Author Topic: Salutations from Canada  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Salutations from Canada
« on: January 25, 2011, 06:05:29 PM »
Greetings to all,

Just thought it might be protocol for me to post an intro somewhere around these parts..

I'm Canadian, jewish=no, jew lover=yes, lover of HaShem and rather right-winged in thought. 

I've been reading posts on this forum and listening to "ask jtf" for about a year. I just started posting here and there in the past few weeks. I found out about jtf quite a while ago, I'm thinking maybe 2 or 2 1/2 years ago with a youtube video. I couldn't tell you which one mind you. Which ever one it was, I must of thought it was either a video containing something very true, or something rather funny. With Chaim, it could be both...  I think the first videos I saw were also with David Ben Moshe.

Anyhow, my posts might appear here and there, now and then...    :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Salutations from Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 07:00:02 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:39:40 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 03:32:49 PM »
Welcome to JTF

Chaim and David always make entertaining videos together.

Anyway from what I saw, Canada is a very beautiful place!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 05:01:59 PM »
Thanks for the welcome folks  ;D

Yes, Chaim and David were quite the combo, hehe.

Indeed Canada is quite a beautiful place, unfortunately we are ruled and overrun by liberals even though we have a minority "conservative" government.  

I was just reading a newspaper article about a man who is a retired firearm safety officer who lives in a rural area.  He had some neighbors with a lack of respect and a little feud followed.  Anyhow, on a morning in August of 2010 he woke up early in the morning to find that his house and property were being firebombed.  Two thugs were throwing 6 molotov cocktails on his house and dog shed.  Scared half to death, he ran out of the house in his underwear and with one of his guns.  He fired 3 shots, intentionally missing the two scumbags, and they hopped into their truck and drove away as the cowards they were.  He was skilled enough to shoot them but he just wanted to scare them off and missed on purpose.

He was lucky (or unlucky) enough to have installed several cameras on his property and thus captured the incident on tape.  Once the police arrived, they viewed the video and decided to charge him with unlawfully discharging his firearm.  Sadly, In Canada we have no right to self defense.  In almost any situation, if you are attacked in Canada, you pretty much aren't allowed to defend yourself and you're expected to just stay put and wait for police.  Sad state of affairs really.... :'(

Lesson, don't trust any politician (like Obama) who even implies that your second amendment right should be revoked or altered, or that an individual has no right to protect themselves.

Can you believe they actually considered his actions to be those of a "vigilante"??  Ridiculous.

Here is the link to a youtube video with some footage of these useless punks throwing the firebombs.

Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline cyphrinfinity

• New JTFer
    • "1984" is NOW - Take Heed!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 01:31:39 PM »
From one Canadian to another, Hiya and welcome:).
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:  they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalms 122:6)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »
Welcome to JTF
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 05:58:49 PM »
Welcome to JTF.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision