Author Topic: An anti-Huckabee video that JTF probably should address  (Read 752 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
An anti-Huckabee video that JTF probably should address
« on: January 19, 2011, 05:54:50 AM »
While I'm leaning towards supporting Mike Huckabee for President in 2012,    the following video does raise issues that will have to be dealt with.      My recommendation would be for Chaim to make a video to help counter what was mentioned in this video.      In essence,   re-assuring as many people as possible that Huckabee has changed for reasons other than political expediency.     And that Huckabee would have a realistic chance at defeating Barack Hussein Obama in 2012:   

Mike Huckabee is NOT a Tea Party Candidate

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: An anti-Huckabee video that JTF probably should address
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 06:08:02 AM »
While I'm leaning towards supporting Mike Huckabee for President in 2012,    the following video does raise issues that will have to be dealt with.      My recommendation would be for Chaim to make a video to help counter what was mentioned in this video.      In essence,   re-assuring as many people as possible that Huckabee has changed for reasons other than political expediency.     And that Huckabee would have a realistic chance at defeating Barack Hussein Obama in 2012:   

Mike Huckabee is NOT a Tea Party Candidate

Thats true he isn't although there's so many different Tea Party Groups it's really hard to say
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 06:17:38 AM »
mord,  I completely agree with you that there's a variety of Tea Party groups,    some with vastly different agendas and viewpoints.     

Yet,  some of the points brought up by the woman in this video could prove to be very damaging to Mike Huckabee unless he convinces enough people that he changed positions on merit ( not for election purposes.  ).       If not for Chaim and one other person who I greatly respect recommending Mike Huckabee as the best choice for President in this election,     it would be much more difficult to support him in the Primary process.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
75% of the candidates that the so-called "tea party" has endorsed are complete imbeciles. So, I don't know what this stupid slut in the video (who reminds me of the Nazi "Original Savage Chick") is beotching about.