Author Topic: Shimon Peres as "Armilus" the Anti-Moshiach  (Read 1453 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Shimon Peres as "Armilus" the Anti-Moshiach
« on: January 22, 2011, 02:55:09 PM »
17 years ago Rabbi I.Z. Weisberg in this immediately playing audio clip
http://www.zshare.net/audio/8558125828b8c089/
brought codes and gematrias showing that Shimon Peres is the Anti-Moshich "Armilus" of this generation.

Even though he's almost 90, Peres is still dangerous. Will the death of his wife Sonia reinvigorate him, or portend his demise and replacement by the next Armilus?

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
Re: Shimon Peres as "Armilus" the Anti-Moshiach
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
Conspiracyforum.org is thataway --->

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 08:01:32 PM »
Prime Minister Moshe Sharett stated way back in 1957: "I have stated that I totally and utterly reject Peres, and consider his rise to prominence a malignant, immoral disgrace. I will rend my clothes in mourning for the State if I see him become a minister in the Israeli government!". Yitzhak Rabin's book "Service Record" expressed similar sentiments.

President Peres is in cahoots with the Vatican to divvy up Jerusalem, that he is a key operative of the European Faction of the New World Order, that his Judaism is in fact an antinomian form of Neo-Sabbateanism, that his name 'Peres' means 'vulture' in Hebrew, that its gematria (numerical value) is 340 - the same as that of Armalgus (a variant spelling of Armilus) - the Anti-Messiah and leader of the Mixed Multitude of Jewish Apocalyptic tradition, that it is found in the computer Torah codes in particularly ominous verses, that he is implicated in a supposed Rabin assassination conspiracy etc etc!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 02:06:03 AM »
 ::)

Just like you have said on this site before that Olmert is "Armilus?"

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Who cares who these people are?   What matters is their deeds.   Clearly peres has destroyed Israel and continues to do so as long as he lives!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 02:40:51 AM »
What exactly is an "Armalgus"?  The only thing I managed to hit up was that it is another name for Romulus, the founder of Rome.  So Peres is a descendant of Esau?  Being that Peres acts far less Jewish than the most Goyish Goyim....  hmmmmmmm!!!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

:P
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 04:08:38 AM »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »
Here Dov bar Leib re Peres as Armilus/Armolgus
http://yearsofawe.blogspot.com/2007/10/peres-second-face-of-armilus.html

That really is a picture for the record book.... What record book you might ask? I don't actually have any one in mind but the category would not be a good one... Rice and Powell always seemed problematic to me... Rice slightly less so then Powell... Deep down they have that affirmative  action mentality that shows just under the surface... One thing I must say for Rice is that she had some loyalty to the presidents she worked under unlike Powell... Although not a friend to Israel she had no actual agenda as to what she expected from it...She went where the road took her. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 06:24:54 AM »
Notice how Peres says nothing, acts as though he's a bored ruler of the world, and leads the interview just by moving his eyes