Author Topic: What religion do you honestly think Hitler believed in?  (Read 15943 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What religion do you honestly think Hitler believed in?
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2011, 08:22:06 AM »
I know that, which is why I asked her for clarification.
The Ustasha in Croatia was supported by the local priests and churches. So I think Boyana was talking about the Catholic church in Yugoslavia.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2011, 09:55:16 AM »
Actually i think he was an atheist he never believed in Nordic Paganism he laughed at other party members who subscribed to it. H was just one of these guys who would use whatever religion was useful for the moment,but he really liked the Japanese religion and Islam
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2011, 10:01:44 AM »
http://www.catholicarrogance.org/Catholic/NaziLeadership.html

To be sure, the Roman Catholic Church wants to distance itself from all of these monsters now, but it made no attempt to do so at the time, when it could have made a tremendous impact. We only know of two individuals that Hitler killed personally, his wife Eva Braun, and himself. To kill ten million other people, Hitler needed millions of helpers. He didn't get those helpers from some planet in outer space like Mars. He got about two thirds of them from the two thirds of Germans who belonged to the Protestant churches and the other third from the third of Germans who identified themselves as Roman Catholics. The clergy all knew how much Hitler needed all of these helpers and how mad it would have made him if they were to tell the millions of their sheep how horribly sinful it was for them to have any part in the Jewish Holocaust. And the pope himself deliberately chose not to inform the consciences of his German subjects. As Lewy reported,
        "When Dr, Edoardo Senatro, the correspondent of L'Osservatore Romano in Berlin, asked Pius XII whether he would not protest the extermination of the Jews, the Pope is reported to have answered, "Dear friend, do not forget that millions of Catholics serve in the German armies. Shall I bring them into conflicts of conscience?" The Pope knew that the German Catholics were not prepared to suffer martyrdom for their Church; still less were they willing to incur the wrath of their Nazi rulers for the sake of the Jews whom their own bishops for years, had castigated as a harmful influence in German life." ... The failure of the Pope was a measure of the Church's failure to convert her gospel of brotherly love and human dignity into living reality."
(The Catholic Church and Nazi Germany, p 304 )

Wow.  Isn't Hitler admirable?  >:( 
He did do us a supreme favor.  He didn't personally murder any Jews ( or any other innocent people) during the holocaust.  He only personally murdered Eva Braun and himself. 
I've been enlightened by this site.  It's not biased at all.  Catholic Arrogance...please.

I think that it's sinful to give Hitler a 'pass' and to try to blame it all on the Christians in Germany. 
People are being fooled by Barack Obama everyday...does that make him any less evil?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »
What liquor is best for this game? Whiskey, vodka, rum, tequila?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2011, 02:04:39 PM »
There is a nice Sweet Tea Vodka or Triple Expresso Vodka.  Either one would fit the bill for me.  ;)

http://www.parkwayreststop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/firefly-vodka-2.jpg
http://www.drinkhacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/triple-espresso-martini.jpg
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2011, 02:08:51 PM »

If we played that game, but taking a sip of a strong drink each time someone makes a derogatory comment on Africans we would be drunk all the time.  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2011, 02:25:06 PM »
Very good choices bullcat!

I love the designs on the bottles

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2011, 04:50:32 PM »
If we played that game, but taking a sip of a strong drink each time someone makes a derogatory comment on Africans we would be drunk all the time.  :laugh:
It's not so much Africanus Animalis that is the problem its...It's the evil actions  Africanus Animalis Americanus that causes some of us here to speak out.   PS. Not even a bottle of Over Proof Rum would be enough to soothe a humans nerves after spending a day in the hood.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 04:55:56 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
It's not so much Africanus Animalis that is the problem its...It's the evil actions  Africanus Animalis Americanus that causes some of us here to speak out.

Is that an official biological classification for that species? :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2011, 05:17:53 PM »
Is that an official biological classification for that species? :::D

Yes! It's from the fjack urban dictionary...fjack was one of our great members back when the forum started.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »
fjack was one of our great members back when the forum started.

You don't have to remind me about him. He is legendary. He's one of my favorites. Whatever happened to him?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »
You don't have to remind me about him. He is legendary. He's one of my favorites. Whatever happened to him?
He use to turn up on the forum now and then but its been some time since the last time he was on... If I remember correctly he had gone back to school and got some sort of engineering degree and became busy with that... He  enjoyed talking local New York politics like we use to do more often when the forum first started.. As we drifted away from that to some extent he may have lost some interest in posting... He could write some of the most interesting posts about politicians and New Yorks past political dealings as well as the so called civil rights movement... He also had no problem calling a spade a spade... Political correctness was just not his cup of tea :::D  If he reads the forum I hope he drops in to say hello and let us know how he is doing... Better still it would be great if he came back and spent some time on the forum again.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2011, 07:22:34 PM »
It's not so much Africanus Animalis that is the problem its...It's the evil actions  Africanus Animalis Americanus that causes some of us here to speak out.   PS. Not even a bottle of Over Proof Rum would be enough to soothe a humans nerves after spending a day in the hood.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »
Better still it would be great if he came back and spent some time on the forum again.

Amen to that. This is a guy who knew all of the names and all of the players. He didn't waste any time mincing words; he just told it like it is.