Author Topic: Shooting in Arizona  (Read 1339 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Shooting in Arizona
« on: January 08, 2011, 11:42:22 PM »
   What is some insight here about the shooting in Arizona? It looks like it was done by some deranged kid. Maybe he converted to Islam and decided to go on a shooting spree. Gabrielle Giffords was a left wing Jew who intermarried and stood for herself in congress. It looks to me like this was trash against trash.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Shooting in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 11:48:03 PM »
1: He wasn't a Muslim, he (Jared Loughner) was apparently just an utterly insane, schizophrenic pothead with bizarre ideations, such as creating his own currency. He is apparently militantly atheist, though.
2: I didn't know Gabrielle Giffords is Jewish. She is a far-leftist who militantly supports the La Raza cause and legalizing all the wetbacks.
3: Yes, GG is scum of the earth, but this POS Laughner murdered some innocent people, such as a nine-year-old girl. The right/tea party will be blamed for this, there will be massive calls for new gun bans, and this will give Obama and the Democrats a MASSIVE PR sympathy boost for 2012.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 12:34:32 AM »
Actually

I think he was a nazi since one of his favorite books was the Mein Kamph
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 09:25:54 AM »
He wasn't a Muslim but he was an insane person perhaps he was inspired by the shoot out at Fort Hood.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:44 AM »
Here is some more information

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141607

Jewish US Lawmaker Gabrielle Giffords Shot, Prognosis Optimistic

by Chana Ya'ar

Doctors say they are "optimistic" about her chances of recovery, but the prognosis for the first 24 hours is guarded following surgery to save the life of a firm friend of Israel, U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords. The Jewish lawmaker was shot in the head by a 22-year-old gunman with a pistol at point-blank range Saturday afternoon local time. He was wrestled to the ground by witnesses at the scene and taken into custody.

According to the Associated Press, the gunman was identified as Jared Loughner. He raced up and began shooting as the 40-year-old Arizona Democrat was addressing her constituents at a "Congress on Your Corner" event held at a local supermarket in Tucson.

At least five people were killed in the rampage, AP reported, including a federal judge and an aide to the Congresswoman. Several of her staff were among the wounded as well.

A doctor at the University Medical Center told reporters that one of the victims, a nine-year-old child, had died. Five others, including Giffords, were out of surgery and were listed in critical condition but holding their own; Giffords, he said, was responding to commands. Another five victims were undergoing surgery.

Giffords, who is in her third term in office, was airlifted to a local hospital immediately following the shooting. She is married to astronaut Mark Kelly.

President Barack Obama called the shooting "an unspeakable tragedy" and said that such "a senseless and terrible act of violence has no place in a free society."

Giffords once began an op-ed piece for the Arizona Jewish Post with a proud recital of her family roots, explaining that she is the grandchild of Akiba Hornstein, who was “the son of a Lithuanian rabbi.” Her grandfather changed his name, she said, as did so many others who came to United States, to Giffords “for reasons of anti-Semitism.” More than 50 years later, “like my grandmother, I am a lifetime member of Hadassah and now a member of Congregation Chaverim,” she wrote.

The Congresswoman supports direct talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, believing that “peace between Israel and her neighbors can only be achieved by direct talks between the parties. Until the Palestinian leadership and other hostile regimes are willing to accept Israel’s right to exist, it will be impossible to achieve peace,” she wrote in 2006. “I believe that the United States can help by providing a mediator who can be trusted by both sides… “

During her tenure in the Arizona State Senate, Giffords had the opportunity to visit Jerusalem. “It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life,” she said.

“I got to see firsthand the sacrifices that Israelis make in the name of security because of the dangerous state of affairs there. I will always be a strong supporter of Israel.”

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 11:26:46 AM »
I'm gonna go stir things up with the proteanview nazis.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 12:00:41 PM »
Well I hope she makes a full recovery since no one deserves to be taken down like that... The fact of the matter is she was good on some issues but bad on many others... Unless I am mistaken I seem to recall she was strong on open border policies between America and Mexico... This alone would cause me to wish she is never able to regain her post in congress...Even her positions on the situation over in Israel are not what they should be... They may be the correct enough to impress the media but they do nothing for the wellbeing of Israel... G-d willing she recovers but I hope she sees fit to avoid politics from here on. The judge that was killed yesterday was the same one who ruled against the rancher in favor of the illegals couping up on his property... What more needs to be said.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
They are saying he was a Nazi sympathizer cause his favorite book was Mein Kampf
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
They are saying he was a Nazi sympathizer cause his favorite book was Mein Kampf
I think that might be a part of it but plainly the guy had to be nuts on top of everything else... They are also placing this issue on Palin's doorstep...  In a few days we may get a clearer picture of what this guys story is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 11:26:44 PM »
This is my understanding:

1. The murderer admired Mein Kampf and therefore is a Nazi...A Nazi sympathizer is still a Nazi.
2.  The congresswoman was a democrat, but supported closing the borders to a certain degree and supports gun ownership.
3. She also supported Obamacare.  I'm assuming also supports abortion. But then again, it's just an assumption.
4. She is most likely Jewish considering her maternal grandfather was a rabbi and 99% likely married a Jewish woman which would be a jewish grandmother to this congresswoman
5. She is also married to a non-Jew which is a big no no
6. She is a Jew that is a politician in Galut which is also a big no no.

I know that JTF would frown down on this congress woman.  Some members here, I'm sure, would rejoice over this just like they rejoiced over the murder of the missionary in Israel by the Nazi Arab.

In my opinion, because this woman was a Jew and not sure if she was knowingly self-hating one, like Michael Doomberg, it is a bad a thing that she got shot but someone who is definitely a Nazi. 

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 12:20:56 AM »
Dan, just a clarification--Giffords is not in any way whatsoever a moderate on the border issue. This is a militant self-hating white Aztlanist spokeshole who has lobbied for amnesty and no borders like few others in Congress. Ideologically she is virtually identical to the other southern Arizona congressperson, Raul "The Toad" Grijalva (who is a ferocious Jew-hater). This is a woman who stood up and cheered when Felipe Calderon made a speech in Congress denouncing Arizona, did almost nothing when her boyfriend Grijalva called for a boycott of Arizona, and gleefully denounced SB1070. (For professing to be Jewish, she has never disagreed with Grijalva's anti-Semitism either.)

It is true that she has not lobbied for any gun bans, but this is solely due to the fact that there is no way that they will ever fly in the current political climate (well, until now), especially in a cowboy state like AZ. She is also fanatically pro-abortion, fag "marriage", etc.

The Nazi murderer Jared Loughner (yimach schmo) is scum of the earth, but so is Giffords.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 01:21:23 AM »

4. She is most likely Jewish considering her maternal grandfather was a rabbi and 99% likely married a Jewish woman which would be a jewish grandmother to this congresswoman

Her mother is not Jewish.  So she is also not Jewish.

5. She is also married to a non-Jew which is a big no no
6. She is a Jew that is a politician in Galut which is also a big no no.

I know that JTF would frown down on this congress woman.  Some members here, I'm sure, would rejoice over this just like they rejoiced over the murder of the missionary in Israel by the Nazi Arab. 

I think these things are totally different.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 07:05:21 AM »
Her mother is not Jewish.  So she is also not Jewish.

I think these things are totally different.

Is her mom's mom jewish? Her great grand mother had to be.  anyway my analysis might be way off.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2011, 12:05:40 PM »
This guy was just nuts!

He stated on his Youtube page he liked both the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf!

The mainstream media is trying to spin this situation to make it look as if he is a right-winger, and therefore the right-wing is to blame for this shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides