Author Topic: Rabbi warns German Jews not to wear identifiable religious symbols  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Echoes of the 30s as rabbi warns German Jews not to wear identifiable religious symbols after spate of neo-Nazi attacks
By Allan Hall
Last updated at 6:26 PM on 6th January 2011

Comments (5) Add to My Stories .
Jews living near the German capital Berlin are being warned not to wear items of clothing that identify their religion as fears of neo-Nazi attacks rise.

Sixty five years after the end of World War Two and the Holocaust, a leading rabbi in the state of Brandenburg is urging Jews not to wear yarmulkes (skullcaps), traditional long coats, hats or other 'identifying symbols'.

Brandenburg, the state which surrounds Berlin, is a hotbed of neo-Nazi activity and its new chief rabbi Shaul Nekrich said its streets are no longer safe for Jews.

Warning: A leading rabbi has warned Jewish people in the state of Brandenburg, Germany, not to wear clothes that identify their religion. The rise in neo-Nazi attacks is a stark reminder of Nazi Germany (pictured top, in 1933, showing a police car loaded with arrested Jews in Berlin)

'I think the state has a problem with anti-Semitism,' he said. 'Even if I haven't been here for very long... I hear the stories from the communities.

'They are wary of being recognised as Jews on the streets.'

More...Hitler mania: First postwar exhibition so popular it has been extended three weeks

Formerly from Russia, Rabbi Nekrich said he had been accosted on a train in Brandenburg by drunks three years ago.

'I'm not saying that they were neo-Nazis,' he told a Berlin newspaper. 'But they had very short hair.

'I had started to read a prayer book when one of the men approached me, asked if it was written in Hebrew and then threw it on the ground.

Thugs: Neo-Nazi supporters shout slogans during a protest at far-Left activists in Halle, Germany, in 2001

Defiled: Gravestones were sprayed with swastikas at the Jewish cemetery in Schwaebisch Hall, southern Germany, in October 2000

'I got out at the next station and took at taxi the rest of the way home.

'As a Jew it is dangerous to wear things that identify you as such unless you are well versed in martial arts.'

The rabbi said he had not reported the incident because 'it makes no sense'.

In the six areas where he is responsible for teaching there are some 1,300 Jews.

After reunification Brandenburg became the fulcrum of neo-Nazi activity in Germany.

Skinheads invaded campsites, chased black people to their deaths, firebombed refugee asylums and marched in menacing groups flying the imperial battle flags of the Kaiser.

Towns like Bernau or Schwedt gained a reputation as 'brown towns' - after the brown shirts that the original Nazis wore during their rise to power - and tourist guides declared whole sections of the state 'no-go areas' for foreigners.

'Dangerous': Bernau in the state of Brandenburg. The town had developed a reputation for neo-Nazi support after the reunification of Germany

Brandenburg has led initiatives aimed at reducing the support for neo-Nazis in the state.

Antje Grabley, a spokesman for the state's Culture Ministry, said: 'The state government is doing everything it can to ensure that Jewish life again belongs to everyday life in Brandenburg.'

Ms Grabley said that a 2009 study showed anti-Semitic tendencies in the state were the lowest in Germany.

The State Office of Criminal Investigation said the total number of crimes motivated by anti-Semitism had also dropped in 2009 and 2010.

One of the most shocking crimes in the state occurred in 1999 when a baying mob of neo-Nazis chased 28-year-old Algerian asylum seeker Farid Guendoul through the streets of Guben.

They ended up pushing him through a plate glass window and gave Nazi salutes as he bled to death in 15 minutes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344682/Leading-rabbi-warns-German-Jews-wear-clothes-identify-religion-spate-neo-Nazi-attacks.html

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Re: Rabbi warns German Jews not to wear identifiable religious symbols
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 06:23:25 PM »
This is most unfortunate. Hopefully its just an isolated incident. The modern day Germans are on the whole a decent people and are very aware of the threat Islam poses. They are ripe for leading an awakened Europe to forma bulwark against Islam.

The only reason I can think that they would target Jews is because they view them as a soft touch. I remember a few years back some Indian Hindus (also generally perceived as a soft touch) traders were badly beaten at a market in Germany by neo-Nazis.

What I cannot comprehend is how some Europeans are so quick to attack their fellow white Jewish people as well as Indians and Chinese, yet they do nothing about aggression from muslims and blacks? Can someone explain this mindset????

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 06:27:13 PM »
But germany has the JDL germany. Steve piggang will protect them!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:30:29 PM »
'As a Jew it is dangerous to wear things that identify you as such unless you are well versed in martial arts.'

That won't help if the attackers have guns or come in a group.

This is just plain sickness. I don't understand how anyone can think attacking someone else because they're different is ok.

Why can't they just let the Jewish people go about their daily lives in peace? Is that really too much to ask?

If they're going to attack someone why not Muslims who at least pose a threat to the society?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
He who doesn't understand history is doomed to repeat it! I say gei tren zich to the Germans! Jews better start carrying weapons and defend themselves! The time for turning the other cheek is over!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 07:53:32 PM »
Bull their they're being P.C. most of the crimes are caused by qurananimals including attacks on Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 07:59:36 PM »

:::D   lol, it's not worth naming those frauds. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 08:00:32 PM »

Ben will join him :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 09:52:53 PM »

Ben will join him :::D :::D :::D :::D

Wow I bet Nazis are just shaking in their boots now!  :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:34:00 PM »
I bet Stephanie Gangraped and her girlfriend Ben have perpetrated some of these attacks.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 11:04:01 PM »
Jews don't like Ben because he is a Nazi; Nazis don't like Ben because he is a Jew.  What a conundrum.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 01:33:08 AM »
The NEO-NAZIS are taking over parts of Germany...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/01/05/neo-nazis-east-german-village/?test=latestnews

Neo-Nazis Reportedly Take Over East German Village
Published January 05, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Officials say neo-Nazis have taken over a village in east Germany, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Residents of Jamel say their village has become a pilgrimage site for the extremists and the local mayor claims that authorities have given up trying to impose order on the town.

"The police, the authorities, no one dares to intervene. The Nazis are laughing in our faces. We've given up on Jamel," Mayor Uwe Wandel told the Daily Telegraph.

The paper reports that swastikas adorn houses across the village and a plaque at the entrance of town says, "Village of Jamel -- free, social, national."

"They see Jamel as a nationally liberated zone," resident Horst Lohmeyer told the paper.

The country's neo-Nazi National Democratic Party has been voted into power in recent years, sending eight representatives to the state parliament.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 05:31:30 AM »
The NEO-NAZIS are taking over parts of Germany...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/01/05/neo-nazis-east-german-village/?test=latestnews

Neo-Nazis Reportedly Take Over East German Village
Published January 05, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Officials say neo-Nazis have taken over a village in east Germany, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Residents of Jamel say their village has become a pilgrimage site for the extremists and the local mayor claims that authorities have given up trying to impose order on the town.

"The police, the authorities, no one dares to intervene. The Nazis are laughing in our faces. We've given up on Jamel," Mayor Uwe Wandel told the Daily Telegraph.

The paper reports that swastikas adorn houses across the village and a plaque at the entrance of town says, "Village of Jamel -- free, social, national."

"They see Jamel as a nationally liberated zone," resident Horst Lohmeyer told the paper.

The country's neo-Nazi National Democratic Party has been voted into power in recent years, sending eight representatives to the state parliament.

Sounds like 'Jamel' needs to have its water and power shut off, and possibly bombed.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 07:19:09 AM »
 :::D It doesn't sound too liberated with a name like Jamal it sounds like qurananimal name

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 07:42:30 AM »
Why Jews are still in Germany is beyond my understanding.  :o
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 07:49:01 AM »
בס''ד

Any Jew who lives in Germany after they murdered over 6 million Jews is a self-hating traitor. The Germans have not changed and will not change. They were defeated in the war and so they had no choice but to reject Nazism. But their bloodthirsty hatred for the Jews and their desire to destroy the Jewish people has not changed. Now the Germans seek a holocaust against the Jews by supporting the Arab Muslim Nazis.