Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 9, 2011  (Read 6742 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, January 9, 2011
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:35:00 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. What is your opinion on the Kalash people in Pakistan? I'm not sure if they are Muslim or not.

2. Do you have an Arabian Action story?

3. Which Muslim Nazi country in the list not limited to the following Muslim Nazi countries is it the most dangerous country to be a Christian in which many Christians are attacked, harassed, and killed? Egypt, Iraq, Nigeria, Sudan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, the southern part of the Philippines even though the Philippines is not majority Muslim. I added the Philippines because the Muslims there are killing the Christians.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:28:37 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, January 9, 2011
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:49:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: I have already commented that evil Jews often look just like Arabs. Compare Helen Thomas and Madeleine Albright (yimach schmot) for instance, or Ahmed Korei and Ariel Sharon (yimach schmam). Tali Fahima, ys, is a dead ringer for a she-camel also (and she actually became one). However, I am going to take this observation one step further. Is it possible that some very evil "Jews" are actually Arab Muslims doing taqqiyah? The person coming to mind is "Professor" Homo Sand (may ten thousand fire ants invade his urethra in Gehenom), who looks like an Arab, seems to have an Arabic accent, and perfectly imitates Arab propaganda about the origins of Jews. Do you think any self-hating Jews are actually Muzzies?

2: Do you think the political slut Sarah Palin could actually be a saboteur on a mission to destroy conservatism? Is it possible that this worthless ditz is actually a lot smarter than we give her credit for, in an evil way?

3: A JTFer has said that in the 1967 and '73 wars, the Coptic soldiers were far more ferocious and brutal than garden-variety Muzzie Egyptians. We know that the Coptic pope is an anti-Semitic piece of excrement, but is this actually true?

4: WNs and other Nazis love to perpetuate the blood libel that an Israeli bulldozer driver deliberately murdered the Nazi beast Rachel Corrie (yimach schma) because she "heroically" confronted it. However, I have another hypothesis about what happened when Corrie joined butter, maple syrup, and a side of scrambled eggs and bacon. Is it possible that she was high at the time and didn't really know what she was doing? Perhaps, in her stoned stupor, she thought the Caterpillar was a panzer and giddily approached it in order to salute it and praise the crew. Is something like that even slightly plausible in your opinion?

G-d bless you and your loved ones, TBF
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:29:36 PM by Tempe Brennan Fan »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:57:48 PM »
shalom

regarding EB's last week's question about candidates as good as Huckabee on Israel. There are 2 politicians who have a very good stance on Israel, theres a twist, they're both black. Allen West and Michael Faulkner, both support Israeli sovereignty over Judea-Samaria.

do you agree that calling politicians political prostitutes is an insult to people who sell their bodies for a living?

what are your thoughts on David Icke?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:35:27 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 06:20:46 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. After the binding of issac abraham and issac never had a dialogue with each other.  What is the significance of that?
2. When abraham died both issac and ishmael buried their father. What is the symbolism behind that?  Is there something deep we should take into account with that incident?

3. Can list the evil things Elie the Weasel has done against the Jewish people and where we can find these things for evidence?  
4. Do you know who Trudi Birger is?  She is the a founder of Dental Volunteers for Israel helping poor children of any ethnicity in Jerusalem.  If you know who she is, what is your opinion of her? Should Jews ever participate in volunteer programs where they help children of any ethnicity including Jewish in Israel?

5. And finally a dvar torah for this weeks Parasha.

Ani Modeh Lekha

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 04:09:12 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think that blacks are stupid for accepting welfare and other help from whites but hating the whites who give it to them? Do you think they understand how hypocritical this is?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 06:27:07 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 10:45:47 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well. Here are my questions and comments for the week.

(1) I was monitoring the enemy on BBC World Radio when I heard a very interesting report.  Apparently, one of the most popular elective surgeries for about young Arab women is “hymen restoration.”  It seems that many Arab women are promiscuous and engage in sex at an early age.  However, it is a custom of Arab men to look for "blood on the sheet" on the wedding night.  If no blood is found some Arab men have been known to severely beat or murder their new wives.  In order to remedy this situation, many Arab women are having this hymen restoration for approximately $160.00.  For those poor Arab women who cannot afford this procedure, they purchase a “Chinese hymen” made out of nylon with a pouch containing fake blood, which is used on the wedding night.  The Arabs are a sick and deviant people.  Your comments please.

(2) One of the big lies to discredit Judaism that the Islamists use is to say that while they do accept the Torah, the Islamists reject the Torah that we Jews use because it is corrupt.  The interesting thing is that the Islamists have never once produced the non-corrupt Torah for view. How can any serious Western expert of Islam and the Koran, let alone any Islamist expert, believe this lie and extol the virtues of Islam as a legitimate religion instead of the cheap rip-off of Judaism and Christianity that it really is?  

(3) Do you think Yasser Arafat really fathered a child named Zahwa with Suha or do you think the pregnancy was the result a turkey baster filled with the sexual rage of some Arab bum?

(4) I love the new website design.  Kudos to you and Shlomo!

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:36:25 PM by Nekama »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 05:19:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Oprah Winfrey? What will the Republicans do with the Obama Care bill?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 11:01:21 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 08:37:28 PM »
Greeting Chaim
I'm sorry I sometimes ask foolish questions that you disagree I'm just a new member on the forum.

1.Do you think that European countries can repent of the crimes they commited in WW2? There are Swastika Bans in Most European countries but only 30% of Germans and 31% of French are Pro-Israel.

2. Avigdor Lieberman looks like he is becoming more right-wing. He said in an interview with the White House that the myth of the Arab-Israeli conflict is that we have to return to the pre-1967 borders to have true peace http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3338320,00.html. Also after the Second Lebanon War, he confronted Hezbollah supporter Ahmed Tibi and said "The heads of the Nazi regime, along with their collaborators, were executed. I hope this will be the fate of the collaborators in the Knesset."

3. A few months ago the Non-Hispanic white population of America is 63% according to most reports but hopefully, Mike Huckabee can become President before it drops below 60%. Bush's policy on immigration was bad even though he built a barbed wire fence across much of the border but Barack Hussein Osama is much worse because he will stop anyone that wants to pass a similar bill like in Arizona.

4. How do we deal with leftists that compare the JTF messages to Al-Qaeda? Such as the ones that say all the traitor politicians should get a bullet.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:28:31 PM by danny100 »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
            I'm baffled, when Sarah Palin was John McCain's running mate, you were so gung ho about her, you even started a group called Jews For Palin. Why the 180 degree turn against her?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 01:12:44 PM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

I was sorry to learn of the passing of Vendyl Jones as you named him in the dedication opening of the previous show. Can you say a few words about the lat Mr Jones and his legacy.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 01:28:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  How can people in the United States help contribute to helping Elisheva Federman pay the fine that she received for praising hero Dr. Baruch Goldstein?  

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,52123.0.html

2.  I'm interested in your input on the shooting of Democrat Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona and many other people in Tucson?    Please touch on the various aspects of this tragedy that come to mind.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:18:04 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 06:43:05 PM »
Dear chaim

1. one wikileak document revealed that saudi arabia offered airspace and a refueling dock for israel jets to destroy irans nuclear reactor. Why did the saudi animals offer that to us? Why dont the saudis blow it up themselfs if there threatened by it?

2. what is the maximum punishment that the boulshavic establishment can do to the heroic 50 prominent rabbis in israel that signed the petition?

3. How is the mass email campaign doing in israel?

4. what do you predict will happen to israels economy if the foreign aid drug is ended?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:39:25 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 10:39:27 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

1. Have you heard that Saudi Arabia recently arrested a "Zionist Vulture" for espionage? according to the Saudis, the bird had a transmitter tagged with the words "Israel" and "Tel-aviv University". It sounds absurd, but it was reported in the media as if it were true. What are your thoughts?

2. What is your opinion on karaite Judaism?

3. You'll probably disagree with me, but I still have some doubts about Moshe Katsav being guilty, there are a lot of fishy things about this case.
If you're convinced that he is guilty I'll be interested in hearing why, Because the fact that he was convicted doesn't mean much, after all, 99.9 percent of Indictments in Israel end up as convictions (just like in the Soviet Union).
Although I agree that Katsav is a scumbag, but I still don't want to say he's guilty of a crime that he may have not commited. Especialy if self-rightous feminists (who couldn't care less about women being raped), got involved in this case.

Chaim hagibor, toda raba lecha
Herutnik.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:16:33 PM by Herutnik »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 06:34:21 PM »
Hello Chaim,

can you explain why obama is a Jew-hater?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Kantanka

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 12:24:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you please provide any lessons/strategies we can learn from the Islamic attack against Christians in the middle east (e.g. in Egypt and Iraq and Iran) in 2010.

Stay Blessed.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 03:33:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about Howard Dean's remarks about the Tea Party being the last gasp of older White Americans who see that the country they grew up in has irreversibly changed before their eyes?

Should JTF use this argument that America is demographically doomed to be a 3rd world hellhole to scare white Jews in America into going on Aliyah to Israel? It seems this would be a good strategy, because most white Jews in America are either Chasidic Jews who do not believe in Zionism or are not religious at all. I think that at times you are too optimistic when trying to appeal to people's hopes, and not focusing enough on their fears.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:39:57 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 08:52:34 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim

1.Why dont Yeshivas teach conversational Hebrew? My sister is going to a school thats over 7 grand a year and does not speak Hebrew. Who is the best Rabbi in Queens in your opinion? In NY? and the best yeshiva in the exile for little girl.

2.Why doesn't the Torah talk about having pets I know Muslims are forbidden for some crazy reason

3.Why didn't Mordachi from the story of Purim live in Eretz  Yisrael? many Jews were there at the time

4. May you please retell the story of the Arabs that would smoke and simply say "aw" because they were to lazy to say  the entire world ( I do not recall what it was"

Toda, Ata Gibor
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:23:01 AM by Chai »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 02:11:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope that you and the great members of our great forum have had a great week.

Here are my questions for the week:

1) What are your thoughts on the self-hating Jew Robert Shapiro (YSV), along with the deceased Robert Kardashian (may he continue to burn in hellfire forever) and the schvartza satanist Johhnie Cochran (YSV)? These animals obviously represented the black demon OJ Simpson (YSV), who murdered two innocent whites, and likely tried to cannibalize them as well, knowing the hideous nature of the black race. Obviously Cochran is a satanist, but what of the self-hating Jew Shapiro? Do you think anyone should ever use his evil service, LegalZoom.com?

2) What are your thoughts on the satanic dyke daughters of Kardsashian - Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, YSV to all of these whores. All these filthy, dirty, disgusting, evil skanks copulate with monkeys and other women - and I am positively certain that these demons have slept with each other as well, a horrible act of evil. Where will these 3 evil whores end up in the next world?

3) Have you heard the story about the satanist schvartza sisters, Jamie and Gladys Scott? These two evil monkeys were convicted of violent robbery and sentenced to life in prison - and were pardoned by Bill Richardson so that one could receive a kidney transplant from the other? Has there ever been a more insidious decision? This truly speaks to the hideous nature of our government - always creating excuses for smelly schvartza drek. Your thoughts?

4) I recently had to listen to a co-worker speak glowingly of Bill Clinton, while I held my tounge in fear of losing my temper. Please give an overview of your thoughts on the Arkansas snake.

5) We've established that it's common knowledge that Pat Buchanan (AKA Fag Buchanus, YSV) is a filthy, perverted sodomite. Do you think that Buchanus would publicly support children's stories like "Gloria Goes To Gay Pride", or would he be fearful of losing his fanbase?

All my best,
RWG

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim ha yakar,

What do you think of John "boo hoo" Boehner? Does it reflect poorly on republicans that the 3rd person in the line of presidential succession is a serial weeper? Does he deserve a Y'S'V?

What would a Kahanist government do to Moshe Katsav? What do you think of his protestations that it's all a frame-up and that he's the victim of a "witch hunt"?

Reflecting on 2010, who were some of the most evil people to go to Gehenom?

Who is uglier, Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Arafat?
Do you think Hillary's kiss with "miss Palestine" Suha Arafat was an accident, or is she in actuality a filthy deviant lesbian?

Who is more of a gluttonous, craven slob, Gary Ackerman or Omri Sharon? Should we pray that HaShem strikes them both down with massive coronary disease? Why does Ackerman hate the US flag so much, and why did Omri Sharon do business with Martin Shlaaf and David Appel? Is it possible that Omri Sharon was "intimate" with these two corrupt goons?

Toda Chaim, ata makor shel emet ve ometz!
Tiyeh Bari,

Gimatria

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 02:38:16 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 03:45:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here is my zootube questions for the week 

From WahabY1234
I feel sorry for the Germans alive these days who had nothing to do with Nazism or the holocaust but have pigs across the world putting the Jewish blood on their hands. They aren't obligated to feel guilty over what their grandfathers did, they aren't obligated to believe the history if they don't want to. If they are, then Christians should be forced to buy into evolution. At least it'd be equitable treatment.

From carlissofarkingfine
The Jews are habitual liars, who always carry out fraud whenever the nations become embroiled in war such as 1941-45. William Dudley Pelley published "The 45 Questions Most Frequently Asked About the Jews" in 1939 which footnoted the 8 million euro-jews, who were transferred to the USA and Palestine during the 1930s prior to WW2. The holocaust fraud was manufactured to bury Nazism under lies and popularize the military takeover of Germany. Subsequently the fraud was used to steal Palestine.

From UlfeoinnIII
When a Jewish man rapes a Jewish woman, it is considered one of the 3 grave sins. But when a Jewish man rapes a Gentile woman, it is considered beastiality. These are basically the world's first racists. The Jews of Europe are actually descendants of the Pharisees who formed the Babylonian talmud in the year 400 AD. And Mohammed made the Q'uran based on the Torah and the Talmud.

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones & Israel.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »
Hey chaim.

1) You said you were always a naturally thin person, even when you had a  not so healthy diet. So when you switched to a healthy diet what was the biggest change you felt physically and mentally, to your previous relatively unhealthy diet?

2) Why are white men obessed with asian women. In america, and alot of other western countries, the biggest interracial marriage rate is white men and asian women.Facebook ex owner mark zuckerberg has a asian GF. I am not stating whether this is right or wrong, i just interested on why this may be the case?

3) Why are alot of black women celebrities, as soon as they get money, ditch their "homeboys" for white guys. I have also noticed the liberal elitist whites have been pushing in their awful films the "white man and black women relationship", films such as "guess who", "avatar",  and the remake of "alfie" etc, where they  depict A list hollywood white male's swoon over these black women. Off the top of my head tyra banks, naomi campball, venus williams, halle berry, kelly rowland(i could list more) are all so called attractive  and wealthy black women and all date the racist white man. Why do you think this could be the case?

4) Why do jewish men in the western world often date outside their jewish faith. It baffles me, because  as a gentile, it is my opinion that jewish women are the top 3 most attractive women in the whole world, yet the male counterparts  are dating, muslim, black and asian women over them. Not only are they going against their faith but they are dating women far less attractive than their own. What are they thinking???

5) What does Huckabee say on foreign aid from the US to Israel

Thanks.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 06:28:31 PM »
what is your opinion on blue dog democrats?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 07:11:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about the recent news of the Israeli govt "investigating" so-called racism on facebook whereby two facebook groups are under attack because of comments against the Arab enemy.   Israeli govt has begged facebook to shut down these groups.    The groups are:  "Death to Arabs" and "Umm al-Fahm Demonstration Against the Islamic Movement."   Some of the comments that raised their ire were, "Death to Arabs” and “KILL ALL ARABY”.  “How nice to see the people of Israel waking up and fighting for our right to exist! Death to the Arabs, Muhammad is a pig!”    But there was also a comment written by one user (probably an Arab) who said: “Death to the Jews ... dogs.”
The Deputy State Prosecutor Shai Nitzan requested the Israeli police to file criminal investigations aside from contacting facebook asking them to remove the groups.

Have you seen some of the pro-egyptian facebook groups and the kind of bile they sling against Jews and Israel?  The Arab hatred of Jews is widespread all over facebook, so how insane is the Israeli govt?  Do you think they will investigate the Arab user who wrote for death to Jews in the anti-Arab group?