Author Topic: Does the JDL France belong with Shelly Rubin and Steven or are they real  (Read 1525 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Kahanists              
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 10:08:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I really don't know for sure. All I can tell is that the modern-day JDL is a joke compared to what it was during the 80's.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I really don't know for sure. All I can tell is that the modern-day JDL is a joke compared to what it was during the 80's.

that's true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
They are certainly better than the corrupt, cowardly official Jewish institutions of France. They do a pretty good job of defending individual Jews and Jewish businesses against Arab and (European) Nazi scum, within their capabilities (they are not many). Most of them are very young Jews spending a lot of time on Krav Maga.  I know a few of them, they have a good heart but I am not sure they know much about Judaism or about Rabbi Meir Kahane.
Most of these youths seem to me to be torn between a real emotional bond to Israel and a difficulty to drag themselves out of the Galut mentality. For example, in pro-Israel demonstrations and rallies, once they have finished to sing Ha Tikva, they feel obligated to sing the French national anthem... But that's probably because they want to assert their difference with the Muslims, who usually spit on the French flag and boo the French national anthem during their demonstrations.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:26:17 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

By the way, the three freaks you can see on the vid between 1 and 1'12 are among the worst public Nazi scum alive in France today. May they go to Hell as quickly as possible.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
By the way, the three freaks you can see on the vid between 1 and 1'12 are among the worst public Nazi scum alive in France today. May they go to Hell as quickly as possible.
maybe you can teach them to have a brain

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
maybe you can teach them to have a brain

I guess you mean the Jews from JDL France (not the Nazi beasts !). If Chaim agrees and thinks it's a good idea, I could try to introduce and promote JTF among them.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:26:58 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer

From what I remember the JDL of the 80s was a shadow of the JDL of 1970.  At least in the USA.  I might be biased in that I was involved in JDL 1970-1972 but had moved out of New York by 1980.  Without Rabbi Kahane being around it just isn't the same.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Yakov, I take it that you live in France.  What is Jewish life thre like today?  We all know that France is heavily infested with Arabs and Muslems.  I would like to hear your impression of France.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Yakov, I take it that you live in France.  What is Jewish life thre like today?  We all know that France is heavily infested with Arabs and Muslems.  I would like to hear your impression of France.

First of, I believe that any Jew who is not assimilated and who wants to live a true Jewish life should move to Israel, wherever he happens to be stranded in the Galut. That, of course, applies to Jews in France.

France is home to the 2nd largest Jewish community outside Israel, but far behind the US (approximately 700,000, 60% Sephardim, 40% Ashkenazim). As in other Western countries, the situation in France has deteriorated for the last fifteen/twenty years due to two main factors : mass immigration of Arabs and Muslims as you point out, but also constant lies about Israel and Islam and pro-Arab propaganda in the media, in the educational system and among cowardly, hypocritical politicians. Today, it is unsafe for Jews to show up in predominantly Muslim neighbourhoods (even more so than for non-Jewish French natives). But there's still many places where you can walk and live freely and safely as a Jew.
France is a very secular country. The French culture as inherited from the French Revolution rejects the expression of particular religious identities in what is considered to be a public space. It is very attached to the values of individualism and universalism. So, for example, if you want your children to have orthodox Jewish education, you must send them to a private Jewish school.
There are many synagogues in the large cities, especially in and around Paris. Some Rabbis are phony and preach "progressive Judaism", others are serious and reliable but very few are true zionists.

Personally I have taken good care to live in an area where there's virtually no Muslims and a nice, dynamic Jewish community, so in my everyday life I don't have to put up with Muslims (although I obviously can't avoid them every time I commute or where I work). But I get upset all the time by the vicious anti-Israel propaganda I read and hear in the papers, on TV, on the radio, that fuels the roots of antisemitism that exist among the population of Christian descent. The atmosphere is not good.

If you are a true a Jew and a true zionist, there is no reason to stay in France (or anywhere else in the Galut), you must pack and go to Eretz Tzion.

Shabbat Shalom,

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 12:57:06 PM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
All I can tell is that the modern-day JDL is a joke compared to what it was during the 80's.

This is VERY true.     Yet,   a major problem that we are dealing with is most people who are familiar with JDL have no idea that the JDL of the 21st Century is a joke.     They have the misguided belief that the current JDL is a continuation of the JDL from the days of Rabbi Meir Kahane and Chaim.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
For example, not long ago, they ransacked a pro-Arab bookshop in Paris. Of course, I do not feel sorry for this bookshop, I wish it could end up in smoke, but nothing significant was achieved out of this while the leftists seized this opportunity to vilify the "fascist zionists" and in the end the incident benefitted the leftists and the Arabs, who could pose as victims.
Most of these youths seem to me to be torn between a real emotional bond to Israel and a difficulty to drag themselves out of the Galut mentality. For example, in pro-Israel demonstrations and rallies, once they have finished to sing Ha Tikva, they feel obligated to sing the French national anthem... I think they are still strongly influenced by French Republican values such as individualism, universalism and secularism. They are not Torah Jews.

Who says that THEY did it? It's all LIES I tell you! Stop picking on a few Jews that want to protect themselves.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
Who says that THEY did it? It's all LIES I tell you! Stop picking on a few Jews that want to protect themselves.

I would NEVER pick on a few Jews who want to protect themselves. Just who do you think I am ?  ::)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
As a follow-up to all this, I have posted a long message on their forum to urge them to join JTF. I presented JTF and Chaim's struggle. I am pretty sure that at least a few of them are going to visit our forum.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:27:53 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
As a follow-up to all this, I have posted a long message on their forum to urge them to join JTF. I presented JTF and Chaim's struggle. I am pretty sure that at least a few of them are going to visit our forum. I am now going to edit one of my comments in this thread where I was critical of them. It's not that I do not stand by what I said, but I don't want them to be turned off foolishly because of that.
Good idea

Shot at 2010-01-03