Author Topic: Marine home from Iraq attacked by Black MOB!  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Marine home from Iraq attacked by Black MOB!
« on: January 03, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/29/iraq-war-veteran-wife-assaulted-outside-florida-theater-teen-mob/

He made it home from the Iraq war just in time for Christmas. She was looking forward to a night out with her husband after so much time apart.

But a group of teenagers had other plans for Federico and Kalyn Freire, who were assaulted outside a Florida movie theater after asking the teens to be quiet during a movie on Christmas Day.

Federico Freire, a 28-year-old Marine, and Kalyn Freire were attacked after the couple attended a showing of "Little Fockers" on Saturday in Bradenton, Fla.

"The saddest part about it was that this was our first date night together in a long time," Freire's wife, Kalyn, said in an interview Wednesday with FoxNews.com. "We were just looking to spend some time together."

Freire, a Florida native stationed at Camp Pendelton in California, said he and his wife asked a group of "obnoxiously loud" teenagers talking on cell phones to "be quiet" during the 8:20 p.m. movie.

"This was my first time back in town from my tour in Iraq," he said.

Freire told FoxNews.com that news outlets reporting he was home on leave from Afghanistan were incorrect, and that he had served a combat tour in Iraq and currently was stationed at Camp Pendleton, Calif.

Freire said that when the disturbance escalated and the group began cursing, his wife called the manager, who asked several of the teenagers to leave the theater.

The couple said they thought the fracas was over until they walked out of the theater and were assaulted by a mob of menacing teenagers.

"On our way out of the movie theater, my wife gets surrounded with about 10 to 15 girls that were about to attack her," Freire told FoxNews.com. "As soon as I saw this I immediately ran and got her out of harm's way."

Freire said he was kicked and punched as he and his wife tried to run from the group.

"I leaned down to grab my purse and there were literally 100 teens around us," Kalyn Freire said, "While the manager was in the corner with his mouth open and not doing anything."

Freire said one bystander stepped forward and told the couple to follow him to his car, saying he could scare the crowd off with a gun. But before the two reached the man's vehicle, one of the teenagers said, "I'm going to knock your wife out," before punching Freire's wife to the ground, the couple said.

Deputies from the Manatee County Sheriff's Department responded to the scene and arrested two 15-year-old brothers and charged them with misdemeanor battery.

According to a police report, three others -- 16-year-old Ishmael Dunbar, 17-year-old Reginald Gardner and 20-year-old Destiny McNeil -- were arrested and charged with felony battery on a law enforcement officer and trespassing.

"All available units were requested to respond to disperse the crowd for officer safety and to restore order," the police report said. One teenager was stunned by a Taser.

Authorities said the fight attracted about 300 bystanders.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/29/iraq-war-veteran-wife-assaulted-outside-florida-theater-teen-mob/#ixzz1A0LKO7v1

Here is the Marine and his Wife

Here is one of their attackers

And now these thugs are filings charges AGAINST THE MARINE!!!http://www.bradenton.com/2010/12/30/2841009/complaint-filed-against-marine.html

MANATEE -- A 14-year-old girl who was told to be quiet by a Marine and his wife on Christmas night at a local theater during a movie has filed a battery complaint with the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2010/12/30/2841009/complaint-filed-against-marine.html#ixzz1A0MGaI4E

“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Marine home from Iraq attacked by Black MOB!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:35:29 PM »
Put her on a grill and send her to africa.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 03:47:39 PM »
Black bimbo's like the one in the picture should be beaten severely when they get aggressive. Nothing feminine about them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 05:01:18 PM »
She's an animal she should be sent to Africa where they can cannibalize her qaurananimal Idi Amin used to cannibalize his subjects
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 06:47:39 PM »
Guys just because there black doesnt make them evil. Its forbidden to be judgemental on the basis of skin thats what the torah teaches us

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
"like the one in the picture" = not all blacks
E = MC²

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »
Guys just because there black doesnt make them evil. Its forbidden to be judgemental on the basis of skin thats what the torah teaches us
Honestly it's just too hard weeding out the 1 or 2 percent that aren't evil.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 07:54:28 PM »
They're ugly, stupid, and violent.
Now can anyone think of their bad points?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »
by the guidace of the torah i judge people on there personality/neshama instead of the skin

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 08:08:18 PM »
by the guidace of the torah i judge people on there personality/neshama instead of the skin
The Torah is intended for humans... In my opinion what we are dealing with with most blacks puts them in a subhuman category.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 10:43:09 PM »

Is Destiny Precious' long-lost twin sister?

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 11:04:35 PM »

Is Destiny Precious' long-lost twin sister?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
She looks like an alien.
Her arms are :throw: :fright: :yuck:
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 07:33:13 AM »
Don't you all know that yelling out loud and being obnoxious in a movie theater is a black cultural thing? Obviously the marine and his wife are a bunch of racists for not being being tolerant of the black teenagers' cultural needs. The Freires should be forced to attend racial sensitivity training so they won't continue to go around offending innocent black teens.

By the way, anyone else catch the irony of this incident taking place in Manatee county

and the Freires being attacked by an actual manatee?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 10:04:19 AM »
That's where you're wrong, HiWarp. Manatees are peaceful, gentle giants. These chazirs are elephant seals.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 11:14:58 AM »

These Black scums are not condemned because of the colour of their skin but because they behave like savages.
And, yes, this White couple is beautiful, and that Black girl who attacked them is ugly. And she's ugly more because she is depraved than because she is fat. Her inner ugliness makes her look ugly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 11:33:00 AM »
They're ugly, stupid, and violent.
Now can anyone think of their bad points?

They smell

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 01:26:38 PM »
And now these thugs are filings charges AGAINST THE MARINE!!!http://www.bradenton.com/2010/12/30/2841009/complaint-filed-against-marine.html

MANATEE -- A 14-year-old girl who was told to be quiet by a Marine and his wife on Christmas night at a local theater during a movie has filed a battery complaint with the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.

Read more: http://www.bradenton.com/2010/12/30/2841009/complaint-filed-against-marine.html#ixzz1A0MGaI4E

Collins’ father, Leon Collins, said he plans to file a complaint with Florida Department of Law Enforcement and schedule a rally at the sheriff’s office.

MHMMM MHMMM!!!! WE BE HAVIN A RALLY! WE BE GETTING AL AN JESSE! WE BE TELLIN DEM CRACKERS OFF FO SHO! MHMM!!! MHMHMMM!