Author Topic: Coincidence? Or End-Time sign? Dead Birds falling from sky!!!  (Read 687 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Coincidence? Or End-Time sign? Dead Birds falling from sky!!!
« on: January 06, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
When I first read stories after New Years about birds falling from the sky I didn't think much about it. But apparently it was not a one-time event, and there have been at least three other events where mass numbers of birds mysteriously die and fall out of the sky.

What is particularly intriguing to me is the timing of this mysterious event. It just so happens that the weekly Torah portion has been about the Plagues in Egypt. I started to think that maybe the event of the birds dying could be a sign to remember the Ten Makkot/Plagues on Egypt. This Shabbat we read about the final plague, the Makkot Bechora/Plague of the Firstborn, and the subsequent exodus from Egypt...

We are living in very interesting times indeed...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Coincidence? Or End-Time sign? Dead Birds falling from sky!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 04:42:51 PM »
Maybe it's a deliberate experiment.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:12:09 PM »
didn't nazi egypt get bombarded with locusts several years ago?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »
America used to have locusts (The Rocky Mountain Locust), but they died out. It's a sign of God's blessing that America is not plagued with them today. However with all the evil things this country has been doing I wouldn't be surprised if one day they return.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 07:48:30 PM »
I'd like for Nazi [censored] Egypt to get bombarded with AIDS today (I mean more than it already has).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 12:30:24 PM »
It seems that this is now happening all over the world...

This morning I read that 1000s of dead turtle doves were discovered in Italy... There are also mass deaths of fish....

This indeed may be a sign of something...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 01:46:03 PM »

I heard it was tornados.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 02:24:53 PM »

I heard it was tornados.

Where? There was no Tornado in Arkansas on New Years eve... There was no Tornado in Italy where it happened yesterday... Where have tornadoes killed birds?

Now reports of dead birds in Sweden also...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »
I don't know.... It was said that one group of the  birds were battered which could be caused by a bad hail storm... Fish die off in large numbers all the time... There are several crack  pot ministers that are giving out dates that fall within the next few months  :::D  one guy is calling for Judgment day on May 21, 2011 and the end of the world on October 21, 2011   :o  :::D ...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years