Author Topic: Iranian Reckless Driver Murders Elderly Asian Lady in Southern California  (Read 648 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Elderly Woman Killed By Driver In Southern California

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/rss/ci_17008879?source=rss

Unbelievable--everybody accuses Asians of being bad drivers, even though blacks, Hispanics, and (especially) Muzslime is worse. I'd be surprised if this young relative of Ahmadinejad gets six months in jail. In fact, this Koranic slime didn't even get a traffic ticket!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

TBF

Quote from: Whittier Daily News
Mother killed after driver strikes La Mirada daughter's car

From staff and wire reports
Posted: 01/04/2011 02:16:48 PM PST

BUENA PARK - A 71-year-old woman was killed Monday in Buena Park when a car slammed into her daughter's sedan, forcing it onto a sidewalk where the victim was waiting to be picked up outside the assisted-living facility where she lived, police reported.

Boon Soon Yang was struck by her daughter's car about 11:20 a.m. at 7252 Melrose St. and trapped against a wall, Buena Park Police Department Sgt. Bill Kohanek said. Yang was taken in critical condition to a hospital where she was later pronounced dead, Kohanek said.

Sung S. Lim, 47, of La Mirada, had just arrived at the assisted-living facility when the accident occurred, Kohanek said.

Lim's husband, Jong Lim, said by phone Tuesday his wife was taking her mother to a dentist's appointment when the accident happened. He said the family has lived in La Mirada for nine years, while the retired Yang had been at the assisted-living facility for about four years.

Kohanek said Sung Lim had to be hospitalized after the accident because of the stress caused by the tragedy and was "inconsolable."

Lim's 2011 Audi A5 Quattro was facing west along the north curb - her mother was waiting on the south side of the street - and she was apparently trying to make a left turn into a driveway or U-turn when a 2005 Honda Civic slammed into her driver's-side door.

The collision pushed the Audi up onto the sidewalk, where it hit Lim's mother, Kohanek said.

The Honda was driven by Priya Shah, 19, of Buena Park, who escaped injury, Kohanek said.
"Both vehicles were westbound on Melrose. We do know Mrs. Lim's vehicle was intent on picking up her mother. We're trying to determine if she was making the left from a legitimate location," Kohanek said Tuesday.

Jong Lim said Yang recognized her daughter's Audi and was walking toward it when the accident happened.

"The front of the street is very narrow. She tried to make a left turn to get into the facility and her mom saw her car and started walking toward it. Another car behind my wife's car tried to pass on the left. My wife was trying to get into the parking entrance and the car hit my wife's driver's-side door.

"This is just an accident," Jong Lim said. "We already talked to the officers. It's not a criminal event. But I'm sure there were witnesses."

"In my many years of police work, I've certainly seen children hit by family members, but something like this is absolutely unexpected and tragic," Kohanek said.

No citations were issued at the scene, he said, adding that investigators were trying to determine who was at fault.

Kohanek said investigators are searching for any witnesses who might have been in the 7200 block of Melrose Street between 11 and 11:30 a.m. on Monday.

They can call Buena Park police at 714-562-3901 with information.

Staff Writer Tim Traeger contributed to this City News Service story.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is a reason why certain people should not be granted driver's licenses. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
... or allowed into the civilized world.

Offline Pro-Zionist

• New JTFer

Priya Shah are names of Indian females you kike-loving faggot. Go swallow more kike semen.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1280&bih=631&q=priya+shah&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=g2&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Meanwhile, eight paragraphs later.....we find out that it was a quranimal that actually did the killing.

I love the way they spend seven paragraphs making it look like it was the daughter who did it.

How did you ever spot "Priya Shah"?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Anus, Chaim and the entire rest of JTF know your exact real name, your phone number, and where you live. Do you really want to get fresh with us?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

That too.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision