Author Topic: Fag convert to 'JUDAISM' wants to be accepted by Israel  (Read 1684 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Fag convert to 'JUDAISM' wants to be accepted by Israel
« on: December 31, 2010, 09:28:07 AM »
 :o :o :o :o ???                   
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Fag convert to 'JUDAISM' wants to be accepted by Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 09:37:37 AM »
This guy can't be serious. What kind of bible he has read.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »
The San Francisco Bible :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 10:12:56 AM »
The San Francisco Bible :laugh:

Ha ha ha  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 11:07:20 AM »
   Doesn't the poster know what this parasha is about? The plagues in Egypt were a miracle to cleanse the world of evil. Modern day plagues include STDs including AIDS which target's homosexuals in large numbers.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 01:58:48 PM »
Quote from: mord on December 31, 2010, 09:28:07 AM
:o :o :o :o ???                    Quote from: mord on December 31, 2010, 09:28:07 AM
Quote from: mord on December 31, 2010, 09:28:07 AM

Mord, I agree with you.  What did you think of his argument?  Also I was wondering how a person might respond to Joseph's (the first commentator) post. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 03:31:58 PM »
:o :o :o :o ???                    http://blogs.jpost.com/content/let-my-people-marry-parashat-vaeira

Mord, I agree with you.  What did you think of his argument?  Also I was wondering how a person might respond to Joseph's (the first commentator) post.  
Josephs comment:
Well written. However, there is another option. Civil unions or civil partnerships should give the same rights as a marriage. From a Torah point of view marriage can only take place between a man and a woman, but a civil union can take place between two partners of the same sex. This protects their civil rights without conflicting with Judaeo-Christian definition of marriage.

:::D Joseph didn't got it too. It is not about marriage or civil union. The bible talks about sexual intercourse between males.

Ha ha ha

It is really interesting what for stupid statements people make in these days. Before 200 years, where the educational standard was higher even the grandmas would have laughed at them. Today people can say the greatest rubbish and they are even taken serious with it.

Happy new year!  :)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 10:48:56 PM »
So is our little feygala a Deconstructionist or Deform?  What an abomination.  :'(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 11:39:09 PM »
So is our little feygala a Deconstructionist or Deform?  What an abomination.  :'(

I dont know.  I cant tell.  He seems to know a bit about scripture, while ignoring the obvious points

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 12:43:17 AM »
I don't know exactly waht is he claiming. Hallachic status of a person is not the responsibility of the State of Israel, but of the Rabbis. So the State has two options regarding converts outside Hallacha. Either they accept them as citizens just for feeling a part of the Jewish People without taking any stance about their real Hallachic Status (Just as they accept Gentiles who are kins to a real Jew, but in case of conversions, it would be a bad measure because any Gentile could get a non-Hallachic conversion just to enter Israel) or they accept only converts by Hallacha under the Law or Return. Once they accept a convert through the Reform, they cannot make an exception just to exclude gays, since Reform converts generally don't pledge to keep the mitzvot and, under Hallacha, it's the same if he violates the Law against homosexual acts or the Shabbat.
But if this man is claiming the "right" to "marry" another man, or to make alyah because he has a sexual partnership with a Jew, then he is really mad.

Now, to the ones who posted.

TakeBackOurTemple: The plagues in Egypt were mosltly a punishment for their cruelty to Bnei Israel, not specially for sexual misconduct, though it seems Egyptians were doing also sexual misconduct as well.

JTFE: No, he seems to know very little about the Scriptures. He is claiming that a person can be accepted as a Jew just because he wears the "right clothes" and don't have plural marriages. In fact, there is no Hallacha telling a Jew what kind of clothes he must wear ( traditional ethnic clothes vary... Sepharadim, Ahskenazim, Mizrahim) and polygamy was allowed in tha past. But there is an Hallacha saying that a person must pledge to keep all the Mitzvot to become a Jew, and abstaining from same gender sex is one of the 613 mitzvot.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »
TakeBackOurTemple: The plagues in Egypt were mosltly a punishment for their cruelty to Bnei Israel, not specially for sexual misconduct, though it seems Egyptians were doing also sexual misconduct as well.

The two really can't be separated. Look at who is ending up with AIDS. This medical condition is controlling the populations of third world nations that are viciously anti-semitic. Even in Israel and the US it is doing some part to control our trash.

And what more cruel thing is there to do than to destroy the identity of a fellow Jew. These leftists(Jew and Non Jew) who practice fake Judaism are doing just that. To an extent, the heterosexual who is promoting homosexuality is much more dangerous than the homosexual who is in the closet and just has mental problems.

Homosexuality may be more of a mechanism than a cause, but it is still an abomination and it alone is sufficient for hashem to bring down a plague as punishment.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 09:00:02 PM »
To an extent, the heterosexual who is promoting homosexuality is much more dangerous than the homosexual who is in the closet and just has mental problems.
Interesting logic. I think you have a point. I do not hate individual gays, but I do hate anyone who promotes the disgusting, deviant fag lifestyle.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 11:50:58 PM »
As far as I am concerned the so called convert is no better then a [censored] hebro, although technically the gay guy can read, his understanding of Judaism is of equal level with the [censored] hebroes.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 02:19:50 AM »
I'd take a Hebro over this sodomite beast.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 05:49:49 AM »
I'd take a Hebro over this sodomite beast.

To which sect of Hebros are you reffering to? There are many groups who label themselves as Black Hebrews. Some are fundamentalist hate cults who say that whites deserve Hell, and that they are Jewish just for being Black, noy by ancestry.
But, the Black Hebrews of Dimona, are just a group who believe to have Jewish ancestors and wanted to make Alyah. They claim that they have found Hebrew roots in their language and customs. I really have found the same Hebrew roots in nearly all ancient languages and peoples I have studied, and I hold that roots come from Noah and not from Israel. So I don't agree with their claim. But their good people who really like Judaism and Israel, and preffered to stay there under hard conditions rather to leave. I don't see the reason to hate them. They are about 10,000 people. Why not caring about Jew haters amomng Arabs? They are much more numerous!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 10:03:10 AM »
Any Hebro, if he believes that homosexuality is an abomination, beats this animal.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 07:53:01 PM »
Mitzva #157 is as follows

A man must not have sexual relations with a man Lev.  18:22

#156 prohibits a woman from having sexual relationships with an animal. What is interesting is that I can't find any of them prohibiting a woman from having sexual relations with another woman. Common sense is that lesbian relations are also wrong.
   Playing devils advocate, how can we answer(from the 613 mitzvot) that lesbian relationships are also wrong? Are they equally wrong or is there something extra impure about a male homosexual relationship. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 08:03:20 PM »
As a Gentile I can't really answer this theologically but is it possible that man here refers to human rather than just male? Also didn't the Sages say that lesbianism is one of the evil, forbidden deeds of Egypt?

In the NT, the Apostle Paul pretty clearly implies that lesbianism is just as bad as male homosexuality. Granted, he was a Christian, but he had been a frum Jew for most of his life and I have long assumed that he must have been taught that lesbianism is evil at some point... no?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 08:38:26 PM »
As a Gentile I can't really answer this theologically but is it possible that man here refers to human rather than just male? Also didn't the Sages say that lesbianism is one of the evil, forbidden deeds of Egypt?

In the NT, the Apostle Paul pretty clearly implies that lesbianism is just as bad as male homosexuality. Granted, he was a Christian, but he had been a frum Jew for most of his life and I have long assumed that he must have been taught that lesbianism is evil at some point... no?

This has been answered several times... It is clear it is referring to male on male sex in the Torah. The prohibition against lesbianism is referring to the evil ways of Egypt...

Leviticus 18:22
22. You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an abomination.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 08:41:15 PM »
That's why I asked "is it possible" rather than declaring my hypothesis to be fact. Nonetheless, I'd like to see input from several religious JTFers on this verse.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 09:07:51 PM »
it possible that man here refers to human rather than just male?

But then why are there two separate mitzvas against having sex with animals. One of them prohibits a man from having sex with an animal. The other prohibits a woman.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 09:22:46 PM »
Just for reference here is Mechon Mamres JewFaq on the topic:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org/jewfaq/sex.htm

Homosexuality

Male homosexual relations are clearly forbidden by the Torah (Leviticus 18,22).  Such acts are condemned in the strongest possible terms, as abhorrent, and are punishable by death (Leviticus 20,13), as are the sins of adultery, incest, and bestiality.

It is important to note, however, that it is homosexual acts that are forbidden, not homosexual orientation.  The Torah focuses on a person's actions rather than a person's desires.  A man's desire to have sex with another man is no more a sin than his desire to have sex with another man's wife, so long as he does not act upon that desire.  In fact, Jewish tradition recognizes that a person who chooses not to do something because it is forbidden is worthy of more merit than someone who simply chooses not to do it because he does not feel like doing it; thus, a man who feels such desires but does not act upon them is worthy of more merit in that regard than a man who does not feel such desires.

Interestingly, female homosexual relations are not specifically mentioned by the Written Torah, but are only forbidden in the general prohibition of "the [lewd] practices of Egypt" (Leviticus 18,3, translated "the doings of the land of Egypt" in the our JPS Bible).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 09:24:39 PM »
But then why are there two separate mitzvas against having sex with animals. One of them prohibits a man from having sex with an animal. The other prohibits a woman.
Is the word that is translated "man" the same in both verses?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 09:29:38 PM »
"Michael 'Shimon' Getty, a Jew by choice, is a writer and educator and lives with his husband in Saint Louis."

What a lovely summary.
Him, his, husband.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 09:31:30 PM »
Is the word that is translated "man" the same in both verses?

Leviticus 18:23 contains the prohibition of a woman sleeping with an animal:

23. And with no animal shall you cohabit, to become defiled by it. And a woman shall not stand in front of an animal to cohabit with it; this is depravity.

וּבְכָל בְּהֵמָה לֹא תִתֵּן שְׁכָבְתְּךָ לְטָמְאָה בָהּ וְאִשָּׁה לֹא תַעֲמֹד לִפְנֵי בְהֵמָה לְרִבְעָהּ תֶּבֶל הוּא:

Here it appears 'You' is masculine and 'Woman/Aisha' is feminine...

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/9919

See also Rambams list of Mitzvot : http://www.sichosinenglish.org/general/daily-rambam/090.htm

Negative Mitzvah 348: A man may not act indecently with an animal
Leviticus 18:23 "Do not act indecently with an animal"

A man is forbidden to act in an indecent manner with an animal.

Negative Mitzvah 349: A woman may not act indecently with an animal
Leviticus 18:23 "A woman may not act indecently with an animal"

A woman is forbidden to act in an indecent manner with an animal.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 09:40:28 PM by muman613 »