Author Topic: Hollywood Jews fags and cowards  (Read 1666 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Hollywood Jews fags and cowards
« on: January 26, 2011, 08:47:00 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/138032   

Why do Hollywood's Jewish stars appear to be hugging their “right to remain silent” on the issue of Israel's right to defend itself from terrorist convoys in its territorial waters?

A demonstration brought out 3,000 Jews in Los Angeles a week ago, showing their solidarity with the Jewish State in the face of worldwide condemnation of clashes on the Turkish flotilla ship, the Mavi Marmara.

But columnist Michelle Oddis. writing for Human Events, noted that of 25 scheduled speakers, actor Jon Voight was the only Hollywood celebrity, other than California Governor and former mega-star Arnold Schwarzenegger, to appear at the event to stand up for Israel's right to self-defense. Where was everyone else?

“Why are stars who often proclaim their love of Israel failing to educate the public on the nation's right to exist?” Oddis asks. “Could speaking in support of Israel be seen as a lack of support for the Obama Administration? Do they fear a blacklist?”

Natalie Portman, who was born in Israel, is one of those Hollywood Jewish activists whose silence has been deafening. In a March 2008 interview with TIME, Portman asserted that celebrities should certainly use their stardom to help influence voters – but nary a word has been heard from the young starlet on the matter of whether Israel should have the right to defend itself against Turkish marauders trying to violate the nation's territorial waters. Shes also a slut pregnant and not married

Other politically active Jewish actors, directors, producers and Hollywood entertainers such as Jerry Seinfeld, Steven Spielberg and Barbara Streisand, to name a few, have been equally quiet, points out author and screenwriter Andrew Klavan.

“I'm hearing from Jewish friends in show business 'Gee, I went to my theater group' or 'a movie set and I heard this horrible anti-Israel stuff, what's going on?' and they don't quite get yet that the political left has left Israel behind,” Klavan said.

“Can they make a difference? Of course,” Oddis says pointedly. “Look at the wonders they did for the Obama campaign.”
(IsraelNationalNews.com)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Hollywood Jews fags and cowards
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 09:53:15 AM »

They are selfish and corrupt cowards.
And yet, ONE great movie about Israel, showing the truth for once, could make a big difference in today's world that is so much influenced by the entertainment industry.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 10:23:02 AM »
Just pathetic.

Jon Voight is a Catholic GENTILE.

Schwarzenegger is an ethnic German whose father was a Nazi and probably feels obligated to prove that he is pro-Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 10:26:45 AM »
Just pathetic.

Schwarzenegger is an ethnic German whose father was a Nazi and probably feels obligated to prove that he is pro-Jewish.
Schwarzenegger is a leftist but even before he became an actor he was pro Israel.Jon Voight i think is a noahide now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »
Just pathetic.

Schwarzenegger comes from Austria, not Germany. He's always been pro-Israel and has always made it clear that he hated the Nazi past of his father and of the country where he was born. He donated a lot of money for Jewish causes when he was an actor.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 12:31:28 PM »
Schwarzenegger comes from Austria, not Germany. He's always been pro-Israel and has always made it clear that he hated the Nazi past of his father and of the country where he was born. He donated a lot of money for Jewish causes when he was an actor.
He invited Kurt Waldheim for his wedding, so much for renouncing the past...

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 02:36:25 PM »
He invited Kurt Waldheim for his wedding, so much for renouncing the past...

Well, that obviously is not to his credit but I don't think it changes the whole picture. Look, the guy is not a Kahanist, but if everyone was only as pro-Israel as him, the world would be a much better place. He has unequivocally supported Israel's right to defend herself every time there was a major crisis. He expressed his support publicly, he took part in rallies, in demonstrations. As far as I know, he never uttered a word in favour of the Arabs. In view of the widespread hatred toward Israel, I think that is already quite respectable. I wish all Jews were as supportive as him.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 03:16:31 PM »
Well, that obviously is not to his credit but I don't think it changes the whole picture. Look, the guy is not a Kahanist, but if everyone was only as pro-Israel as him, the world would be a much better place. He has unequivocally supported Israel's right to defend herself every time there was a major crisis. He expressed his support publicly, he took part in rallies, in demonstrations. As far as I know, he never uttered a word in favour of the Arabs. In view of the widespread hatred toward Israel, I think that is already quite respectable. I wish all Jews were as supportive as him.
You know what, he can shove his support in the same fashion that the BNP should with their so called support.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 03:36:12 PM »
You know what, he can shove his support in the same fashion that the BNP should with their so called support.

I think it's not fair to say that he and Nick Griffin belong to the same category but, you know what, I don't care that much about Schwarzenegger, so I'll leave the argument here ! (it looks like you can't stand him...)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 04:10:31 PM »
It's not that I can't stand him, I don't see any reason to show gratitude for that two-faced insincere person.