Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/25/11)  (Read 1329 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/25/11)
« on: January 25, 2011, 12:34:05 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/eH8snGa8/_18.html

The program is 2 hours and 17 minutes this week.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (01/25/11)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 07:55:51 AM »
Thank you,Chaim!  :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:36:56 AM »
Thank you Chaim.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 04:58:47 PM »

Shalom Chaim,

Frankly, I don't understand why you are so friendly and even full of praise toward "BritishSword". Here is a man who introduced himself as a proud member of the BNP. You know very well what kind of Nazi past their leader Nick Griffin has. You know very well the high number of neo-Nazis there are inside the BNP. These people are not supporters of Israel. They want to cooperate with the Muslims. Here is how they present their foreign policy on their web site :

"We would have no quarrel with any nation that does not threaten British interests. In this regard, a BNP government will:    - Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be"

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/foreign-affairs

In other words, they couldn't care less about Israel or about righteousness or about justice, they just want to make a deal with Muslims that they think is in Britain's interest. Why would we want to cooperate with "British crusaders", as they call themselves ? "British" and "crusaders", two words that stand for a lot of pain and suffering for the Jewish people...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 05:16:40 PM »
BritishSword didn't say he is a member of the BNP, he said he supports the BNP, and that he supports Israel. Of course these are town conflicting positions and perhaps "BritishSword" has come to understand this by now.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 06:09:09 PM »

Greetings from Britain
« on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Greetings Friends.

I hail from England. I discovered one of your enlightening and frightening videos on youtube.

I am a proud member of british national party.

I was going to make a large spiel about how the BNP is not fascist this is an evil leftist smear. And is pro jewish pro-israel has jewish members etc, but I see reading through the intros someone has beaten me to it.

Let me know how I can help.
This sword will cut for you.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 06:44:52 PM »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Frankly, I don't understand why you are so friendly and even full of praise toward "BritishSword". Here is a man who introduced himself as a proud member of the BNP. You know very well what kind of Nazi past their leader Nick Griffin has. You know very well the high number of neo-Nazis there are inside the BNP. These people are not supporters of Israel. They want to cooperate with the Muslims. Here is how they present their foreign policy on their web site :

"We would have no quarrel with any nation that does not threaten British interests. In this regard, a BNP government will:    - Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be"

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/foreign-affairs

In other words, they couldn't care less about Israel or about righteousness or about justice, they just want to make a deal with Muslims that they think is in Britain's interest. Why would we want to cooperate with "British crusaders", as they call themselves ? "British" and "crusaders", two words that stand for a lot of pain and suffering for the Jewish people...

בס''ד

I didn't know that he was a member of the BNP. His question to me implied that he was against the BNP and that the EDL was also against the BNP. I have made it clear that we will never work with the BNP, which is a Nazi Holocaust-denying party.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 11:13:23 PM »
בס''ד

I didn't know that he was a member of the BNP. His question to me implied that he was against the BNP and that the EDL was also against the BNP. I have made it clear that we will never work with the BNP, which is a Nazi Holocaust-denying party.

I also interpreted that from his question when I listened to the program.  That's rather odd.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »
Thanks for the great program Chaim