Author Topic: GIFFORD'S SHOOTER WAS AN OBAMA SUPPORTER/VOTER  (Read 454 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
GIFFORD'S SHOOTER WAS AN OBAMA SUPPORTER/VOTER
« on: January 10, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/348/157/Confidential_Source

FOR ANYONE BLAMING THE TEA PARTY/PALIN OR ANYONE ON THE RIGHT HERE IS THE PROOF OF THAT IF THEY DO BLAME THE RIGHT THEY ARE REALLY BLOWING SMOKE OUT THEIR BUTT
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: GIFFORD'S SHOOTER WAS AN OBAMA SUPPORTER/VOTER
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 06:28:20 PM »
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/348/157/Confidential_Source

FOR ANYONE BLAMING THE TEA PARTY/PALIN OR ANYONE ON THE RIGHT HERE IS THE PROOF OF THAT IF THEY DO BLAME THE RIGHT THEY ARE REALLY BLOWING SMOKE OUT THEIR BUTT
Yes he went to an obama ayers communist school
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »
He had a weird altar in his back yard. Occultic things are often involved in these kinds of news stories. Occult worship at its very basic nature involves murder. Many modern witches/pagans don't even realize this themselves and will deny it, but it's true nevertheless.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 09:03:25 PM »
This boy is sick, sick, sick.... With all the guns that must have been in the crowd that day I am disappointed that no one saw fit to apply the one dollar solution...Now society will have this animal around for the next 60 or so years... When I saw that voodoo alter he had  in the paper this morning I knew my hunch that this was an all out nut was correct.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years