Author Topic: Allen West On Obama: “I can’t stand the guy. I absolutely can’t stand him."  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2010/05/20/lt-col-allen-west-on-barack-obama-i-can%E2%80%99t-stand-the-guy-i-absolutely-can%E2%80%99t-stand-him/

Lt . Col. Allen West is one of our favorite Conservatives, bar none. This guy tells it like it is, and pulls no punches. It’s no wonder he was one of the American Heroes that Sarah Palin has endorsed for Congress.

In the video below, courtesy of The Right Scoop, West discusses illegal immigration. Some quotes:

My compassion starts with the American people, cause I believe one thing. There are 3 types of people that should be here in this country: Americans, those people that want to be Americans, and those people we invite here as our guests. Other than that, you don’t deserve to be here

[....]

See our government wants to castigate us as the enemy. Our President went down and said that the problem is here in the United States of America. Well, you know, let’s face it. Wherever he goes he’s going to apologize for this country. I can’t stand the guy. I absolutely can’t stand him.

Allen West gets it. No better illustration of this is his quote from Teddy Roosevelt on Americans. We should never have hyphenated Americans. You are either an American, or not. We really do not have room for divided loyalties. Frankly, this is Barack Obama’s problem. He is not loyal to the United States. In fact, he is anything but. His hatred for the Nation, and it’s people, is on display daily.

Lt. Col. West is a true leader, and an American Hero. This is exactly the kind of people we need in Congress if we are going to save this nation.

Much like Sarah Palin, Lt. Col. West speaks his mind and is not afraid to take anyone on.

The video below is West is giving a rousing speech at the opening of his campaign headquarters. While the entire speech is just awesome, the payoff comes at the end when he says once elected he is going to walk up to Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, and tell her: “Give me that damned gavel!”

We need to support this man. He is the sort we need in Congress. Please visit Allen’s website here to donate to his campaign, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter.

You should also check the speech he gave last year at a Tea Party that became a viral video on YouTube with over 2 million viewers.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Allen West seems pretty great.  I think at this time he is my favorite politician in America.  Ideologically I would take him for president over Huckabee, although pragmatically I will most likely go with Huckabee [a P/VP dream team they would make].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
He really is very good. Thank you for posting these videos. I admire him for standing up!

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
Judging from those quotes, he's no professional politician.  And let me be clear that I intend that as a genuine compliment.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
He works closely with Joyce Kaufman.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Allen West seems pretty great.  I think at this time he is my favorite politician in America.  Ideologically I would take him for president over Huckabee, although pragmatically I will most likely go with Huckabee [a P/VP dream team they would make].

I think we should support both until it is clear who will have a chance of winning.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Blacks here in America are about 8 to 10 % of the population... This guy seems good on the issues but honestly I have had quite enough of black presidents to last me for say the next 20 years... Let's see how well he does in congress for a few terms and I might revise my views on the issue... It seems more and more  since the new century kicked in being black is a requisite for high office and technical advisory positions... Regular white folk need not apply.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think we should support both until it is clear who will have a chance of winning.

I didn't think he would be running just yet because he is so new to politics but I would definitely support him.  He's like a real life G.I. joe.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Blacks here in America are about 8 to 10 % of the population... This guy seems good on the issues but honestly I have had quite enough of black presidents to last me for say the next 20 years... Let's see how well he does in congress for a few terms and I might revise my views on the issue... It seems more and more  since the new century kicked in being black is a requisite for high office and technical advisory positions... Regular white folk need not apply.

good points...

• Gold Star JTF Member

What is the relevance of his skin color?   This is ridiculous.   He has stated strong pro-Israel views and he's the polar opposite of obama in terms of american pride.   People like those things plus his military experience and leadership, so how is his skin color stopping any of that?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
who cares about how much melanin is in his skin cells. he is the most pro-israel guy in washington DC.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
What is the relevance of his skin color?   This is ridiculous.   He has stated strong pro-Israel views and he's the polar opposite of obama in terms of american pride.   People like those things plus his military experience and leadership, so how is his skin color stopping any of that?
This is guy a new kid on the block so to speak... He had better be supportive of Israel with the constituency he is looking for support from... True support for Israel is a very positive sign when it comes to politicians for me but he also needs to be singing the right songs for issues here at home... He may be as good as gold when it comes to his positions however I have seen many prominent blacks talk up a good storm in mixed company and then do the polar opposite when it comes to actions... Skin color may make no difference to you however it does for me...Its not that I would never vote for a black person however if I had a choice I really would really rather not... You may say it's ridiculous I could say the same about the way your looking at the issue... Does a picture of South Africa today ring a bell?

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is guy a new kid on the block so to speak... He had better be supportive of Israel with the constituency he is looking for support from... True support for Israel is a very positive sign when it comes to politicians for me but he also needs to be singing the right songs for issues here at home... He may be as good as gold when it comes to his positions however I have seen many prominent blacks talk up a good storm in mixed company and then do the polar opposite when it comes to actions... Skin color may make no difference to you however it does for me...Its not that I would never vote for a black person however if I had a choice I really would really rather not... You may say it's ridiculous I could say the same about the way your looking at the issue...

You could say that, but it wouldn't be true.   You thinking that his skin color is some kind of genetic disease that is going to make him transform into a bad politician more likely than any other candidate or white politician transforming into one, is completely ridiculous and not based on any valid scientific evidence or logic.   What I'm saying is pretty logical.   Positions are good, background is good, like anyone else, you can only hope he'll stick to them, but this is a guy who got discharged from the military for sticking to his principles.   So he has a record of doing so, unlike other politicians!

Does a picture of South Africa today ring a bell?

That's because of their skin color and not the politics?   That's news to me.   Also news to me is that blacks everywhere are exactly the same culturally just because their skin is the same shade.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Allen West is the exception not the rule when it comes to blacks... I don't want to get into a whole racial thing here but if G-d forbid you had situations befall your extended family like I have over the years such as murder, home invasion including rape, being held hostage with a gun at the head during a store robbery and possibly a few other smaller issues you might start looking at our black brothers in a slightly different way... All at the hands of black animals...What can I say... One thing for sure now days they do look great on TV  :::D The way the liberals have built them up the world would collapse without them.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
This is guy a new kid on the block so to speak... He had better be supportive of Israel with the constituency he is looking for support from... True support for Israel is a very positive sign when it comes to politicians for me but he also needs to be singing the right songs for issues here at home... He may be as good as gold when it comes to his positions however I have seen many prominent blacks talk up a good storm in mixed company and then do the polar opposite when it comes to actions... Skin color may make no difference to you however it does for me...Its not that I would never vote for a black person however if I had a choice I really would really rather not... You may say it's ridiculous I could say the same about the way your looking at the issue... Does a picture of South Africa today ring a bell?

I have a strong feeling that West would likely tell Mandela and Tutu where to go and that West realizes how well things were under the apartheid system.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Allen West is the exception not the rule when it comes to blacks...

Which is why I would vote for him, whereas I would not vote for a black who fits the "rule" for black culture (like say, Obama).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
cjd, nobody here is advocating for negro culture, but what does Allen West, who appears to be very righteous, have to do with rapists, murderers, and home-invasion robbers?

Do think about that.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
cjd, nobody here is advocating for negro culture, but what does Allen West, who appears to be very righteous, have to do with rapists, murderers, and home-invasion robbers?

Do think about that.
I don't have a problem with Allen West...He seems like a good politician... Earlier in the thread someone said Allen West might make a good VP or even president.... For me personally I really can't get use to a black president and said so...Even if he is as good as gold.... I am older then most people here and live under a  different mindset... The worse thing that could have ever happened did when the country elected the shvartza President into office.... Lets put it this way... He has lived up to my every expectation... The next black running for president G-d forbid even if he was top notch will now have a very tough road gaining any sort of respect from the country... The point I was making in my last post is life experience has thought me not to trust blacks... I really don't feel comfortable with them as head anything let alone the most powerful country in the world... It may not be a popular position to have here at JTF however I personally am convinced there is something lacking in their genetic background which causes them for the most part to behave as they do.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Even if that is true, do you not think that Allen West had demonstrated that he is different?

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
I've noticed by looking online that many schvartzes hate West and refer to him as an "Uncle Tom."

That alone is a good reason to stand behind him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
If there's one thing I learned in dealing with blacks, it's that they stick to their own. I don't know much about this guy other than the videos but I wouldn't want him to be president either. I wouldn't mind him being in another position though that has some influence, to affect immigration, for example.