Author Topic: Liz Berney to Likud MK:"Israel has to take the most aggressive posture possible"  (Read 879 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
On January 10, 2011, at an event in Manhattan,  Liz Berney ( who ran against the hideous Gary Ackerman in 2008 and 2010 ) expressed to MK Tzipi Hotovely that in order for the Americans to really support Israel, Israel has to take the most aggressive posture possible.

While MK Hotovely has some good positions on the issues  (  I plan on making videos of the audio that I took of Tzipi Hotovely's entire presentation ), one thing she must overcome is her concern about the reaction of the International Community. This is something the vast majority of the ' leaders in Israel' worry about. It's foolish on their part. Leaders of other countries are going to criticize Israel regardless what it does. Hence, why not take a proactive aggressive approach! If Israel follows the blue print of the Creator of the Universe, everything will take care of itself.      

At the beginning of the video, the person Liz Berney was referring to is Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.   Like Pipi,  Tzipi Hotovely is a member of the Likud Party.    She's currently the youngest member of the Israeli Knesset. 

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Ms. Berney made some great points. I agree with her, who cares what the world thinks, when the world is always condemning Israel? Thanks for sharing!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Most of the folks here seems like religious Jews, Is Ms Berney Jewish ?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Ms. Berney made some great points. I agree with her, who cares what the world thinks, when the world is always condemning Israel? Thanks for sharing!

Exactly,   arksis!      Until the Israeli Government takes this approach,    the more likely that tragedy in one form or another will occur to Israel.      With the real threat of G-d forbid a so called ' two state' solution becoming a reality.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Most of the folks here seems like religious Jews, Is Ms Berney Jewish ?

My take was at least half of the people in that audience are religious Jews.      At least two people in the audience who asked questions mentioned that they either have already moved to Israel or plan on it.

Liz Berney is Jewish.     She's very proud of her Jewish faith and heritage. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Israel has the power to dictate absolute terms, and if anyone does not like it, "talk to the hamsa"!

Good for Liz Berney... she should run for PM!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel has the power to dictate absolute terms, and if anyone does not like it, "talk to the hamsa"!

Good for Liz Berney... she should run for PM!

Interestingly,    '  Carl in Jerusalem'  on his israel matzav blog said the following this past September:

'I hope Liz wins the Congressional seat she is seeking, and I urge all of you to vote for her in the primary on Tuesday and in the general election in November. But if she doesn't, I think I'll try to convince her to come on aliya and run for Prime Minister of Israel....'

In this Q & A session,   Liz Berney came out strongly for the Jewish Settlements and against a so called two state solution.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/09/vote-for-liz-berney-for-congress-ny-5.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The so-called Jews that live in Gary Faggerman's district would vote for Gaydolf Shitler if he were on the ballot.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
The so-called Jews that live in Gary Faggerman's district would vote for Gaydolf Shitler if he were on the ballot.

Tragically,  that probably would be the case if Gary Ackerman was also part of the ticket.

The good news is that there will be a concerted effort in the coming months and in 2012 to try to combat the Barack Hussein Obama and Gary Ackerman agendas that threaten Israel.     With the attempt to reach many Jews and others in the 5th Congressional District and in some other parts of the NY Metro area.