Author Topic: Israeli prosecutor wants to extredite citizen to Bosnia over "genocide" charge.  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Kapo state prosecutor asks the court to hand over to muslim nazi Bosnia this Serb who is an Israeli citizen over charges that he participated in the "Srebrenica massacre".

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4015290,00.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And let me guess, something like 78% of Israelis support this.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The Kapo state prosecutor asks the court to hand over to muslim nazi Bosnia this Serb who is an Israeli citizen over charges that he participated in the "Srebrenica massacre".

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4015290,00.html
This is insane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Make no mistake, G-d will judge Israel for this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's not a done deal yet, because there is still a court decision to be made and the appeals. But if the extradite carries through it would be a new law for the Israeli "justice" system.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
10. Most ridiculous thing to do.   

This shouldn't be happening. Tomorrow, arabs will demand to extradite some IDF soldiers involved in war.
If you look at the history Balkans, Serbs are the actual victims and not the Bosnians.
And do you want to know one most interesting thing. Jews and other minorities are forbidden in the Constitution of Bosnia from running for the position of president.

Tejas , India  (01.18.11)

This was a comment from India. And look at the comment from islamized ex-Serbian, aka "Bosniak"(he has a Serbian surname and Muslim name):

11.  Thanks to brave Jewish woman Madline Olbrait who bombed Serbs  (End)   

Amir Karic , Dubai,UAE (01.18.11)
And here is Jewish man from Serbia:

22. As a Serbian Jew I want to protest   

As a Jew and a Serbian citizen I wanted to protest against the fabrication and falsification of history carried out by Islamofascist Pallywood in the same manner as it is doing in Israel.Araound Srebrenica 6000 inocent Serbs were murdered by Jihadist Muslim soldiers and no one faced justice.Serbs were dehumanized by same Pallywood medias and in same fashione as Israel is dehumanized today.Serbs were always the friends of the Jewish people,bosnian muslims are one of the biggest promoters of antizionism and antisemitism in former Yugoslavia
SHAME ON YOU ISRAELI UN(JUSTICE!)

Tomy , Serbia (01.18.11)
I just want to add that around the town of Srebrenica(surrounding villages) there was a real slaughtering of Serbs. Naser Oric,commander of Muslim units in those areas and one of the biggest butchers was in Hague Tribunal and he was released as a result of "lack of evidence".

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is shameful! I despise these self-hating jew excrement! This is another nail in the coffin of Avigdor Lieberman myth of a "right winger"! 
 >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I hope that Israel do not expel a Serbian hero who will do so much good in defending Israel. Every Serbian man seems to be guilty of some charges for "genocide". If you have 3500 murdered Serb civilians in Srebrenica and no single muslim charged for that, where in the world is justice?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,