Author Topic: Is Helen Jewish?  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Is Helen Jewish?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 04:13:20 PM »
I thought she was a leftwing Jew.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »
I thought she was a leftwing Jew.
You are probably thinking of Madeleine Albright (ys) who looks a lot like her.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 11:28:41 PM »
It was a terrible outburst. But where was my warning?
So, how would I know not to make the same mistake next time?
This is not the first time and I'm not the only one.
On other sites, you get a warning and an explanation so that you know not to make a similar mistake. And the admin is protected because the user was warned. The user can't say "but I didn't know". On JTF/e forum a user can say "I didn't know" a thousand times.
What happens here very often and to too many people is simply bad management. Why make enemies with people who could be of benefit?
I see two general paths people here can take. The half full path where persons can either benefit or at least not harm the organisation. Or the half empty path where persons can either hurt or not hurt the organisation.
How many people have left who could have otherwise helped? It's simply stupid for the admins to say they don't care let them leave.
So confront me, I'm not dangerous.
I'm discontent but very tolerant. 95% of the time I just "take it".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 11:30:25 PM »
Why are you discontent?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 11:43:20 PM »
Why are you discontent?

It just popped out. Its no surprise I'm not a good communicator.
I'm not happy with the way things get handled.
Not only with the mysterious vanishing posts.
What happens when someone volunteers to help? It gets ignored.  Free advice or free labor. That's just blind.
I've asked lots of times.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 11:52:47 PM »
One of the stupid arguments I've heard Arab Muslims use in Pal Talk is that Arabs are "semites", therefore Jews are the real "anti-Semites". They then say they can't be anti-Semitic because they don't hate themselves.  :::D

Ishmael was half Semite [by the way of Avraham], and half Hamite [by the way of Hagar].  Ishmael took a Hamite wife, and as of such all of his children were 3/4 Hamite, and 1/4 Semite.  For an Arab to claim they are a Semite is to ignore the fact they are predominantly Hamite.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 11:54:03 PM »
They are Satanites because they are descended from the devil's butthole.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 01:38:48 AM »
It was a terrible outburst. But where was my warning?
So, how would I know not to make the same mistake next time?
This is not the first time and I'm not the only one.
On other sites, you get a warning and an explanation so that you know not to make a similar mistake. And the admin is protected because the user was warned. The user can't say "but I didn't know". On JTF/e forum a user can say "I didn't know" a thousand times.
What happens here very often and to too many people is simply bad management. Why make enemies with people who could be of benefit?
I see two general paths people here can take. The half full path where persons can either benefit or at least not harm the organisation. Or the half empty path where persons can either hurt or not hurt the organisation.
How many people have left who could have otherwise helped? It's simply stupid for the admins to say they don't care let them leave.
So confront me, I'm not dangerous.
I'm discontent but very tolerant. 95% of the time I just "take it".

Ok, I hear what you're saying.   

How do you propose we can improve this

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2011, 06:49:01 AM »
One of the stupid arguments I've heard Arab Muslims use in Pal Talk is that Arabs are "semites", therefore Jews are the real "anti-Semites". They then say they can't be anti-Semitic because they don't hate themselves.  :::D

Ishmael was half Semite [by the way of Avraham], and half Hamite [by the way of Hagar].  Ishmael took a Hamite wife, and as of such all of his children were 3/4 Hamite, and 1/4 Semite.  For an Arab to claim they are a Semite is to ignore the fact they are predominantly Hamite.

The word "Semitic" is confusing in itself. It obscures the difference between Semitic languages and Semitic as an ethnic designation. Jews and Arabs are not closely related to each other in genetic terms, as several recent DNA studies have shown. But they do speak related languages, for historical reasons.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2011, 10:57:41 AM »
I thought Thomas was a Lebanese Arab.