Author Topic: Federman's wife in legal trouble for expressing opinions  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Federman's wife in legal trouble for expressing opinions
« on: January 04, 2011, 12:16:20 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141520

Campaign to Assist Woman Fined for Remarks on TV

by Gil Ronen
Follow Israel news on  and .

Elisheva Federman, wife of prominent nationalist activist Noam Federman, has begun a drive to collect 4,000 shekels that a court has ordered her to pay as punishment for words she uttered in a television interview.

Mrs. Federman was convicted of incitement to racism, when she voiced support for the expulsion of Arabs and expressed her appreciation for Dr. Baruch Goldstein, who murdered 29 Muslims at the Cave of Patriarchs in 1994.

Federman's words were uttered and broadcast in a television interview with Chaim Yavin, a veteran television anchorman who created a series of programs about the Jews of Judea and Samaria. Yavin was not charged for incitement, although he made the film and had it screened on TV. Federman refused to defend herself in court, was found guilty and given a suspended jail sentence and a 4,000 shekel fine.

The Federmans recently began putting up posters asking the public to participate in a drive to pay the 4,000 shekels fine. The aim is not just to collect the money but to do it by taking one shekel each from 4,000 different people.

"I think that while our public has gotten used to be persecuted by the leftist establishment, there have to be red lines," Elisheva Federman said. "There are matters upon which we will not agree to stand trial."

"We will not consent to be tried for openly stating our thoughts, especially when what we said was true. I call upon everyone who thinks the State of Israel has made disproportionate and unreasonable use of its power to try its citizens - not to remain indifferent."

"If I receive on shekel from every person who thinks the suicide terrorists are not human beings, and that the Arab enemy must be expelled from among us, instead of letting him murder us and smile all the way to jail, I am sure that more than 4,000 people who think like I do, and even more so."

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Federman's wife in legal trouble for expressing opinions
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:41:56 AM »
Sigh.

Chaim may differ with me on this but it's moments like this that I wish that all non-Kahanist Israelis would face divine consequences.

That such a perversion of justice is not only committed in the Holy Land, but gladly tolerated by most of her citizenry, is an abomination that makes what Sodom and Gomorrah did pale in comparison.

If G-d doesn't judge Israel for doing this, he should apologize to S & G.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:12:18 AM »
I view it similarly but from a different perspective.  When you see someone you love acting stupidly you on the one hand don't want them to be suffer the consequences of their actiions because you don't want to see pain in a loved one.  On the other hand if they get away with totally horrendous behavior they will think it is okay and continue to do it and maybe even do more.  So some kind of punishment is to be hoped for in the hope that it will be severe enough to teach them a lesson but not too severe to destroy them.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 01:18:31 AM »
I am shure they will get even more than 4000 Shekel.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 01:20:36 AM »
May the spark of mitzvoth that exists in every Jew grow to be an all consuming bonfire.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
May the spark of mitzvoth that exists in every Jew grow to be an all consuming bonfire.
If every Jew woke up even a little bit, the treasonous beasts that pervert justice every day in the Holy Land would flee for their lives.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »
Sigh.

Chaim may differ with me on this but it's moments like this that I wish that all non-Kahanist Israelis would face divine consequences.

That such a perversion of justice is not only committed in the Holy Land, but gladly tolerated by most of her citizenry, is an abomination that makes what Sodom and Gomorrah did pale in comparison.

You are not even a Jew. You have no right to call for Divine punishment on a People that is not your People unlees they actually hurt you. (in fact one must not call for Divine punishment on anybody, because when one does so, his actions are examined first).
And that suggestion of H" apologising to Sdom and Amorah, even if just meant as ironic or a joke, sounds blasphemous.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »
Those who bless Israel will be blessed, those who curse will be cursed.  DBF, watch what you are saying. 

Sigh.

You are not even a Jew. You have no right to call for Divine punishment on a People that is not your People unlees they actually hurt you. (in fact one must not call for Divine punishment on anybody, because when one does so, his actions are examined first).
And that suggestion of H" apologising to Sdom and Amorah, even if just meant as ironic or a joke, sounds blasphemous.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 01:27:38 PM »
Ironically,   last night I was praising Dr. Baruch Goldstein when with friends at a restaurant in Cedarhurst.      I even mentioned to them that I proudly visited Dr. Goldstein's grave when visiting Kiryat Arba this past June.     Dr. Goldstein is in a one person cemetery because of the combination of appeasement by the Israeli Government and their horrific overall left wing agenda.  

That was also the same day that I had the pleasure of speaking to Elisheva Federman for a few minutes.     I'm outraged by the actions of the Israeli Court and overall Government.       On the upcoming "  Ask JTF",   I plan on asking Chaim how people in the U.S.  can help contribute to helping Elisheva Federman pay the fine.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2011, 02:35:41 PM »
Those who bless Israel will be blessed, those who curse will be cursed.  DBF, watch what you are saying.  

Good reminder to everyone Dr. Dan, thank you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »
Good and righteous Jews like the Federmans need to be blessed. Evil Jews like Lewinsky and his henchmen need to be cursed.

As for all of the in-betweens (typical Israeli citizens that more-or-less agree with Lewinsky, but have been brainwashed)--I don't know. I hope they will repent if they hear the Kahanist message but every human being has free will and who knows what they will do.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 11:00:48 PM »
Good and righteous Jews like the Federmans need to be blessed. Evil Jews like Lewinsky and his henchmen need to be cursed.

As for all of the in-betweens (typical Israeli citizens that more-or-less agree with Lewinsky, but have been brainwashed)--I don't know. I hope they will repent if they hear the Kahanist message but every human being has free will and who knows what they will do.

All their brothers and sisters in the more right wing Jewish community can do is present the case for their views and hope they are accepted.

I don't think God ever stopped loving the Jewish people even when they made mistakes, even though they've had to pay for the mistakes at times. I don't think they'll ever be abandoned, and one day they will decide to do what's right.

It's just like with any other people, you can't force someone to make the right decisions, you can only try to persuade.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »
It's probably not my place to say this in any way but I just would have a hard time feeling brotherly towards a Jew (or Christian) that feels that Dr. Goldstein was a "terrorist" or that Jonathan Pollard should stay in jail, brainwashed or not.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 11:25:12 PM »

So if they have free will, why do you curse them?  Don't they have free will to change if they knew and were educated with the options?

The same is true with Baruch Goldstein.  At one point, I thought he was a terrorist.  Not anymore.  There are others who are otherwise descent people, but still think what he did was wrong. It doesn't make them evil.  It means they need to understand a little better that they have been brainwashed and I'm sure at some point in time he will be exonerated.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 11:44:10 PM »
You still think that what Dr. Goldstein did was wrong?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 07:28:12 AM »
You still think that what Dr. Goldstein did was wrong?

No definitely not.  Did you read my last post

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 07:56:21 AM »
What is the mailing address to send my Sheckels to?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?