Author Topic: I guess my friend is a self hating Jew or working for ones  (Read 556 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
I guess my friend is a self hating Jew or working for ones
« on: January 16, 2011, 03:43:35 PM »
A few weeks ago I wrote about a friend who had obtained a job with a group called Jewish Funds for Justice.  I looked them up on google and they were leading a campaign against Glen Beck.  They were angry at him for exposing George Soros' past.  Jewish Funds for Justice takes a good amount of money from Soros which is a red flag on it's own.  Today Aaron Klein on his radio show did an expose on Jewish Funds for Justince.  They are hard core left wing, pro Obama, based on the Olinsky model, and while they call themselves Jewish do nothing for Jews.  As a final recommendation they brag about joint projects with CAIR.

My friend has been posting some of their blood libels against Sarah Palin on Facebook.  I answered it at first but then deleted it, not wanting to cause him problems with his employer.  I can only say I am disappointed.  My friend was never a right winger like me but this is bad.  The only good news is that he never lasts at his jobs so hopefully he will fall out with these guys and waste some of their money.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I guess my friend is a self hating Jew or working for ones
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 04:13:43 PM »
I was told about this so called Jewish group having issues with Glen Beck by a friend of mine over the phone this morning... Like most Gentiles he thought this group spoke for all Jews and that Glen Beck was on the outs with every Jew in the world... I had asked him where he was getting this from but I don't think he ever gave me a straight answer... It must be something he read somewhere on the web... Anyway Beck is very supportive of Israel and this group must really be radical to speak poorly about him...  Your friend seems to be more liberal than you think... In any case spending time around radical liberals has a way of twisting peoples minds...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
These types of funds are washed with money and I won't be surprised if they are full of embezzlers too. I can only say I hope your friend would really suck at his job and would cost this fund as much as possible.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 06:51:05 PM »
Self hating jewish organizations defend a kapo. Why am i not surprised? I think glenn beck is a good person aand has a good neshama