Author Topic: Iraq is Desecrating the Tomb of Ezekiel to Remove Jewish History of Site  (Read 387 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Judaism is being assaulted once again my Islam. These dirty vermin are attempting once again to rewrite history, and Jews from history, by their desecration and alterations to Jewish holy sites in muslim nations. Why do we sit around and say and do nothing? There are some things, our basic belief and love of our heritage, that are worth standing up and fighting for.

I am so tired of the lame response of Jewish leaders. Why don't more Rabbis discuss the grave state of affairs for Jewish sites in muslim lands? Iran is desecrating the site of Mordechai and Esther, and now Iraq is desecrating the holy Tomb of Ezekiel!! Hebrew inscriptions have been removed from the site under the pretext of 'restoring the site'. Islam is attempting to remove any Jewish connection to Iraq...

Many of the other Jewish sites are threatened by these vile men. Of course they are planning on building a 'Mosque' on top of the Tomb of the Prophet Ezekiel...

This short video discusses the issue:

http://koshertube.com/videos/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=4&task=videodirectlink&id=6317

The wiki page claims that the plan to build the mosque was not true... But how do we really know? The threats against Jewish sites continue to this day...

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=175556
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
Re: Iraq is Desecrating the Tomb of Ezekiel to Remove Jewish History of Site
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:48:54 AM »
i feel your frustration, but i think when it comes to any Jewish heritage sites in muslim nazi lands we might as well forget about them at this point because Hashem will hopefully obliterate them regardless.  Don't worry Mordechai and Esther, as well as Ezekiel are in gan eden rooting for us i'm sure :)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 07:21:25 AM »
Purim NOW

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 11:04:31 AM »
Islam is on Elohim's list of purification!