Author Topic: Texas Considering Arizona-Style Immigration Law  (Read 1099 times)

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
Texas Considering Arizona-Style Immigration Law
« on: January 29, 2011, 01:51:56 AM »
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/politics/rep-riddle-files-arizona-style-bill Debbie Riddle was the Congresswoman who added the term "Under G-D" to the Texas Pledge. Now she is proposing the HB 17 Bill which creates the offense of Criminal Trespass by Illegal Alien and allows for arrest by state and local officers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Texas Considering Arizona-Style Immigration Law
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 07:05:57 AM »
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/politics/rep-riddle-files-arizona-style-bill Debbie Riddle was the Congresswoman who added the term "Under G-D" to the Texas Pledge. Now she is proposing the HB 17 Bill which creates the offense of Criminal Trespass by Illegal Alien and allows for arrest by state and local officers.

I doubt it will get anywhere. Hispanics make up about 40% of the population and growing. They're not going to check them for papers.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:56:50 AM »
I doubt it will get anywhere. Hispanics make up about 40% of the population and growing. They're not going to check them for papers.

You're right. This is not going to end illegal immigration.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 08:22:49 PM »
You're right. This is not going to end illegal immigration.

Illlegal immigration is such a giant problem that it's almost inconceivable if you don't live here. It's not just illegals though. It's also the ones who are born here who are completely loyal to Mexico or their parent's countries, as well as legal immigrants who are contributing to the overwhelming problem.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 08:32:14 PM »
If the states woke up and implemented anti-illegal laws it could have a dramatic effect.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 09:38:07 PM »
I do not agree with deportation or profiling based on appearances, there are a lot of people who can resemble hispanics, many indians are related to mexicans who are mixed with some euro blood, some mediterranean people and eurasians can pass as a similar appearance too. My dad used to get profiled because he was darker tone.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 09:25:00 AM »
Illlegal immigration is such a giant problem that it's almost inconceivable if you don't live here. It's not just illegals though. It's also the ones who are born here who are completely loyal to Mexico or their parent's countries, as well as legal immigrants who are contributing to the overwhelming problem.

Believe me, Texas is overwhelmed by legal and illegal aliens especially in Houston. I live in Texas and I'm surrounded by these people. Most of these illegals are also criminals and don't contribute to the economy that's why the economy in the US is so bad. If you're a immigrant and you never did anything to this country's economy, GO BACK TO YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 10:41:42 AM »
Believe me, Texas is overwhelmed by legal and illegal aliens especially in Houston. I live in Texas and I'm surrounded by these people. Most of these illegals are also criminals and don't contribute to the economy that's why the economy in the US is so bad. If you're a immigrant and you never did anything to this country's economy, GO BACK TO YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!

They steal like crazy when they go in stores. They have like 5 kids and can't afford shoes for all of them so they go to the shoe store and steal shoes for them. Don't anyone tell me this isn't true I've seen it time and time and time again.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 02:35:28 PM »
They steal like crazy when they go in stores. They have like 5 kids and can't afford shoes for all of them so they go to the shoe store and steal shoes for them. Don't anyone tell me this isn't true I've seen it time and time and time again.

Exactly. If a white kid did this, the media would go crazy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 07:35:19 PM »
Exactly. If a white kid did this, the media would go crazy.

It's not just shoes either. If you go into a grocery store that caters to lower class Mexicans you will most often see half eaten food in different places of the store like a tomato with a bite taken out of it then thrown back in, cans of sweetened condensed milk opened, half drunk, and set back in random places on the shelf, finger holes poked through the plastic on meats, etc.

I used to work in a store that just sold shoes and shoe accessories. Without fail, every Saturday morning, we'd have attack of the Mexican family (I'm talking differents families, not just one.). At some point in the morning a gigantic Mexican family would come in (at least 6 adults, and about 10 kids running around causing as much noise and distraction as possible). Then we would find empty shoe boxes where they had been, so we learned to watch them extremely closely.

One time I got one of the naive kids to help me. I found a box on the floor that was empty of some princess shoes and I asked the little girl who thankfully spoke English where the shoes were for it because I was trying to clean up. She said "My aunt has them" so I asked her if she could bring the box to her aunt because she would need it if she was going to buy the shoes. The little girl disappeared into a crowd of other Mexicans to where I couldn't even see the aunt, but she came back a second later with the shoes in the box and said her aunt now said she didn't want them anymore.

I saw this kind of stupid crap all the time!

I work overnight now so I'm not having to deal with as many 'customers' directly as before, but I still find many, many empty shoe boxes and other packages of small expensive things at my current job.

Oh and we're lucky if the boxes are empty. I've been embarrassed before to hand a box down to a customer only to see that they open it and find a pair of stinky old shoes inside.