Author Topic: Ariel Sharon is waking up!  (Read 1410 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Ariel Sharon is waking up!
« on: January 09, 2011, 03:17:23 AM »
There have been many cases of Jews and gentiles "coming back" from the other side after near death experiences, all relating similar frightening things they saw!

Sharon's soul has been in a hellish limbo, between this world and the next, to commence his atonement for the dastardly 2005 Gaza Deportation of 10,000 Jews, which Prof. Paul Eidelberg claims was a worse Chillul Hashem than the Holocaust.

It would be interesting if Sharon ever full became conscious again and related what he had seen and what still awaits him!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/4523701/Comatose-former-Israel-PM-Ariel-Sharon-responsive
"The personal doctor of Ariel Sharon says the comatose former Israeli prime minister responds to pinches and opens his eyes when spoken to.

Dr Shlomo Segev made the remarks in a programme broadcast on Saturday (local time) on Israeli television that coincided with the fifth anniversary of the massive stroke that incapacitated the ex-prime minister."

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:10:20 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ariel Sharon is waking up!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 06:32:01 AM »
What an interesting news story. I hope he'll be able to wake up and speak again and perhaps express regret.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 07:02:31 AM »
If that's an actual picture of him he actually looks quite better then I would have expected after laying comatose for almost 5 years... My hat is off to his team of doctors... He can blink and respond to pinches all they want after 5 years but I think the doctors are making more of it then what is actually going on... The light might be on but I am willing to bet nobody is home... The former resident is enjoying his new digs in a hot place and its not in Miami.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 09:48:33 AM »
Although this is an Arab depiction of Sharon, after 5 years in a coma, it is probably a more accurate depiction of what Sharon looks like

Sharon has been kept alive all these years 1) because his equally evil sons, Omri & Gilad, continue to receive hefty amenities and finances from the state by not instructing the doctors to end his life; normally in such coma cases, food and water are witheld and the person dies within 3 days, or the morphine dose is gradually increased until respiration ceases; and 2) politically Kadima and even Likud gain with traction from their primitivi electorate from the mere psychological thought that "the strong man of Israel" is still alive, no matter how tenuously!

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 10:40:14 AM »
Why does hashem give this evi garbage another chance?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 10:58:45 AM »
Why does hashem give this evi garbage another chance?

Sometimes I wonder this myself. Maybe Hasheem is punishing us by keeping him alive.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 11:14:49 AM »
I don't believe this nonsense.   He is being kept alive by a respirator, and has no consciousness.   

The same bullcrap was reported by his delusional son in 2007, look:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/13/world/middleeast/13sharon.html

JERUSALEM, April 12 — The medical condition of former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel has improved very slightly, a television report on Thursday quoted family members as saying.

Mr. Sharon, 79, suffered a brain hemorrhage on Jan. 4, 2006, while he was prime minister, and lost consciousness. He is in a long-term care facility near Tel Aviv, where his doctors have said he remains comatose. They do not expect him to recover.

The report on Israel’s Channel 10 news quoted Mr. Sharon’s son Omri as saying that he was able to respond to various questions with a slight tightening of his hand.

“Father follows things with his eyes, he watches television, mainly National Geographic and other nature programs,” Channel 10 quoted Omri Sharon as saying.

“He responds not only with his eyes, but with a firming of his hand.”

A spokeswoman for the hospital in which Ariel Sharon is being treated declined to comment on his condition.

Probably the doctor who said this nonsense idolizes sharon and wants to believe he's going to miraculously come back and save him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2011, 11:19:18 AM »
I am willing to bet the man is more dead then alive... It's hard to say what picture depicts his present condition however being maintained in a condition like that is a far worse punishment then death...G-d forbid if he actually has any remaining marbles being trapped in a body like that has to be almost as bad as h-ll itself... Rest assured Sharon is paying for his sins in this world as well as the next.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 04:32:30 PM »
According to the Talmud
Titus, who destroyed the 2nd Temple suffered at least 7 years of agony, of an insect eating away his brain, bit by bit, as a punishment from G-d.
When Gush Katif was being destroyed, many people Displayed the following poster in Hebrew.
Nebuchadnezzar. Titus. Sharon.