Author Topic: Under Israel's Law of Return, Gabrielle Giffords has the right to live in Israel  (Read 3226 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Meanwhile, as the Sephardic and Ashkenazic Chareidim/Black Hats argue about the validity of IDF conversions, and the religious and secular battle over changing the Conversion law and Law of Return, Israel is being overrun and invaded by massive numbers of Africans pouring across her broders from Sudan and Eritrea(a part of Somalia).  Even Netanyahu admitted that Arad and Eilat have been taken over by the African invaders and that currently Tel Aviv is being overrun as well.  Israel needs to unite to kick these invaders out of the country and prevent future ones from coming in. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
In listening to the new '  Ask JTF'  program that Chaim put together early this morning,    he raised a great point about Gabrielle Giffords that really shouldn't be overlooked.    In that Giffords supports Barack Hussein Obama,    who clearly wants to endanger Israel's existence.     How anyone in public office or has run for public office could support Obama,    knowing his horrific track record on Israel,     speaks volumes of how they prioritize Israel.     And that's even giving them the benefit of the doubt that they care at all about Israel!

When combining this with Gabrielle Giffords'   mother not being Jewish and that Gabrielle Giffords didn't have a legitimate conversion to Judiasm,     I don't think she should have the right to move to Israel.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
i wasn't aware of the Rigg book.  i need to read it.  but yes i do think it's quite possible to love "half jews," assuming they are righteous, love the jewish people, and, of course, are not nazis.
    http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html   

How the Lubavitch Rebbes Father in law was rescued by German Jewish soldiers 

http://books.google.com/books?id=wm88nAyk7BoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Bryan+Mark+Rigg:+Rescued+from+the+Reich:+How+One+of+Hitler%27s+Soldiers+Saved+the+Lubavitcher+Rebbe.&source=bl&ots=GuAwLR2peE&sig=WDGmXK4mClPEcjOabq0gZzAFO0A&hl=en&ei=3KM0TdzSH43AgQf8lO2MCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Stories of  some Jews who were in the Wehrmacht

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 06:06:38 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Meanwhile, as the Sephardic and Ashkenazic Chareidim/Black Hats argue about the validity of IDF conversions, and the religious and secular battle over changing the Conversion law and Law of Return, Israel is being overrun and invaded by massive numbers of Africans pouring across her broders from Sudan and Eritrea(a part of Somalia).  Even Netanyahu admitted that Arad and Eilat have been taken over by the African invaders and that currently Tel Aviv is being overrun as well.  Israel needs to unite to kick these invaders out of the country and prevent future ones from coming in. 
I'd rather a black African Muslim get into Israel than that slut Giffords.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
What you said is wrong on so many levels.  You're putting down a woman who was shot at point blank range  by a psycho?!  It doesn't matter whether she's Jewish or not.  As for rather having Muslims come to Israel than non-halachic Jews or people with Jewish blood, your dream has become reality.   I guess you don't care about Israel, if you'd rather have illegal Muslims move there and threaten the security of the state than have people with Jewish roots immigrate there legally.   

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'd rather a black African Muslim get into Israel than that slut Giffords.

That makes no sense because Giffords is one person, and the africans are thousands who are swarming Israel as we speak.   Neither should be allowed into Israel, especially not swarms of illegal african migrants.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I meant as an individual. One black African Muslim is going to be substantially less dangerous than one Gabrielle Giffords.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I meant as an individual. One black African Muslim is going to be substantially less dangerous than one Gabrielle Giffords.

Actually, she'd be an irrelevant plebeian in Israel, and she won't rape or murder anyone.  So I still can't agree.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
1: She would do her best to lobby for many more than one black Muslim entering Israel.
2: She would likely be wildly popular with self-hating Tel Avivniks and other leftist scum.
3: She would urge Israel to continue to sucking up to the worst black Muslim usurper of all.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
1: She would do her best to lobby for many more than one black Muslim entering Israel.
2: She would likely be wildly popular with self-hating Tel Avivniks and other leftist scum.
3: She would urge Israel to continue to sucking up to the worst black Muslim usurper of all.
This part is true she would have much more influence in Israel then a 1 shvatza .She probably thinks highly of MLK her husband does.Also she's probably a person prone to politics and probably would be an Allie of Tzipi Livni

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'd also bet that the average black African is a more moral person than Giffords.