admin you called "[censored]" is Shlomo.  He was the one who removed your first post.  My guess, since he didn't tell me why did so, is that he doesn't want links to an anti-semitic website here.  And frankly, I understand where he's coming from.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 09:50:48 PM »
That site is a missionary site BTW...

Read its page on Israel... Very missionary stuff...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »
ACK,

Why do you link to a site which contains such anti-semitic libels such as:

Israel From the Perspective of the Bible

http://www.truthtellers.org/israel.html
The Bible is emphatic that G-d ordained the Jewish people as His vehicle to bring Jesus into the world to redeem all who trust in Him. The Bible is also emphatic that, despite Israel's rejection of Jesus, G-d will someday obtain national righteousness from Israel, and a remnant will "look upon Him" whom their fathers pierced (John 18:37). During the thousand years of righteousness under Christ's rule, Israel will give their Messiah the praise and honor due to Him.

Yet, because Israel has not yet experienced such a change of heart, but rather, opposes Christ and his followers, our Lord and New Testament Scriptures warn Christians to be suspicious of the "whited sepulchers" of a religion based on the teachings of those who killed Christ, the pharisees. Christ said, "beware of the leaven (teachings) of the pharisees, which is hypocrisy." (Mark 8:15) Paul said of the Jews, "beware of the concision." (Philippians 3:2)  He also said of the Jews, that "from the standpoint of the gospel" they are enemies for your sake. (Rom. 11:28)

That site is obviously an anti-semitic missionary piece of excrement site! I ask you to please remove the link here...

PS: This confirms what I was telling an associate about Christian belief that the Pharisees which are discussed in the NT represent the Jewish people today...

The Jewish people will NEVER worship that man..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »
It's a serious question and I sick and tired of the admin deleting stuff they don't agree with.

I've been a financial supporter of JTF for over 11 years, don't I at least get a toothbrush holder?

The admins don't just delete stuff they don't agree with.   But they DO delete links to nazi websites.  

We Jews also don't have to sit here and refute every dishonest assertion that nazis make about Jews.   No, she is not a Jew.  

Nazis claim that every person they don't like is Jewish.  You couldn't do a simple internet search to find out the facts?   Ok, so all of us will say 'No, she's not Jewish,' and then you can be proud of your thread, but will you believe us or believe the nazis?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 02:27:28 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 10:27:25 PM »
One of the stupid arguments I've heard Arab Muslims use in Pal Talk is that Arabs are "semites", therefore Jews are the real "anti-Semites". They then say they can't be anti-Semitic because they don't hate themselves.  :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »
Yes, and so is Reverend Wright, and Mahmoud Ahmadinijad, and Bin Laden.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 11:59:25 PM »
The word Anti-semite was invented by the germans to describe Jew-hatred, nothing more.

Those who argue that muslim arabs cannot be antisemites is playing a semantic game. The word means "JEW HATER" not having anything to do with race. Tell whoever uses this word game that they have been caught and you can see through their Jew hatred.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2010, 12:01:32 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews often rooted in hatred of their ethnic background, culture, and/or religion. In its extreme form, it "attributes to the Jews an exceptional position among all other civilizations, defames them as an inferior group and denies their being part of the nations" in which they reside.[1] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from individual expressions of hatred and discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the First Crusade of 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and perhaps the most infamous, the Holocaust by Nazi Germany.

While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[2] and that has been its normal use since then.[3]

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2010, 01:36:12 AM »
The word Anti-semite was invented by the germans to describe Jew-hatred, nothing more.

Those who argue that muslim arabs cannot be antisemites is playing a semantic game. The word means "JEW HATER" not having anything to do with race. Tell whoever uses this word game that they have been caught and you can see through their Jew hatred.

I personally never use the term anti-semite.  I prefer Jew-hater, sounds less politically correct and more to-the-point.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2010, 11:45:20 AM »
Well then I'm lowering my opinion of the admins.

the hit-and-run admin is no longer a man in my eyes.

I have no idea about the website or its owner.
I have never spamed the forum. And I always give people the benifit before passing judgement. I deserve better respect than that.
Just because I post a link does not mean I endorse it. The only thing I'm guilty of is having blinders on when I read the single page on that site.
Have I ever hurt anyone? I have never gotten a complaint about hurting anyone.
Am I always in my right mind when I make a post? Sadly, not always.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:51:18 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2010, 11:54:46 AM »
It was obvious angryChineseKahanist didn't realise it was a Nazi site, he just wanted an answer to his question and provided a bad link.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »
ACK,

I did not suggest that you knew what kind of site it was. I was not the one who removed your thread. But I did ask if you could remove the link yourself. I am sorry you feel bad about this and I hope we can get past this. I do not think you did anything malicious.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2010, 12:31:51 PM »
Theodore Winston Pike (yimach schmo vezichro) is scum of the earth. He is a hardcore WN Nazi who masquerades as an evangelical Christian.

ACK, I realize you didn't know this was a Nazi site, but you should have just thought about the credibility of that argument.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:38:13 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 12:32:54 PM »
The admin you called "[censored]" is Shlomo.  He was the one who removed your first post.  My guess, since he didn't tell me why did so, is that he doesn't want links to an anti-semitic website here.  And frankly, I understand where he's coming from.  
Yes, Shlomo is one of our best admins here and he does a very good job of protecting our forum. I think you owe him an apology.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 01:21:23 PM »
Well then I'm lowering my opinion of the admins.

the hit-and-run admin is no longer a man in my eyes.

I have no idea about the website or its owner.
I have never spamed the forum. And I always give people the benifit before passing judgement. I deserve better respect than that.
Just because I post a link does not mean I endorse it. The only thing I'm guilty of is having blinders on when I read the single page on that site.
Have I ever hurt anyone? I have never gotten a complaint about hurting anyone.
Am I always in my right mind when I make a post? Sadly, not always.
Surely you are a well respected member. You make a good point that if an admin deletes your post you should be notified about this with the reason why your post had been removed. I don't think anybody tried to insult you on purpose.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 01:29:37 PM »
I can see it both ways. Yeah a reason should have been provided but this site linked is so horrifically vile and anti-Semitic that I can easily understand if he didn't feel it was necessary.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 01:46:24 PM »
That's one reason we have admins and moderators. Sometimes people make honest mistakes in what they post without knowing what kind of site it is. I think Shlomo was just trying to keep it from being promoted.

It might have been better to private message you after it was removed about why, but I don't think removing it was a bad thing in itself.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
It was obvious angryChineseKahanist didn't realise it was a Nazi site, he just wanted an answer to his question and provided a bad link.

So what?  Whoever deleted it still is not to blame!   I'm sure they didn't mean insult to aCK

Chinese Kahanist - Why are you taking it so personal that a message was deleted because it contained link to a nazi site?